Silphion

Quote from: Silphion on November 03, 2020, 11:33:38 PM
5 key states still in play
WI, MI, PA, NC, GA
and Trump only needs 4

Trump may be leading in all 5.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2020, 11:21:00 PM
Well, all the MSM are lockstep in unison saying we probably won’t know the result until they finish rigging it, er, I mean Thursday or Friday. ::)

I liked Bidne's speech: "We won't know who the winner is until EVERY LAST vote is counted. Every vote matters."

One minute later: "We may know as early as tomorrow morning."

I assume he means if he is ahead tomorrow morning, he will be willing to accept victory?

pate

Once Trump admits his utter defeat and pledges fealty to me, I will allow him to take Air Force 1 to wherever Biden is cowering in fear and deal with that one accordingly.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit”

ItsOver

Quote from: Silphion on November 04, 2020, 12:42:18 AM
Trump may be leading in all 5.
Looking at the counts, Trump leads in all 5.  Last I looked, it was significant in PA.  I guess the delay is for the Dems and the media figuring out how they’re going to get around it.

Silphion

Quote from: ItsOver on November 04, 2020, 01:17:43 AM
Looking at the counts, Trump leads in all 5.  Last I looked, it was significant in PA.  I guess the delay is for the Dems and the media figuring out how they’re going to get around it.

Heather just learned the truth from her regular caller Maker.
This should be widely understood by the public tomorrow.

Rix Gins

Current electoral vote scorecard:  Biden 238 - Trump 213.  But as Silphion noted, there are still five key states in play. 

Silphion

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 04, 2020, 02:27:35 AM
Current electoral vote scorecard:  Biden 238 - Trump 213.  But as Silphion stated, there are still five key states in play.

And even without PA the other 4 make 270 for Trump.
The only recourse for now is to shut down the count.

Jackstar

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 04, 2020, 02:27:35 AM
Biden 238 - Trump 213. 

An electoral vote just flew over my house! It's hard to believe that these things haven't been able to be fully locked down yet. And the reason why is because it is completely 100% scripted, and I had hoped that it would be the case that this would be over with quickly and cleanly, and as this is clearly not the case... I suppose we may have to engage the Omega-23.

I would certainly hope not. I am looking to start this new year--post-election count, that is--with a fresh angle and a clean track. I don't always get what I want, and then I don't always want, but I do always get what I want, because I only want what I get.

It is clear that I will not be getting what I desire. This infuriates the fully operational battle station, and gives me a cause to consider where I have decided to go wrong in life. To intentionally choose the wrong path, can be the most right action a person can take, and of course the right path can be the wrong one. I say of course, but of course those of you reading this must be realizing--we are long since past the point where we are choosing the path we are taking. We are forging on the bleeding edge of creation, and to those of you reading this who fail to appreciate this significance and seek to analyze my prose as yet another sheaf of evidence of a warped mind: fuck your couch. Every last Mario one of you gives two s**** of cretans towards any of the rumors that any of you heard about any of the things, whether fronting or just questioning, any of all you all look at me and think "hmm... Demon?"

For one thing I have clearly been giving too many people too many latitudes. It would seem that after a while of people knowing me, one tends to get some notions about what kind of things are going to be allowed in my life here and there, and then once in a while... I do a phase shift. It's my life. By that I mean, I suddenly decide that I'm going to allow a whole bunch of wild changes all at once, a bunch of stuff that has been going on all at the same time suddenly become matters of swift and irrational judgement, and then suddenly, seemingly innocuous matters become strange representations of wildly and incredibly important matters described euphemistically.

And you know why? Because we're all getting totally jammed up, that's why. I know it, you know it, lots of people can sense it, no one can really legitimately deny it, and acres of troll farms all over the world suddenly whirr to life, in order to convince the hoi polloi of the veracity of the narrative.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2020, 07:48:24 AM

Quote from: Jackstar on Today at 07:45:15 AM
An electoral vote just flew over my house!

That, I believe.

K_Dubb

It's ok guys I found some votes

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2020, 02:24:32 PM
I know!  I am here to give out hugs.

I look forward to the replies.

So much for the political experts lolz.

albrecht

NPR expert just admitted that it was "COVID" that handed Wisconsin to Biden but that the state is still "purple" (in terms of State and National politics.) She was assuming that Biden won but I found interesting that his media is now, after the election, admitting that the Chinese  Virus is electing, assuming Kamala wins, the pro-Chinese candidate.

I've been more focused on the local issues and, of course, the stupid electorate passed the zillion dollar bond package that will raise our property taxes ~20% and won't even fund the yuuge infrastructure project "but the Feds will kick in."   The only time I can recall the electorate not passing a bond here was for the baseball team stadium.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2020, 02:30:00 PM
NPR expert just admitted that it was "COVID" that handed Wisconsin to Biden but that the state is still "purple" (in terms of State and National politics.) She was assuming that Biden won but I found interesting that his media is now, after the election, admitting that the Chinese  Virus is electing, assuming Kamala wins, the pro-Chinese candidate.

I've been more focused on the local issues and, of course, the stupid electorate passed the zillion dollar bond package that will raise our property taxes ~20% and won't even fund the yuuge infrastructure project "but the Feds will kick in."   The only time I can recall the electorate not passing a bond here was for the baseball team stadium.

I'll thank Jesus for covid19.

albrecht

Btw, for what it is worth  ;) on C2C last night prophecy expert John Hogue and astrologer William Stickevers said that ultimately Trump will win but it will take days or longer. Will be curious to see what happens if he doesn't and if Norry, callers, and themselves will admit it or weasel out with some excuse about the moon cycle or fraud etc.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2020, 02:32:52 PM
...nd themselves will admit it or weasel out with some excuse about the moon cycle or fraud etc.

You mean like the President?

Dr. MD MD

As soon as Trump started showing signs of winning they shut the count down. There’s obviously something rotten in Denmark (and DC too).

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 04, 2020, 02:34:50 PM
So evil.

So hot.

While President Donald Trump has promised to ask the U.S. Supreme Court to weigh in on a presidential race that is still too close to call, the nation's top judicial body may not be the final arbiter in this election, legal experts said.

Election law experts said it is doubtful that courts would entertain a bid by Trump to stop the counting of ballots that were received before or on Election Day, or that any dispute a court might handle would change the trajectory of the race in closely fought states like Michigan and Pennsylvania.