• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

pate

Does any one else recall Jim Carrey's awesome croak-eee performance in that one movie?  Pet Detector or something...

Nautical.

-p

ediot:  I seem to have difficulty finding vidya evidence of such, Mandelbrot Theory or "them?" -shore

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 08:26:53 PM
[attachment=1,msg1405084]
Well dip me in fractal mustard and call me Mandelbratwurst.

Initially, I expected I AM PROVIDENCE to be etched onto that Tim Burton tentacle.

Crocs. Relaxing footwear or satanic abominations?

Does the color make a measurable difference in perception by the public at large?

This is nerdy "graphite," for that special hacker's upcoming birthday.

whoozit

Satanic abominations.  I once crammed my feet in my wife’s pair to take the dogs outside in winter and have since received three pair from my progeny that observed the event and deduced I like Crocs.  Or maybe they just hate me.

Wow! My next question WAS going to be "Does CROCS Hell exist?"

Clearly it does. And Whoozit is residing there.

I can almost hear the damnable, cavernous soundtrack: Weird Al Yankovic parodying Dolly Parton's "Coat of Many Colors" into "CROCS of Many Colors."

Up to now, I only theorized about the existence of a pair of fire engine red CROCS with pronounced cloven soles/souls. (Kinda like the soles of the Ninja sandals I saw in Chuck Norris's THE OCTAGON.)

Now I know.

That Mephistophelean pair exists! The CROCS logo strap studs are made of burnished brass that face in four directions at once, forever barring entry past Eden's gate! They walk the dog for all eternity.

Abandon
All
Hope

pate

Today I came up with an interesting restaurant idea, sort of modeled after Chik-fil-a:

GooseFilet, or Filet-d-oie.  The nod to Chik-fil-a seems lost in translation, I find.

Naturally, goose will be the meat.  I don"t believe fried goose would be tasty, but probably should test kitchen it.  Fois gras, pate de champagne (meat spread), good crusty baguettes, whole roasted, &c.

To make it really interesting I would like to open the first one in Bern, but US domestic might work.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

ediot: stupid phone keeps autoKorrekting "one" to "on," repaired

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on July 18, 2020, 05:24:05 PM
To make it really interesting I would like to open the first on in Bern, but US domestic might work.

Bad news: Bear alarm. SCRAMBLE.

I'LL CHECK NEXTDOOR.

pate

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 18, 2020, 05:31:38 PM
Bad news: Bear alarm. SCRAMBLE.

I'LL CHECK NEXTDOOR.

COPY ALL.
OUT.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

albrecht

I find curious how certain "magazines" so valued and source of truth and such put some articles for free and prominently cross-platform them but then, for others, use such Orwellian pop-ups like this: originally the "you disappeared" was in large, bold font. Which BG doesn't allow any more...

You’ve disappeared.  You've disappeared.

To continue using a private window, sign in or subscribe. Become a New Yorker subscriber, and get unlimited access.h

ksm32

Yes, and why has the BOLD font expression tool been removed?

Remember when "Enter" was in place of "Submit" on the interweb?  All these passive commands, I can't keep up. I've nefarious plans to "enter" tonight but no plans to Submit. Unless submitting gets me to Point Of Entry..    ;D Judas Priest hint ;)

SUBMIT, citizen!

Jackstar

Quote from: ksm32 on July 18, 2020, 08:15:08 PM
Yes, and why has the BOLD font expression tool been removed? [...] SUBMIT, citizen!

Where's our 22-page love letter? You know we both SUBMIT.

It's great to see you back, btw. Did you get your activation code? Here's FIVE MORE. Watch out for the Echthroi. I know you can handle it.

Your Oompa Loompas may now contact me directly. That way, the balance of power, as well as your massively inflated superego, shall be maintained. I... think that's allowed? Check--if you want. I'm here all week, remember to tip your Secretary!

ksm32

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 18, 2020, 08:29:30 PM
Where's our 22-page love letter? You know we both SUBMIT.

It's great to see you back, btw. Did you get your activation code? Here's FIVE MORE. Watch out for the Echthroi. I know you can handle it.

Your Oompa Loompas may now contact me directly. That way, the balance of power, as well as your massively inflated superego, shall be maintained. I... think that's allowed? Check--if you want. I'm here all week, remember to tip your Secretary!

I was at the out the lake here in the Beautiful BC wilderness when i lost track of time only to realize the GREAT WHITE BEAVER had drugged and fucked me six ways from Sunday bloody Sunday.  Where the fuck is TOM??

albrecht

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 18, 2020, 08:29:30 PM
Where's our 22-page love letter?

Soon the apparent VP K_Dubb could write the epithalamia for you both?  ;)    on phone, spelling n plural might be wrong.

ksm32

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 18, 2020, 10:38:22 PM
He was delicious. He should be here soon.

Hopefully the unfortunate fucker is hard to pass as you burst your half inch woofer.

YUCK.

pate

Quote from: ksm32 on July 20, 2020, 10:56:37 PM

https://youtu.be/kYwcb6G1cCM

That was a thoroughly pleasing song, I am adding it to the playlist.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

The SoulPhone.

(One recalls the problems encountered in P.K. Dick's UBIK.)

Nonetheless, the SoulPhone sounds more interesting than a Ouija board scored at an estate sale. I must admit.

https://www.thesoulphonefoundation.org

The first person I'm calling on the SoulPhone is JFK and ask him if it is true that the motorcade route wasn't completely decided until much much  after Oswald had gained employment at the book barn.

Then I'm calling Lee Harvey.

Jackstar

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 21, 2020, 10:24:28 PM
The first person I'm calling on the SoulPhone is JFK

"'Magic Bullet Theory'? You people actually fell for that? I can't believe I gave my life for you retards."

Kidnostad3

I’m looking forward to a heated service academy football rivalry developing between the USNA Midshipmen and the USSFA Space Cadets.  Jus’ Sayin’

https://www.airforcemag.com/space-force-debuts-new-delta-logo/

One day, you're just sitting there, minding your own business, not hurting ANYONE,  then you notice that Marilyn Manson has morphed into Pee Wee Herman.