• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: Cynnie on September 25, 2013, 06:16:07 AM
I have a real phone just in case Art ever wants to interview me :)

Rotary or touch tone?

Spinner

What really annoys me is that he states, "I did a great job."
Really? In what universe???!!!

I'm glad that lots of people have responded to his childish post, and are pointing out his shortcomings.
http://king-sasquatch-bfpteam.blogspot.com/2013/09/art-bell-dark-matter-response.html

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on September 25, 2013, 06:19:29 AM
Rotary or touch tone?

Having ART call you on your home phonse would be like Publisher's Clearing House calling to say you've won $5 million, except I think it's always been a scam. I've never heard of anyone winning who was in the paper or news.
But how would you react if Art did call ? Would you think you were being pranked by some reality show ?
Hmm, there's a thought. An Art Bell soundalike. Or a look alike. We could get him to call JC or Snoory and have some fun.

;)

Me too but its a crappy Uniden phone that keeps crapping out because it won't hold a charge for long.
I now use my Iphone for personal calls because of that.
If anyone could recommend a better cordless phone, I'd appreciate it.

Falkie2013

Quote from: b_dubb on September 25, 2013, 05:20:55 AM
if he knows everything about the paranormal at 25 then that explains  why no one takes the paranormal seriously.  that and the fact that most of this idiot's "book learning" was obtained reading wrappers from Bazooka bubble gum

i still can't believe Art put up with this fool as long as he did.  listening to the story was pretty painful.  and the guest wasn't credible at all.

What someone needs to do at this late date is go to that area and serioiusly see if there was a crash at all, if for no other reason than to make this guy look  foolish if he continues to report that there was.

Morgus

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 25, 2013, 01:59:37 PM
If anyone could recommend a better cordless phone, I'd appreciate it.
I've had good luck with Panasonic cordless phones over the years.
Just got a new one last year - I'm very satisifed with it.
They have several models, with any number of extension phones and models with built-in answering machine on the base unit and ones with a more advanced base unit with full keys and speakerphone.

elbee

I admit I was interested in the story,  he posed that the train log was evidence of the ufo crashing and causing all that damage.  So I ran it by a friend of mine who is an executive engineer working on the old railways we have around Wales. 

He said that the 48 foot of damage could easily have been caused ed by the train De railing  not the ufo

Sardondi

Quote from: Morgus on September 25, 2013, 02:50:01 PMI've had good luck with Panasonic cordless phones over the years.
Just got a new one last year - I'm very satisifed with it.
They have several models, with any number of extension phones and models with built-in answering machine on the base unit and ones with a more advanced base unit with full keys and speakerphone.
Ditto. Same Panasonic phone for over 8 years, and never a single scratch of static. Excellent, reasonably priced phone.

DesertFox

I actually enjoyed the semi-bumbling presentation and Art played off it masterfully.  It was better than the constant stream of professional hucksterism of Greer--the only show I didn't enjoy mostly...mainly because the annoying Greer drowned out the best part of the show(which of course, is Art).

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Spinner on September 25, 2013, 01:47:29 PM
What really annoys me is that he states, "I did a great job."
Really? In what universe???!!!

I'm glad that lots of people have responded to his childish post, and are pointing out his shortcomings.
http://king-sasquatch-bfpteam.blogspot.com/2013/09/art-bell-dark-matter-response.html

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, Jeremy posted a new response yesterday and in it he blames ART for his poor performance. Yes, he flat out blames Art. U N B E L I E V A B L E.

onan

Quote from: BattyBrooke on September 26, 2013, 10:03:39 AM
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, Jeremy posted a new response yesterday and in it he blames ART for his poor performance. Yes, he flat out blames Art. U N B E L I E V A B L E.

lol that is sure to get him back on the air.

steelbot

Quote from: onan on September 26, 2013, 10:08:25 AM
lol that is sure to get him back on the air.
Someone, and it won't be me - ::) needs to do a "so anyways/I'm guessing" count - and implore this youngster that when talking on the radio, you sound better if you don't sound like your b'sing or blatenly pushing the conversation in your favor by dismissing, or re-counting "evidence" gathered through your "investigative" reporting. 

Bad = "I'm Guessing from what I've been told, that this or that happened","So anyways, back to what I was saying...before Art interrupted me"
Good = "Through the 'facts' I've been able to gather, one eye witness told me this or that happened", A better segway such as "Well Art, that brings me to another point"

for all this guys' claims of having been on other shows and being a "pro" he came off very amateurish!

b_dubb

i see 'researchers' on DM and that 'other' radio program making the rounds on podcasts and other shows and sometimes even tv.  what are the chances that anyone is going to have sweet, innocent Jeremy on their show given his performance during DM and his subsequent act of throwing Art - arguably the finest host/interviewer working today - under the bus?  none.  way to commit career suicide JM.  good one

dan7800

I didnt find this guy interesting at all. I hope he never gets invited back. The entire story sound made up (and not even plausible)

indigoo

It's an interesting response. Let's not get too hasty here. It sounds like Art knew about the cell phone? Who can be sure what is true or not. Imagine if he had done the interview in house; I'm assuming Art doesn't like to do that for some reason. Anyway, he basically screwed himself on that one, but his post was reasonable in its "tone". He was probably trying to defend himself. Good riddance though, he wasn't prepared with his material. He's very young.

