• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Donald Noory

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 22, 2016, 09:22:12 PM
Yes, Hilary has been so straightforward and honest all these years.

How did she convince everyone to choose her in the primaries, again?

Try reading some other news sources besides Breitbart. Trump has been proven to be a much bigger liar than Hillary. Poor little ignorant Trumptard.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

Donald Noory

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 22, 2016, 09:28:10 PM
Given everything we've learned since the election, all that's been said and done on all sides, if they held a do-over right now Trump would win 60-40.  Minimum.

Put down your crack pipe. Hillary is ahead by about 1.7 million in the popular vote. If there was another vote, the complacent Dems who stayed home because the media was announcing certain victory for Hillary would get out and vote.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 22, 2016, 09:33:08 PM
Put down your crack pipe. Hillary is ahead by about 1.7 million in the popular vote. If there was another vote, the complacent Dems who stayed home because the media was announcing certain victory for Hillary would get out and vote.

No do overs. Maybe we can find you a participation trophy.

https://youtu.be/zrWoG8IckyE

Even the illegal vote would go for Trump now, and that's what, 5 million?

Donald Noory

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 22, 2016, 09:37:07 PM
Even the illegal vote would go for Trump now, and that's what, 5 million?

You're delusional and misinformed. And you have an unhealthy obsession with Hillary Clinton's alleged wrongdoings. I think you wake up in a cold sweat every night screaming "Hillary Clinton!"

mikuthing01

albrecht

One part of the scheme, which this time didn't work, is that the census counts all people- even those they shouldn't vote, like all of the millions of illegals, children, criminals, ex-cons, the mentally ill (depending on State and Federal laws about who can vote in what elections.) Often these people are found in the Democratically run larger cities and even pandered to (sanctuary cities etc to attract more illegals.) So those States get more Representatives in Congress and more Electoral Votes based on the census.

Now, the scheme didn't work this time but doesn't bode well for elections in the future- especially if Obama grants even broader amnesty and keeps the borders wide-open. Even if Trump and Congress actually does try to do something about it the sheer numbers Obama is allowing in and the push-back from violent radical groups and the 5th Columnists already here, and their Democrat and billionaire backers, might make fair elections impossible in the future.

Donald Noory

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 22, 2016, 09:36:16 PM
No do overs. Maybe we can find you a participation trophy.

https://youtu.be/zrWoG8IckyE

PB mentioned a do over first, not me. Maybe we can get you a brain.

Donald Noory

Quote from: albrecht on November 22, 2016, 09:42:00 PM
One part of the scheme, which this time didn't work, is that the census counts all people- even those they shouldn't vote, like all of the millions of illegals, children, criminals, ex-cons, the mentally ill (depending on State and Federal laws about who can vote in what elections.) Often these people are found in the Democratically run larger cities and even pandered to (sanctuary cities etc to attract more illegals.) So those States get more Representatives in Congress and more Electoral Votes based on the census.

Now, the scheme didn't work this time but doesn't bode well for elections in the future- especially if Obama grants even broader amnesty and keeps the borders wide-open. Even if Trump and Congress actually does try to do something about it the sheer numbers Obama is allowing in and the push-back from violent radical groups and the 5th Columnists already here, and their Democrat and billionaire backers, might make fair elections impossible in the future.

Yorkshire pud

Conservative backlash over Trump's 'jail Clinton' U-turn

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38072846[/url]
Redstate.com said that a failure to appoint a special prosecutor, as he promised, would reveal the "very real fact that the candidate is not who he claimed to be".

The right-wing Breitbart News Network, one of the Manhattan billionaire's most loyal supporters, denounced the climb-down as a "broken promise". (Might be a tricky one with Bannon)

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter tweeted her reaction to the news, saying: "Whoa! I thought we elected @realDonaldTrump president. Did we make him the FBI, & DOJ? His job is pick those guys, not do their jobs."

The right-leaning legal organisation Judicial Watch said it was "a betrayal of his promise to theAmerican people to 'drain the swamp' of out-of-control corruption in Washington".

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 22, 2016, 09:39:34 PM
You're delusional and misinformed. And you have an unhealthy obsession with Hillary Clinton's alleged wrongdoings. I think you wake up in a cold sweat every night screaming "Hillary Clinton!"

Mexicans are a proud people, and they don't like voting for losers either.  Can you imagine this guy ever voting for Hilary Clinton?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDZBzvTDhGU 

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 21, 2016, 07:49:10 PM
So far he has pissed me off twice.
1. Eats his steak well done.
2. Eats his pizza crust first.

I am beginning to question his judgement.

