• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 13, 2020, 08:30:38 PM

Next week I'm taking on Cracker Jack. Even the mascot in whiteface is still on the package. It's 2020- not 1920. Calling your product "cracker jack" and putting a character in whiteface on the package is problematic and the manufacturer needs to be held accountable for the harm that their callous actions have caused individuals such as myself...

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 13, 2020, 05:24:25 PM
That take down was nicely done by the Arrow Man.   Looks like he has done it once or twice.   Amusing how all the other hoods backed the hell off and let the door opener to his fate.

Gang mentality.  Strong when facing individuals who they believe they can dominate with their noise and bluster.

Pussies when taken to account by an individual who gives zero fucks.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2020, 07:57:31 PM
I'm leading a protest against the cracker barrel store tomorrow. I mean, they would never dream of calling a store "nigger barrel". But Cracker Barrel is somehow alright?

Until Cracker Lives Matter....

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 14, 2020, 11:59:54 AM
Gang mentality.  Strong when facing individuals who they believe they can dominate with their noise and bluster.

Pussies when taken to account by an individual who gives zero fucks.

I suspect we are missing a lot of context in that clip, which is standard for Ngo's stuff.  it would be interesting to see the whole thing since there is a lot that doesn't make sense.  Why harass a lone black man in his car?

My speculation:  they are treating him as though he is police or fed, maybe going off duty.  This is why they are whining about documenting what he did since that is the standard response to official reprisal.

For the arrows, I got nothing.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 13, 2020, 10:53:12 PM
The Seattle law got a lot of discussion several years ago when a crime-fighting superhero appeared on the streets.  We are weirder than Portland, I don't care what they say.

https://www.kcba.org/kcba/newsevents/barbulletin/BView.aspx?Month=05&Year=2013&AID=article1.htm

https://youtu.be/IqQ9riVin0M

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 12:13:39 PM
I suspect we are missing a lot of context in that clip, which is standard for Ngo's stuff.  it would be interesting to see the whole thing since there is a lot that doesn't make sense.  Why harass a lone black man in his car?

My speculation:  they are treating him as though he is police or fed, maybe going off duty.  This is why they are whining about documenting what he did since that is the standard response to official reprisal.

For the arrows, I got nothing.
Doesn’t everyone keep a quiver or two of arrows in the backseat?

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on July 14, 2020, 01:29:00 PM

Ok, that is a challenge.  How about "Antifa goons harass off-duty Fed who happens to pursue some kind of warrior fantasy in his spare time, with spectacular results"?  Pure speculation, but that rings a lot closer to the truth than them trying to pull random black men out of their cars for nefarious purposes.

It is just like his approach to the elk story.  Ngo invites you to imagine senseless vandalism that destroys an innocent piece of art when "barbecuing the elk" is probably a regular feature of Portland protests.  They continue to use the fountain as a fire pit without the statue.

I am new to twitter journalism -- I am sure this is all old hat to you guys -- but it's fun to see how much shade you can throw within limited, easily digestible constraints.  The elk story will probably end up defining this protest season in Portland for a lot of people who don't bother to make sense of it.  They hate Ngo in Portland for a reason, to the point of mistaking and targeting random Asians on his behalf:

https://twitter.com/ChingonPicasso/status/1282904485321256960

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on July 14, 2020, 03:31:49 AM
Next week I'm taking on Cracker Jack. Even the mascot in whiteface is still on the package. It's 2020- not 1920. Calling your product "cracker jack" and putting a character in whiteface on the package is problematic and the manufacturer needs to be held accountable for the harm that their callous actions have caused individuals such as myself...

Along with the obvious racism, this product promotes militarism and American hegemony what with the Navy uniform. And the dog is animal abuse. Having pets makes the assumption that people are, somehow, at the top of the food chain or more important than animals and can "tame" animals to do their bidding. Horrible. Lastly this product is often associated with baseball- a sport only played in the USA, so racist, and a few other countries where it was exported by American Imperialism. Awful. Sue them!

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on July 14, 2020, 01:29:00 PM

Company policy.

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 03:17:18 PM
« Reply #5169 on: Today at 14:17:18 »

There is still time for some of you. Many of you! Well... a few of you. A couple? I'll be honest: I don't have any idea how many of you were worth saving in the first place, let alone, anymore. Nevertheless, I implore you, please don't blindly choose to waste this opportunity for yourselves.

And for all the rest, there is CasterMard. This isn't company policy. This is because I love you.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 02:11:07 PM
Ok, that is a challenge.  How about "Antifa goons harass off-duty Fed who happens to pursue some kind of warrior fantasy in his spare time, with spectacular results"?  Pure speculation, but that rings a lot closer to the truth than them trying to pull random black men out of their cars for nefarious purposes.

It is just like his approach to the elk story.  Ngo invites you to imagine senseless vandalism that destroys an innocent piece of art when "barbecuing the elk" is probably a regular feature of Portland protests.  They continue to use the fountain as a fire pit without the statue.

I am new to twitter journalism -- I am sure this is all old hat to you guys -- but it's fun to see how much shade you can throw within limited, easily digestible constraints.  The elk story will probably end up defining this protest season in Portland for a lot of people who don't bother to make sense of it.

Oh my. The most basic forum rule going back forever is don't feed the Troll.  It is a sound operating principle but what the hell.  I'll play.

Perhaps Arrow Man is a member of the US Archery Team and he was headed out to practice after work. Perhaps he is a the type that enjoys hunting. Fed or No Fed that lot have no right to hassle him without provocation, nor attempt to car jack his vehicle or swipe his phone.

