• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

albrecht

I missed the recent blue, full, super, n blood moon. Due to clouds.

Morgus

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 04, 2018, 12:03:04 AM
So what happened to President Basagio?

Not his turn yet. It wasn’t Obama’s either but Hillary screwed that up.

lol  this sounds like how many conversations I've had with my mom and other elders trying to help them with technology.
'yes, H ... T ... T .. P' 'where do i put that?'  'do you see the empty bar at the top of the browser?' 'i think so' 'ok type it there' 'oh dear i'm on a different page now, let me go back' 'i don't fucking care what page you are on, we're going to type a URL into the location bar'

Dr. MD MD

Wow! Hoagie just admitted to being wrong about something. Growth? ???

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 04, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
Go look at astroguy’s post from this afternoon

Richard C. Hoagland. Yes, another post about some of his claims (not him). Things had been quiet from Mr. Hoagland for several months, apparently because of his latest work, spending 4 months attempting to show that the Chinese lunar mission, Chang’e 3 (嫦娥三号), and its rover Yutu (Jade Rabbit, 玉兔), had found evidence of the same thing he thinks he sees in Apollo photographs (that was likely dirt on his scanner): Ancient glass towers on the horizon.

Aha! Just call me astrogirl

Morgus

This speaker recalls hearing Hoagie ranting and raving on with Art Bell on the radio back in 1994...

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on February 04, 2018, 12:10:56 AM
Or "demons". Moon demons
Indeed. NOW the guests who can mix demons/quantum, maybe some orbs? License for C2C etc for a decade. For RCH, you have orbs, UFOs but better get with the torsion, old media stories, be a pawnshop dealer with Accutrons n cheap laptops.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on February 04, 2018, 12:18:47 AM
Richard C. Hoagland. Yes, another post about some of his claims (not him). Things had been quiet from Mr. Hoagland for several months, apparently because of his latest work, spending 4 months attempting to show that the Chinese lunar mission, Chang’e 3 (嫦娥三号), and its rover Yutu (Jade Rabbit, 玉兔), had found evidence of the same thing he thinks he sees in Apollo photographs (that was likely dirt on his scanner): Ancient glass towers on the horizon.

Aha! Just call me astrogirl

TigerLily

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2018, 12:21:18 AM
Indeed. NOW the guests who can mix demons/quantum, maybe some orbs? License for C2C etc for a decade. For RCH, you have orbs, UFOs but better get with the torsion, old media stories, be a pawnshop dealer with Accutrons n cheap laptops.

Of course! Hoagie would never go for demons. Miles high glass domes, yes, but demons? Don't be silly

Morgus

Guest Steve Troy's moon map, red spots are where he has found anomalies:

zeebo

Don't be dubious about this artistic-minded guest - he tries to add a pinch of science to his fantastical interpretations of moon stuff.

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on February 04, 2018, 12:26:53 AM
Don't be dubious about this artistic-minded guest - he tries to add a pinch of science to his fantastical interpretations of moon stuff.

Hi cuddles  :-*

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on February 04, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Hi cuddles  :-*

Hey Tiges, jeesh I don't think I've been on this thread in like a year.  I almost posted during the one Hoagie show I heard a few mos. ago.  But it was so zany I couldn't distill my thoughts enough to post.  All I remember of it now was K. Laney telling of a dream he had which portended of alien invasion alongside that extrasolar asteroid swept through our parts awhile back. 

=Schlyder=

LOL  RCH... "Hey Steve.. are you a paranoiac too?"  LOL

zeebo

Quote from: =Schlyder= on February 04, 2018, 12:46:09 AM
"Geometry!111!!!"  LOL

The first word I heard when I finally found the stream was "topology".  The classics never get old.