• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on July 16, 2014, 01:25:10 PM
I heard the last 30 minutes.  Did Warren say George was the most educated man on Earth?  What an obsequious turd!
Yes, yes he did. And therefore George would be the proper guy to make a 1 minute message to beam out into space. And George couldn't even come up with a 1 minute message but made vague allusions to the movie (not book) "Contact" and then decided to put it onto callers (and he would "consolidate" the messages. Actually Joshua P Warren (no period after the P) seemed a little disappointed that George didn't seize the opportunity and too lazy to make this famous communication himself.
-GNS

b_dubb

If aliens listened to Coast and decided they needed to blow up Earth I wouldn't blame them.  Possibly the most important reason to fire GN.

GNS

zeebo

Quote from: wotr1 on July 16, 2014, 04:30:51 AM
Thank-you.  I was seasoning my new Yixing tea pot and suddenly P. Warren starts kissing Jorch's ass like I have never heard before.  I came to see if it was documented yet.

Haha yep I had to record it, so when our new alien overlords come, they know who sent them the space-spam. 

ItsOver

Jorch's message to aliens?  "Carnivora!  That's C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-A.  'Mune modulation!"

Morgus

Another sickening moment last night in the first hour, Noory pretended it was 20 years in the future and he commented that he was still hosting c2cam in his 80s - he never plans to retire or give up the show apparently... :o

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on July 16, 2014, 02:36:01 PM
Jorch's message to aliens?  "Carnivora!  That's C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-A.  'Mune modulation!"
Very good - yes its appropriate that Noory for his interstellar message broadcast would do a commercial.
Increase sales to ETs too?  8)

Morgus

Quote from: b_dubb on July 16, 2014, 01:25:10 PM
I heard the last 30 minutes.  Did Warren say George was the most educated man on Earth?  What an obsequious turd!
Yep you heard correctly.
Joshua P Warren just won the top Noory ass-kisser award last night...  :P

wr250

Quote from: Morgus on July 16, 2014, 03:09:04 PM
Another sickening moment last night in the first hour, Noory pretended it was 20 years in the future and he commented that he was still hosting c2cam in his 80s - he never plans to retire or give up the show apparently... :o

<homers dad voice> ive been runnign this show for 40 years and i aint stoppin noaw

zeebo

Quote from: AvDaBr on July 16, 2014, 12:10:08 PM
My takeaway from the Warren_Noory conversation last night.... Bad George is too lazy to compose even a ONE-MINUTE message to the ETs.  He'll let the callers submit messages, and "condense" them.   ;D

Yeah that was hilarious/pathetic!  Poor JPW serves up this adulation to George, proclaiming he's the one to speak for humanity, and George is clueless offering something like "Uumm ... I guess I'd tell them we all want the same thing ... or somethng."  WTF??  So then yeah he just bails out and crowdsources it to random c2c listeners.   ???

laserjock

I've been thinking: What if George actually read all our posts and has developed a complex.  Right now in my own personal life, I'm struggling with a loss of confidence and PTSD so I'm not without compassion, and don't want to bully him as I have, but gosh dang it, George, guy, you and your beliefs and attitude and your denial, you are doing massive damage to people's lives.  You're wrong about almost everything you push, such as your ideas on the economy, immigration, and especially vaccinations.  You're almost the same thing as an evil doer.  You are headstrong and arrogant and in denial.  George, sure, it's bad that we pick on you and put you down, but sir, for Lord's sake, you bring it upon yourself.  You've ruined a very good thing and instead of admitting to your short comings and trying to change and do better, you, all headstrong and arrogant, continue to urinate all over Art Bell's hard work, his idea, his (I forget how to spell this) ingenui.  George, you've got money and you've got fame, just retire, and pave the way for Art to return.  It's over, George, I don't want to beat up on you, but you've done a lot of damage sir, and it's just time, time to step down.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on July 16, 2014, 03:10:34 PM
Very good - yes its appropriate that Noory for his interstellar message broadcast would do a commercial.
Increase salees to ETs too?  8)u
The Jorch version of "Contact" would be "Silence." No doubt explains Seth Shostak's lack of success.  Keep "a scarin" those aliens away, Jorch!  Maybe he should be placed on the border.

UFQuack

Quote from: laserjock on July 16, 2014, 05:01:45 PM
I've been thinking: What if George actually read all our posts and has developed a complex. Right now in my own personal life, I'm struggling with a loss of confidence and PTSD so I'm not without compassion

Generally as it regards self-doubt, you need a capacity for self-reflection, this is also known as having a conscience which can actually be a good thing, I'm not sure Jorch does. I would question if someone who has self-described himself as both "Worker in the Light" and "The Nighthawk" is very self-aware. Also it is probably highly unlikely that one gets to the level of talk radio host without being an douchebag in some shape or form.

