• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

What if everyone involved is/was batshit crazy and no one got manipulated but the listeners and bellgab?

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 06, 2018, 12:23:49 PM
Ha!  I think I see where you are going with this; sorry, I am slow.  That's a conspiracy worthy of a show of its own!

Honestly I don't think she's that clever, and this is a case of reading intelligence into chaos, but that's based on a fundamental view of how the world works that I don't expect other people to share.

Well, that's why she needed Art.

Art is that clever, and as Heather has repeated over and over, he was her guiding light, and her mentor, who taught her everything.

What was in it for Art?  An ongoing income for his family after his death, based on Royalties from the Network.

I COULD BE WRONG.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 06, 2018, 12:12:25 PM
By "entertainment lawyers," she means Wikipedia and LegalZoom.

Or going down a list of entertainment attorneys and looking for free initial consultations.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 12:25:11 PM
What if everyone involved is/was batshit crazy and no one got manipulated but the listeners and bellgab?

BINGO!

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
Please correct me if I'm wrong.  I could be wrong, as always.
No, you're usually right.   :)

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: malliard on May 06, 2018, 12:15:43 PM
yet it seems the topic at hand is copyright and trademark.. #justsayin

Yeah even then half these fuckers have no clue what theyre talking about. I often think wikipedia and legal zoom could be less costly and more accurate.

Without getting into all the details of a long and pretty hilarious story, a trademark/copyrite attorney who specializes in gaming (ryan morrison) was fucking with a friend of mine and it started an online war with himself and his clients against my friend- He was so certain he would win and so arrogant because we were just 'trolls' that he publicly stated he would represent his clients for free...

Long story short- His clients had to change the name of their game and he ended up looking like a fucking idiot- So...You never know. Persistence, research and having a stake in the matter can often trump someone who goes through the motions like a robotic on a day to day basis and is arrogant because they are paid to do something.

Attorneys are mostly scum anyhow- Long live legal zoom =)

weedeater

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
  Bellgabbers are highly intelligent, intuitive people, and I think the bellgabbers felt all along, right from the blitz days, started by Heather incidently,  that nobody involved was being totally honest with them.

Thank you Brig, you are always so very supportive and encouraging; from the now defunct JBW mensa group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTDsJd1l7Aw

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 06, 2018, 12:09:49 PM
Here we go...

Will you accept pies or only cakes? Also, if that is you, you bear a striking resemblance to Nick Redfern of Nick Redfern fame.

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 06, 2018, 12:31:07 PM
No, you're usually right.   :)

Awwww Ibby, that you for trying to make me feel better, while I'm really putting myself out on the line here LOL

*Hugs

I won't forget your kindness, ever.

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
... What was in it for Art?  An ongoing income for his family after his death, based on Royalties from the Network...

Ego.  Why would he get royalties, Keith owned he network

El Chorro

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 06, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

Art is sending us a message from the other side in this photo.

(Hint: it's just to the right of the tree)

K_Dubb

Ok brig's Grand Theory (and it deserves the name, unironically!) deserves proper consideration.  Primary evidence against it is that the participants acted against its aims from the beginning.  Heather hasn't put any appreciable effort into self-improvement, has not courted her support here, and has taken the show in directions where her theoretical base of supporters could not go.  Art did not make the series of brief appearances necessary if people were to be strung along and weaned off slowly.

On the contrary, he shot himself in the foot by backing out just before the Cumulus deal, which would have given her a much larger legacy.  Maybe there was something in that contract that specified that he himself had to host, and that's why?

Quote from: El Chorro on May 06, 2018, 12:35:09 PM
Art is sending us a message from the other side in this photo.

(Hint: it's just to the right of the tree)

Lol

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
Awwww Ibby, that you for trying to make me feel better, while I'm really putting myself out on the line here LOL

*Hugs

I won't forget your kindness, ever.

