• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 24, 2017, 11:37:54 PM
I caught the classic Trek episode "Assignment: Earth" and noticed something cool.  There's a scene were Teri Garr's character is talking next to what she thinks is a typewriter, but really it's recording her voice to text like we have programs to do now.  So that was cool as predictive sci-fi, but even better was when she realizes it, she shouts "Stop it!" and it shows up in all caps as "STOP IT" just like we do on the net for text 'shouting'.  This aired in 1968.   8)

There's a great scene in the movie iSteve where Jobs and Woz are getting to know each other in Steve's garage and Woz says something like even though Star Trek is great it's sort of a let down because it so accurately predicts how the evolution of tech will go that now all we can do is sit back and wait for all that Star Trek stuff to happen. Of course, this is when Jobs freaks on him and says Bullshit! We're the ones who create the future!  :D

mikuthing01

I searched and could not find anything on the Slaton sisters so here is Amy and Tammy Slaton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA&;

Jackstar

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 29, 2017, 10:37:04 PM
They had better include the gangbang this time.

I had forgotten all about that. Good grief. I finally grok now why this book has the following that it does.

wtf I hate books now

bateman

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 29, 2017, 10:37:04 PM
They had better include the gangbang this time.

What the hell did Stephen King's editor(s) think when he turned that in?

aldousburbank

Had dental work yeterday. Nitrous oxide is no laughing matter.

Juan

My air conditioner came on today for the first time this year. Global warming.

Quote from: Juan on March 30, 2017, 04:07:32 PM
My air conditioner came on today for the first time this year. Global warming.

I ran my air conditioner all winter to help stop global warming.

JesusJuice

Goodbye. If anyone needs me, for some reason, you can reach me via my Cockmail or Twitter.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on April 01, 2017, 12:17:40 AM
Goodbye. If anyone needs me, for some reason, you can reach me via my Cockmail or Twitter.

what is your twitter?

GravitySucks

This is about 2 miles from me. Glad I didn't go out for lunch yesterday. Looks like someone forgot to read the recipe for asphalt.

http://www.galvnews.com/news/free/article_82333882-d2cd-5e82-97df-bf1303fa02d4.html

BobGrau

It bothers me somewhat that the Falkie thread's page count is fast catching up to Noory's.

- also at some point I've started giving Noory a capital letter again. I used to care so much.

whoozit

I stumbled across many videos like this and wondered what Zeebo's thoughts are.  I'm sure he is to sophisticated to have this happen to him.

https://youtu.be/3PQyHb3djDs

wr250

is it me or does katy perry look really f'ing high in this pic?

Quote from: wr250 on April 03, 2017, 05:56:25 AM
is it me or does katy perry look really f'ing high in this pic?

Either that or she just had a lot of bacon.  :P