Let's take a glance at the key points of Jorch's Worker in the Light book on Amazon:

*Unlock the secrets to unlimited spiritual growth
*Transcend all doubts and fears
*Shatter the prison walls of their five senses
*Deploy the power of intuition to see the future
*Free themselves from the confines of time
*Facilitate the power of lucid dreaming

Notice it indicates that he has "transcended all doubts and fears". "Transcended" in this case means that Jorch has effectively undergone a spiritual lobotomy. Hence the rest of the claims--that he has unlocked secrets of spiritual growth, shattered a prison of five senses, sees the future, has power over time, has ability to dream lucidly, that last one is a doozie because how can it be? The man is not even lucid in his hosting duties! He's quite on automatic pilot! And that pilot is usually flying low into trees and taking off roofing.

Anyway (I said it before but I'll say it again) if I happen to be wrong and I don't think I am but if Jorch wants to keep his confidence then what in the world is he doing reading his critics?

More from the description: "George Noory shows you how he has surpassed his own limitations and frustrations, how he has freed himself from doubts and fears, and how he glimpsed the right way out of life's desperate straits. He will teach you how you, too, can overcome fear and doubt and find happiness and success. By the end of this book, you will no longer be alone. You, too, will be a worker in the light."

Yeah it's everyone else (the radio listeners) that now assume those limitations and frustrations. The problem doesn't go away, this stuff has to go somewhere!

"He will teach you", maybe if you are having confidence problems, you can read Jorch's book and then you too can become an oblivious dumbass!

Noticed Joshua P. Warren was on last night.   He's such a goofball I thought I'd give it a listen......
Whoa Nellie!   How in the blue blazes did JPW wrangle access to Arecibo?  It's a national treasure - surely they don't whore it out to any loon?

Perhaps Dave Noorie will cede his 1 minute to the gentleman from Texas - Alex Jones.   If your gonna get weird, then get weird! 

laserjock

UFQ:  I was unaware of his claims in that book.  I was only faintly aware he had a book.  So it comes down to this, he's a shameless huckster without the ability for empathy, and yet, I've been feeling guilty about my angry words about him.  To think, he really DOESN'T care, and all this time I've been feeling a little bad that we dump on him too much, but I see it now, he's a sociopath with control of a microphone to the world.  Just like Alex Jones, Limbaugh, and so many others (forgive me not having an equally good example from the left right off hand).

I've often felt that, well, what it takes to become rich and powerful involves, to at least some extent, the complete subjugation of one's heart and soul because you must step on countless bodies to climb on top.  And yet, here *I* am, having a crises of conscience.

So I guess our thread title is a misappropriation of a term.  He doesn't suck, he lacks a soul, he's evil.  I admit that that WAS my first thought way back when, but it's a little clearer to me now.  He doesn't care about all the poor little babies that will die because of no immunizations thanks to his efforts.  He doesn't care about the poor Nicaraguan mother and child running across the desert without water and food.  He doesn't care about the 80 year old cat lady abandoned grandmother who's investing her life's remaining money based upon what he and his lying guests claim in their alarmism.  He's only out to make a buck and screw up as many lives as he can, regardless of the utter havoc he's wreaking on innocent souls.

Noory, if this is true about you, you, sir, will burn in hell.  You will.  You've sold your soul, but you already know that, right?  You don't suck, George, you ARE suck, you suck the life out of what good there is in the world.  I've known people like you in my own personal life.  Evil.  Well George, yours will come one day, I believe in a creator, and He/She is a great equalizer.  No human hand need apply, a higher power will take care of you when the time comes.  Go to hell, you belong there, Jorch.

wr250

Quote from: laserjock on July 16, 2014, 08:45:02 PM
UFQ:  I was unaware of his claims in that book.  I was only faintly aware he had a book.  So it comes down to this, he's a shameless huckster without the ability for empathy, and yet, I've been feeling guilty about my angry words about him.  To think, he really DOESN'T care, and all this time I've been feeling a little bad that we dump on him too much, but I see it now, he's a sociopath with control of a microphone to the world.  Just like Alex Jones, Limbaugh, and so many others (forgive me not having an equally good example from the left right off hand).

I've often felt that, well, what it takes to become rich and powerful involves, to at least some extent, the complete subjugation of one's heart and soul because you must step on countless bodies to climb on top.  And yet, here *I* am, having a crises of conscience.