By the way his experience is most likely the shit quality podcast he does.

b_dubb

just took a look at jm's ridiculous blog. people are really laying into him.  dissiing Art was definitely a no class thing to do but some of these people are over the top

ziznak

dipshit is deleting the negative responses on his blog.  Yup, certifiable douchebag.

jinwicked

I am finally listening, and this guy does suck pretty bad. But all the comments here piling on his age are disheartening.

People of all ages can be inexperienced and boring ramblers. I would think Norry has conclusively proven that.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jinwicked on September 26, 2013, 10:24:27 PM
I am finally listening, and this guy does suck pretty bad. But all the comments here piling on his age are disheartening.

People of all ages can be inexperienced and boring ramblers. I would think Norry has conclusively proven that.
It was just a bunch of old bastards exhibiting ageism.

jinwicked

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 26, 2013, 10:49:40 PM
It was just a bunch of old bastards exhibiting ageism.

:shakes fist: Geezers get off my Internet!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on September 24, 2013, 12:02:33 AM
Mr. Paul Bowman,

One of the only shows in the past ten years of Coast to Coast felt like real coast.

The guest was one David Paulides, the subject, Mysterious Disappearances. Sent shivers down my spine. Please consider contacting this man, I think he and Art would have a fascinating conversation.

Cheers

YES! This!

BattyBrooke

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on September 24, 2013, 12:02:33 AM
Mr. Paul Bowman,

One of the only shows in the past ten years of Coast to Coast felt like real coast.

The guest was one David Paulides, the subject, Mysterious Disappearances. Sent shivers down my spine. Please consider contacting this man, I think he and Art would have a fascinating conversation.

Cheers

Mr. Paulides shows re: Mysterious Disappearances are not only 100% credible, but are captivatingly disturbing. I am actually purchasing both of his books (the 2nd book he wrote regarding a whole other geographical area, has not yet been discussed on air ever). His story telling is superb and, I agree, he and Art would have a gripping conversation. Please, Mr. Bowman, contact this guest!

Now, how do we *really* get our request to Paul Bowman?

BattyBrooke

By the way, this guest (Jeremy Meader) continues to bash Art on his personal blog. His latest post, as of 9-26, is a response to criticism he received regarding his interview skills. In it he infers his poor performance is Art's fault and Art is the one lacking such skills.

You may view this lunacy here:

bateman

Quote from: BattyBrooke on September 27, 2013, 10:00:50 AM
By the way, this guest (Jeremy Meader) continues to bash Art on his personal blog. His latest post, as of 9-26, is a response to criticism he received regarding his interview skills. In it he infers his poor performance is Art's fault and Art is the one lacking such skills.

As Sardondi said, nice job committing career suicide, kid.

after hearing about all the hoopla I was expecting a car crash but it wasn't that bad. The phone cut off twice but I had no problem understanding him. Fact is there are MANY people nowadays that can't afford or justify the expense of a landline. He mistakenly thought he could skate by

Was he full of BS? probably. But more than Hutchence, RCH or the guest from last week that produced this turd?

Dr Jonathan Reed Rutter Alien - Full House Footage

But hey it was nice to hear a new story.  I'm sick of hearing the same paranormal radio circuit hucksters over and over regurgitating the same stories. Where's the next generaton of hucksters an con-men?

I'd like to see him on again but unfortunately it's unlikely to happen. Maybe if he apologizes to Art we can hear the rest of the story(assuming there is one)

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: BattyBrooke on September 27, 2013, 09:57:09 AM
Mr. Paulides shows re: Mysterious Disappearances are not only 100% credible, but are captivatingly disturbing. I am actually purchasing both of his books (the 2nd book he wrote regarding a whole other geographical area, has not yet been discussed on air ever). His story telling is superb and, I agree, he and Art would have a gripping conversation. Please, Mr. Bowman, contact this guest!

Now, how do we *really* get our request to Paul Bowman?

You can contact Mr. Bowman via his email for guest bookings: paulbowman@artbell.com

We got to make this happen!

WildCard

Not anymore. He deleted it.

ziznak

I've been making a point to leave a comment everytime i notice that he has deleted my previous one.   So far I've been back everyday to repost and at this point im just telling him he's a douchebag.

I'd love to see Paulides and Art too but the show he did with Knapp is close enough.

bateman

I love that he was excluded from the weekend replays  ;D

Quote9/26 - Thu - Richard C. Hoagland
9/27 - Fri - Shostak, Alper
9/28 - Sat - Hoagland, Shostak
9/29 - Sun - Alper, Hoagland