No MAN eats his steak well done.  It's eaten bloody to rare.  'Nuff fucking said.

paladin1991

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 21, 2016, 07:54:43 PM
meh, i eat my pizza with chopsticks to each their own

*Looooong fucking look* 

Degenerate.

albrecht

Quote from: Donald Noory on November 22, 2016, 09:53:29 PM

Re: the census and counting people who can't vote (depending on the State and type of election:) such as illegal aliens, criminals, children, ex-cons, the mentally ill adjudicated by a court, legal residents but non-citizens, etc. And how those people, who can't vote (legally depending on the State and type of election) can be used to weigh, the Representatives in the House and the Electoral College for future elections.

I rarely reply to you because you seem so uneducated, but maybe just a troll, so I'll take the bait this time so that others can see how the system will be manipulated in the future. Scheme didn't work, this time. Here is the law and data for those who are from another country or went to a bad public school:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/13/141
https://www.census.gov/population/apportionment/about/faq.html#Q2
https://www.census.gov/population/apportionment/about/faq.html#Q17
https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/allocation.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/illegal-immigrant-census-count-stirs-debate/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Penis mv on November 22, 2016, 10:20:54 PM
No MAN eats his steak well done.  It's eaten bloody to rare.  'Nuff fucking said.

Or as  Yorkshiremen have it: cut its horns off and wipe its arse.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 22, 2016, 05:42:19 PM
Savage had an interesting theory about the prosecuting Hillary turn-around on his show today. Remember late election night when that weirdo spokesman came out and told all the assembled Dems. to go home and get a good nights sleep and be back tomorrow because we are going to fight tooth and nail until every vote has been counted, etc.?  The guy left the stage and literally in minutes word was received that Hillary had conceded the election to Donald by phone.  In a classic case of behind the scenes intrigue, Hillary had called Donald with an offer.  She wouldn't fight the election results  (through long, drawn out court proceedings, etc.) and would admit defeat as long as Donald wouldn't prosecute her.  According to the theory, Donald accepted the offer.   

sounds interesting, but i don't buy it.  if this election is ultimately decided in the way every other election has been decided (by the electoral college in reflection of state to state popular votes), then she wasn't in a position to negotiate her concession.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 22, 2016, 06:50:34 PM
Oh? Does the POTUS have such legal powers?

this is another point.  if the justice department is operating in the way it's supposed to operate, this matter is outside the president's purview. 

all of that aside, i think it would be in the best interests of trump's administration, his agenda, and trump himself to move on and let her wither in obscurity and irrelevance.

theONE

...and 1.8 billion dollars in Qatar

paladin1991

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 21, 2016, 11:07:32 PM
Tila is pretty hot for a internet troll

She should hang out with us.  She's vaguely fuckable.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Penis mv on November 22, 2016, 10:20:54 PM

There's nothing on this earth like a medium rare hunk of beef with tons of salt.

Morning
>Kellyanne says Trump doesn't want to pursue Clinton email charges
>Doesn't mean that Chaffetz won't pursue charges
>DOJ can still investigate
>Family of San Antonio officer that was shot says Trump called to offer condolences
>Trump cancels meeting with NY Times over twitter
>Says it was because they changed terms and conditions at the last moment
>"Not nice!"
>Then changes his mind and says he'll do the interview
>Prebius had wrongly told Trump the conditions had changed
>Trump tweets: Great meetings will take place today at Trump Tower concerning the formation of the people who will run our government for the next 8 years.
>8 years
>Trump tweets: I am seriously considering Dr. Ben Carson as the head of HUD. I've gotten to know him well--he's a greatly talented person who loves people!
Afternoon
>Trump meets with NYT
>Dodges swarm of reporters by entering back door
>Trump tells NYT he disavows alt right
>Says he has an "open mind" on Paris climate agreement
>"Doesn't feel very strongly" on prosecuting Hillary
>Says US should not be a nation builder
>UK says Farage won't be ambassador to the US
Tonight
>Carson says he's been offered a job at HUD
>Spokesman for Carson says he'll consider it
>Kellyanne says she's been offered a "big position" in the Trump administration
>Hillary campaign considers challenging election results
>Computer scientists say machines may have been hacked or tampered with in 3 states
>Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin
>No proof of tampering
>Just "a suspicious pattern"
>Nate Chromium says it's probably bullshit
>Deadlines for filing for recount
>Wisconsin is Friday
>Pennsylvania is Monday
>Michigan is next Wednesday

paladin1991

Lazy cunts couldn't  get off their asses because 'victory was assured.'  Typical liberal shit.  'Let somebody else do the heavy lifting.  I just want justice.'

I was hoping the geniuses of Palm Beach County would get into the act