:-* :-* :-*

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on May 06, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

Thank you Brig, you are always so very supportive and encouraging; from the now defunct JBW mensa group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTDsJd1l7Aw

weedeater,  I'm SO happy to see you!!!  ;D :-*

Ah yes, the memories...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 06, 2018, 12:35:33 PM
Ok brig's Grand Theory (and it deserves the name, unironically!) deserves proper consideration.  Primary evidence against it is that the participants acted against its aims from the beginning.  Heather hasn't put any appreciable effort into self-improvement, has not courted her support here, and has taken the show in directions where her theoretical base of supporters could not go.  Art did not make the series of brief appearances necessary if people were to be strung along and weaned off slowly.

On the contrary, he shot himself in the foot by backing out just before the Cumulus deal, which would have given her a much larger legacy.  Maybe there was something in that contract that specified that he himself had to host, and that's why?

Just because the plan was executed badly doesn't mean there wasn't one. Art was a flake and so is Heather. They just lacked the staying power to bring it off more successfully.

Lilith

On the contrary, he shot himself in the foot by backing out just before the Cumulus deal, which would have given her a much larger legacy.  Maybe there was something in that contract that specified that he himself had to host, and that's why?

Weak.  :P

although I agree with the bolded part. It would explain why Keith continued to play Art reruns for the affiliates, while playing Heather on the stream.

If Art had NO INTENTION of doing the show longterm, you can see why he would not want the Cumulus deal to go through.

Juan

Knowing broadcast contracts, I would be sure that any deal with Cumulus would be for Art only.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on May 06, 2018, 12:45:07 PM
Knowing broadcast contracts, I would be sure that any deal with Cumulus would be for Art only.
For sure. No one is paying thousands of dollars to hear Heather coast to coast. Lmao!

Edit- this reminds me of when they said they weren’t losing affiliates after Art quit and I worked my ass off and made a list proving otherwise? Remember?

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

Sadly, that strikes me as the most probable scenario...

"for there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed" - Michael Savage 12:3

Lilith

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on May 06, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

Praise MV!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on May 06, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

It’s all in the open to see. Insider info is skewed by who is telling it. It’s all perception. But there is enough here IMO to say we were had from the beginning. Which sucks. But I suspect karma works for all involved including Heather.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 06, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
Will you accept pies or only cakes? Also, if that is you, you bear a striking resemblance to Nick Redfern of Nick Redfern fame.

FUCK PIES.
I take images and content from the internet without worrying about who owns it.  For those who know me then you know that is who I am.
FUCK PIES AND OWNERSHIP.

dsz

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 06, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
Maybe she is an MK Ultra victim.

She would have been programmed to be better at what she did, I would think. But just like the hormone theory that could explain the mood swings and random outbursts. And if she were programmed and Noory is a deep state operative then she could have intentionally been misprogrammed to send listeners to Noory.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: dsz on May 06, 2018, 12:54:08 PM
She would have been programmed to be better at what she did, I would think. But just like the hormone theory that could explain the mood swings and random outbursts. And if she were programmed and Noory is a deep state operative then she could have intentionally been misprogrammed to send listeners to Noory.

So it all comes back to that mastermind, George Noory.

It all makes sense now.

El Chorro

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
The part that keeps going through my mind is Art saying he doesn't know why bellgabbers weren't supporting Heather in the way he had imagined they would.  Bellgabbers are highly intelligent, intuitive people, and I think the bellgabbers felt all along, right from the blitz days, started by Heather incidently,  that nobody involved was being totally honest with them.

THE BLITZ THREAD started by HEATHER ( a must read for anyone who wasn't here then, and a good reminder for people who were):
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8019.0

Wow. That's gotta be hard for a lot of folks to read.

Juan

I just think that Art had wrong motives from the beginning of MITD - revenge against Cheap Channel/Premiere/IHateArtRadio. That poisoned everything that happened afterwards.

Only 155 more pages to go before the new show starts tomorrow night.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 06, 2018, 12:52:12 PM
It’s all in the open to see. Insider info is skewed by who is telling it. It’s all perception. But there is enough here IMO to say we were had from the beginning. Which sucks. But I suspect karma works for all involved including Heather.

Karma.

Lilith

Quote from: El Chorro on May 06, 2018, 12:57:05 PM
Wow. That's gotta be hard for a lot of folks to read.

Indeed.

...but Karma.