• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2016, 02:08:24 AM
Hmmm, but risking witnesses hearing his local accent and mine (liberal, commie, Limey foreign bastard) might skew the 'self defence' angle from the start. Then I'd be arrested and deported before I'd had chance to paddle in the Pacific at Santa Cruz. That would upset me.
I have a suggestion to "save you money"(TM).  I suggest you buy a cheap, one way ticket to LA.  You then proceed to enjoy your vacation, relax in the sun and paddle in the Pacific at Santa Cruz.  When you get bored of your holiday (or run low on funds) confront George.  Get arrested and deported at the expense of the American taxpayer.  You can have all of the great memories and then experience one of the great American traditions- using the government to supply things that you should have paid for yourself.

***You should do so before Trump gets elected and charges you for your own deportation.*** ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2016, 02:08:24 AM
Hmmm, but risking witnesses hearing his local accent and mine (liberal, commie, Limey foreign bastard) might skew the 'self defence' angle from the start. Then I'd be arrested and deported before I'd had chance to paddle in the Pacific at Santa Cruz. That would upset me.

introduce yourself as his new caretaker. anything that follows would be epic.  ;)

Are we going to be intoduced to George's NEW CAREGIVER ?
IF the new caregiver is in need of money will FALKIE break out $200 to "help out" ?
How will the gofundme plea for $$ be worded (to be legal) ??

Will FALKIE offer gas money, as in the Senda family tradition, to his new caregiver?

FALKIE,
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW CAREGIVER !!
Lol

WOW
I had NO idea there so many ways for FALKIE to be "cared for"!
What is your favorite??
I am torn between the crucifixion and the dismemberment methods.
(Now if that were on YouTube, just imagine the views !)

Damn FALKIE
Do some research !
This CAREGIVER deal does NOT look like something I would go for !

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 02, 2016, 12:13:54 PM
Falkie dresses like a Boy Scout to make football picks.

Nice collar.

So he's molesting Boy Scouts now, too?

Is it any wonder he got harassed by that Safeway employee?  That's what happens when you look like a hobo child-molester.  Fuck Senda with a dying cactus (because I wouldn't waste a healthy cactus on him).

FALKIE
Do NOT worry because with all the viruses and associated methods of eavesdropping IF anything happens the police and court will I am sure be provided with a recorded record of exactly how it all went down !!
(Perhaps Coast to Coast will devote a show to ? Who do you think the guest will be ?)
(IF a movie is made who would you prefer played FALKIE ?)
PRAISE MV (for that !)

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 02, 2016, 04:11:10 PM

Is it any wonder he got harassed by that Safeway employee?  That's what happens when you look like a hobo child-molester.  Fuck Senda with a dying cactus (because I wouldn't waste a healthy cactus on him).

I think he is working on his Halloween costume as the kid from Up.

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 02, 2016, 04:11:10 PM

FALKIE
NICE costume !!!!
Discount on burgers ??

Safeway public address system
"Aisle 4 closed due to overturned FAT GUY on scooter"

FALKIE daydreaming about his coming "CAREGIVER"

Haha!  Falkie is actually blaming MV and his Micrapple Virus for making him screw up his NFL football picks. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfuNJPPVr3E

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 03, 2016, 09:41:06 AM
Haha!  Falkie is actually blaming MV and his Micrapple Virus for making him screw up his NFL football picks. 

You think it isn't MV's (The evil one) fault?

https://youtu.be/m0XuKORufGk

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2016, 09:46:11 AM

You think it isn't MV's (The evil one) fault?

https://youtu.be/m0XuKORufGk

It must have infected Falkie's washing machine and iron too.   

HERE YOU GO FALKIE !!!!!
(BIG ENOUGH ??)
The reason that Chinese researchers have introduced human genes into cows is to enable them to produce an adequate substitute for human breast milk, since baby formula doesn’t offer the same benefits. That said, there’s no reason you couldn’t drink it, and according to the researchers, “the milk tastes stronger than normal milk,” whatever that means.

To get the human bits into the cows, Holstein dairy cow embryos had their DNA modified using cloning techniques. The clones were implanted into surrogates, and so far about 300 of these “humanized” cows have been created. Their milk boasts a much higher nutritional content, 20% more fat, and a variety of proteins that boost immune systems in human babies. …

via Uh-Oh: Cows Genetically Modified With People DNA To Produce More Human-like MILK

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 03, 2016, 09:41:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfuNJPPVr3E

I enjoyed his references to Odell (apparently now AKA "Andre") Beckham Jr., too.

Quote from: weareharbinger on October 03, 2016, 10:34:56 AM
I will show you true power.
"TOUGH GUYS" scream in agony on the toilet for 8 hours before a colonoscopy??
(my 93 year old Grandmother DIDN'T!)
LOL

Quote from: weareharbinger on October 03, 2016, 10:34:56 AM
I will show you true power.

There is no way Senda does not know who the leaker is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zrkr97_3QA

George covers a lot of interesting topics, including:
- Behind the scenes info on the now-defunct NooryGab forum.
- BellGab's area51drone survives the mall shootings at Cascade Mall in Burlington, WA!
- His recent court appearance with Kathy, and amazing insight into their relationship.

MUST WATCH!!!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 03, 2016, 12:03:33 PM
- His recent court appearance with Kathy, and amazing insight into their relationship.

Interesting. Kathy claimed that he hit her in the past and was "afraid of him", that I believe.
I also believe Falkie that she hits him !!

As much as I detest Senda, Kathy is just as bad. I really think that Falkie is way better off without her.

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 03, 2016, 12:03:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zrkr97_3QA

- Behind the scenes info on the now-defunct NooryGab forum.
- BellGab's area51drone survives the mall shootings at Cascade Mall in Burlington, WA!

MUST WATCH!!!
The video is a lie. The interview was plan to be in ROSEVILLE CA. second i did not offer to sell the site to george but to MV. third, I got a call from go daddy about someone trying to access my go daddy account and george CALLED ME THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED GODADDY.  George I will be calling the end of days radio you FUCKING liar. GO TO Hell you loser.

whoozit

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 03, 2016, 12:30:11 PM
As much as I detest Senda, Kathy is just as bad.
They are made for each other.  Romeo and Juliet.  Cleopatra and Marc Anthony.  Tristan and Isolde.  George and Kathy.