It is also not Joe Six Pack's responsibility to look into the Elk Roasting. Joe is not some lunk "who don't bother to make sense of it".  There is no sense to be made of it. It is just a bunch of lawless, bored snots, who have never built anything in their lives.  They do not care about ripping stuff up because they have no concept of what it takes to produce anything of more value than slapping together a $7 Crapachino  at the Stardrunks.   Mr Ngo' quite rightly shines light on this and fair play to him for doing it.  "They continue to use the fountain as a fire pit without the statue." - as if that is ok?   It is a fountain and not a fire pit. It is located in a City Square not in an approved area for bonfires.     

K_Dubb

Oh man you do not want to let go of the elk story, do you?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 03:30:03 PM
"They continue to use the fountain as a fire pit without the statue." - as if that is ok?   It is a fountain and not a fire pit. It is located in a City Square not in an approved area for bonfires.   

This wanton disrespect for public waterworks can not stand!  Seriously, get that stick out of your ass so I can beat you over the head with it, and then run away yelping like a kicked chihuahua.  -- Rose City Antifa

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 03:44:31 PM

This wanton disrespect for public waterworks can not stand!  Seriously, get that stick out of your ass so I can beat you over the head with it, and then run away yelping like a kicked chihuahua.  -- Rose City Antifa

I do not and will not let go of the Ridden, Roasted Elk. Why should I?

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 03:44:31 PM

I took Indefatigable Tenacity as an elective at Invisible College in order to win a bar bet. Turns out, I did learn a few tricks that I haven't needed to use since I've been back from 'Nam. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 03:48:31 PM

Well, at some point... your sister deserves a turn. I can think of other reasons but I want to stick with that one for a minute or two.

Or three.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on July 14, 2020, 03:31:49 AM
Next week I'm taking on Cracker Jack.

I'll arrange to have Don King taken out of cold storage immediately. Battle!!

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 03:51:18 PM
Well, at some point... your sister deserves a turn. I can think of other reasons but I want to stick with that one for a minute or two.

Or three.

Talk about a once great that has lost a full foot off their fastball.  Time to hang it up Jack.  It's over.   Just head over to Reddit and post silly Cat pix.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 03:48:31 PM

Is that not magnificent, in its way?  This is real, interactive art in a public space!  Few hundred-year-old statues have been so loved.

In its absence they have taken to substituting the bodies of their drunken comrades:

https://twitter.com/BenHilton28/status/1282830732256333830

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 03:49:52 PM
[attachment=1,msg1404964]

I took Indefatigable Tenacity as an elective at Invisible College in order to win a bar bet. Turns out, I did learn a few tricks that I haven't needed to use since I've been back from 'Nam. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

I hope you rioted right then and there.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 03:58:44 PM
Time to hang it up Jack.  It's over.

I did hang her up. It is over. I've already moved on. Whaddya want--an encore? Creepy.

^^^^

Great.  Human sacrifices. Even as a shit poster, how can you look at yourself in the mirror for approving of such?   Look man - it's spreading now!

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 04:08:05 PM
I hope you rioted right then and there.

As a one-man riot, I am devastatingly intimidating. With The Grapefruit leading the way, I am unstoppable. So it's rather less a "riot" than it is a "parting of the sea."

A bard would make three an invulnerable power trio, but there are rules about congregating Bards and Clergy in a public space, that might be construed as a "parade". Something to do with Hamlin, some archaic law. I didn't get any details, I just got denied when I applied. Sadface 4evar.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 04:09:28 PM
^^^^

Great.  Human sacrifices. Even as a shit poster, how can you look at yourself in the mirror for approving of such?   Look man - it's spreading now!

It's the Swedes, man.  Misbegotten race -- they must be exterminated.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 04:12:32 PM
Misbegotten race -- they must be exterminated.

But then, who will rat me out to the fascists? No one has the sack that they do.

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 04:09:16 PM
I did hang her up. It is over. I've already moved on. Whaddya want--an encore? Creepy.

What do I want?  I want you to be happy Jack.   Here is a funny cat video for you.  They are all you have left in you now. 

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EmbarrassedPaleHoopoe-mobile.mp4

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 04:01:18 PM
https://twitter.com/BenHilton28/status/1282830732256333830

Hey, those vests they are wearing remind me that I need to wish everyone here a Happy Bastille Day!

-p

/self-reported: off-topic

K_Dubb

It did not escape my notice that you have called me both a "troll" and a "shit poster", when I am neither.  As punishment, I will make you read this sentence again:

QuoteAfter the law was signed, whoever deliberately continues to burn down the National Heritage, should increase the prison sentence to stop them..!!

Bask in the glory.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 04:15:00 PM
I want you to be happy Jack.

I am happy. I am fusion powered. I honestly don't know if you're talking to the same target you think you are talking to. You don't have more than one sister, do you? The first one didn't say a word, and of course, I didn't ask.

That would be rude.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 04:42:01 PM
It did not escape my notice that you have called me both a "troll" and a "shit poster", when I am neither.

After they've called you a pedophile for over two decades, you'll be eligible to join the club I'm in. We have some perks, let me tell you.

Quote« Reply #5 [...] 5 [...] 5:55 »

I'm required by Divine Law to inform you all: the Lich was just spawned. May the blind eye of Heaven open unto the righteous amongst you again one day. Or, not. Really, just a suggestion!

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 04:42:01 PM
Bask in the glory.

This is also a suggestion, and a great one to boot. Hi, Mom!