So I guess our thread title is a misappropriation of a term.  He doesn't suck, he lacks a soul, he's evil.  I admit that that WAS my first thought way back when, but it's a little clearer to me now.  He doesn't care about all the poor little babies that will die because of no immunizations thanks to his efforts.  He doesn't care about the poor Nicaraguan mother and child running across the desert without water and food.  He doesn't care about the 80 year old cat lady abandoned grandmother who's investing her life's remaining money based upon what he and his lying guests claim in their alarmism.  He's only out to make a buck and screw up as many lives as he can, regardless of the utter havoc he's wreaking on innocent souls.

Noory, if this is true about you, you, sir, will burn in hell.  You will.  You've sold your soul, but you already know that, right?  You don't suck, George, you ARE suck, you suck the life out of what good there is in the world.  I've known people like you in my own personal life.  Evil.  Well George, yours will come one day, I believe in a creator, and He/She is a great equalizer.  No human hand need apply, a higher power will take care of you when the time comes.  Go to hell, you belong there, Jorch.

so there is a power greater than the suckage that is jorch snooron ...

I've been thinking: What if George actually read all our posts and has developed a complex... 

I've wondered that myself

... George... you bring it upon yourself.  You've ruined a very good thing...

Indeed

yumyumtree

This guest, Linda Salvin--I'm having a hard time imagining another hour and a half with her. I wonder if she will have phone trouble or something.

I don't understand this concept of "walk-in" or whatever it is, either.

PerfectTommy

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 16, 2014, 11:32:24 PMI don't understand this concept of "walk-in" or whatever it is, either.

Whatever she was talking about, I couldn't help but think of this:

zeebo

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 16, 2014, 11:32:24 PM
This guest, Linda Salvin--I'm having a hard time imagining another hour and a half with her. I wonder if she will have phone trouble or something.

I don't understand this concept of "walk-in" or whatever it is, either.

Yep, that's two nights in a row now, that first hour guest is a dingbat.  Her jabbering feels less like a "walk-in" and more like a "drive-by".

yumyumtree

Quote from: PerfectTommy on July 16, 2014, 11:36:00 PM

A national treasure.

Now on a different subject, I just heard George mention a webcam. It reminds me of all the mean things Michael Savage said ridiculing Rush's ditto cam. Really, I thought cat cams featuring felines sleeping on different pieces of furniture were boring, but really... I just don't get this. We really are amusing ourselves to death.

yumyumtree

Dingbat, yes, that's the word I was looking for. Morgus,  give us the odds on this guest having phone trouble.

Foodlion

Quote from: PerfectTommy on July 16, 2014, 11:36:00 PM

I got a fever, and the only cure is more cow bell.

zeebo

I just drifted in and out for a min and thought I heard this from the guest:

".... God is pouring milk over you, so you become a white m&m ..."

I'm a little worried I'm having one of my spells.

PerfectTommy

Quote from: zeebo on July 16, 2014, 11:39:16 PMYep, that's two nights in a row now, that first hour guest is a dingbat.  Her jabbering feels less like a "walk-in" and more like a "drive-by".

Why don't you try one of Dr. Dingbat's Wicks of Wisdom/Power Wicks for only $99.99?

http://lindasalvin.com/category/power-wicks/

EDIT: Ah, here we go... Jorge just brought up her line of candles.

yumyumtree

This is a classic example of the kind of guest that Art would not have had on.

Now George will get to talk about one of his pet subjects--psychic vampires.

Linda Salvin:  ...in 1993.  Is that when the L.A. riots were?  1993?
George Noory:  I was not here yet. (insinuated:  how would I know what was going on in L.A. if I didn't live here?)

That was one of the biggest national.. in fact international... news stories of the time and was in the news for a long time.  The whole Rodney King beating civil abuses thing.  That kind of thing just didn't happen anymore in the 90's yet there it was.  53 people were killed.  Huge story.  And Noory calls himself a news man?  That must have been when he was on sabbatical raising race-horses on his 'farm' and operating badly themed restaurants.  Or maybe it was when he was detained as probably one of the only Naval officers who has apparently never stepped foot on a ship.

I've been lurking the past few days after a long absence as sort of therapy while trying to deal with a family issue.  I've been refraining from posting but the suckage will not let me go.

PerfectTommy

Yeah, I'm shutting it off and switching to Ground Zero.

If I'm going to listen to dingbats all night they should at least be entertaining like Clyde.

yumyumtree

I heard him say 1992, which is when it was.

Linda Salvin and her products get mixed reviews on the Internet. One person on yahoo answers explained how to DIY all the candles and pagan woo-woo spells and save a bunch of money, which kind of misses the point, I think.
I noticed she mentioned that people can save their houses from being foreclosed on with the candles. Now I don't have to wonder any more how this country elected Obama twice.

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 17, 2014, 12:15:06 AM
I heard him say 1992, which is when it was.

I know.  He interrupted her story later to interject that fact after most likely looking it up on Google.  His first reaction was that he had never heard of it, or am I being too presumptive?