• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: BobGrau on November 06, 2020, 01:55:39 PM
Also, Hi everyone! Anybody dead yet?

Welcome back! You were one of the good ones.

I'm not sure who died, there was a mass flouncing so it's hard to tell...PKaiser, probably.

paladin1991

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 05:09:02 AM
MV, WILL YOU EVER CONVERT FROM ISLAM, OR WILL YOU DIE AS A MUDLSLIM SCUM BAG.
DO YOU HAVE ANY CONSCIOUSNESS WHAT YOU DID BY SIGNING YOUR SOUL AWAY TO ISLAM.

YOUR FAMILY LIFE IS GOING TO BE DESTROYED FROM NOW ON.
JUDGMENT DAY IS UPON YOU AND UPON YOUR HEAD.
MV,..YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO PUBLICLY DENOUNCE ISLAM, OR YOU WILL SUFFER IMMENSELY.

"MV,..YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO PUBLICLY DENOUNCE ISLAM, OR YOU WILL SUFFER IMMENSELY."

*yawn*   

paladin1991

So, here's my dilemma (it will become apparent why I'm laying all this out):

Way back, MV/Liberace solicited the advice of myself and one PonyBoySunset regarding a parody song he was working on - this was all the rage back in my day - I was flattered that he'd recognised my small talent with changing words to sound a bit like other words, so gamely offered some contributions, as did PBS.
It later turned out that this was some sort of weird prank/sting operation on PBS for having presumably flounced out of here in a huff, then coming back all cheery and acting like nothing had happened. I was somewhat chagrined at either being made an unwitting accomplice in said prank, or perhaps having also been a target? I've flounced out of here in a huff plenty of times, you see, although I don't recall ever getting personal with Our Lord In Sequins. I think I unfollowed him on Twitter, but I unfollowed everyone on Twitter. God, I hate Twitter.

So, perplexed, I flounced out of here in a huff once more. (Quietly, as is my passive-aggressive wont)

And here I am, coming back all cheery and acting like nothing had happened.

You see the problem.

WTF Grau?  You keep flouncing around and SV might get a hardon without having to 'pound the pump" on the inside of his thigh.

So, here's my dilemma (it will become apparent why I'm laying all this out):

Way back, MV/Liberace solicited the advice of myself and one PonyBoySunset regarding a parody song he was working on - this was all the rage back in my day - I was flattered that he'd recognised my small talent with changing words to sound a bit like other words, so gamely offered some contributions, as did PBS.
It later turned out that this was some sort of weird prank/sting operation on PBS for having presumably flounced out of here in a huff, then coming back all cheery and acting like nothing had happened. I was somewhat chagrined at either being made an unwitting accomplice in said prank, or perhaps having also been a target? I've flounced out of here in a huff plenty of times, you see, although I don't recall ever getting personal with Our Lord In Sequins. I think I unfollowed him on Twitter, but I unfollowed everyone on Twitter. God, I hate Twitter.

So, perplexed, I flounced out of here in a huff once more. (Quietly, as is my passive-aggressive wont)

And here I am, coming back all cheery and acting like nothing had happened.

You see the problem.

The Lee works in mysterious ways. He giveth but he also taketh away.

Dr. MD MD

Lee, could you please do a parody song about the special relationship between myke and ZaZa called Mexicans and Mongolians? They hoth hate America and Trump. It shouldn’t be hard.

BobGrau

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 06, 2020, 02:59:31 PM
Long time no see, you rotten old bastard.

... Just keeping you keen, you unctuous auld trollop. How's the Handbag Elbow these days?

BobGrau

Quote from: Lilith on November 06, 2020, 03:01:52 PM

Welcome to BellGab!

Please post OFTEN!

Praise MV!

#Don'tAcceptAnyCheezyKnockOffs

Thanks! I think I remember you, but it all went a bit 'name-changy' back then, so #YouMightBeFalkieForAllIKnow

Praising now...

BobGrau

BobGrau

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 09:54:14 PM
AZZERAE died. I killed that tranny midget yesterday. I did it for brig.
AZZERAE, on multiple occasions, was threatening to kill brig, so I moved fast and I killed him first.

That murderer is no more amongst the living.
He murdered a crippled boy in a wheelchair when he was living in Jakarta Indonesia, because the boy was flying a drone outside of his window.
To avoid prison in Indonesia that tranny AZZERAE moved back to South Africa.
AZZERAE was working as a male prostitute in Jakarta. Bottom ass boy. Midget bitch is dead now. You welcome brig...

This is entirely as it should be.

BobGrau

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 06, 2020, 10:28:45 PM
WTF Grau?  You keep flouncing around and SV might get a hardon without having to 'pound the pump" on the inside of his thigh.

I'm working on it.

BobGrau

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 06, 2020, 11:50:15 PM
The Lee works in mysterious ways. He giveth but he also taketh away.

I'm assuming the Bejewelled Fist doesn't actually deign to post in this thread, but it seemed the best place to address my anxieties.

Good god, I've got so much reading to do.

WOTR

Quote from: BobGrau on November 07, 2020, 01:13:14 PM
I'm assuming the Bejewelled Fist doesn't actually deign to post in this thread, but it seemed the best place to address my anxieties.

Good god, I've got so much reading to do.

Good to see you again. K_Dubb was getting pretty lax in his duties keeping SV in line.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: BobGrau on November 07, 2020, 01:05:37 PM

... Just keeping you keen, you unctuous auld trollop. How's the Handbag Elbow these days?

Quite limber enough for clubbing annoying Scots.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJmg-879j5o

Tootsie

Hi. I put people on my ignore list but I am not able to ignore them  :-\  (They still show up).. Can you help?.. thanks so much  :)

Tootsie

Quote from: Tootsie on November 11, 2020, 04:32:45 PM
Hi. I put people on my ignore list but I am not able to ignore them  :-\  (They still show up).. Can you help?.. thanks so much  :)

2nd request  Please help.. I still cannot ignore people.. thanks again..

paladin1991

Okay, two questions, Lee.  How come Tootsie's tit pics aren't coming through?  (Keep trying, babe)  And secondly,  What the actual fuck, Chuck? 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Tootsie on December 14, 2020, 12:28:56 PMI still cannot ignore people

Some folks are too compelling to ignore, right? ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2020, 04:33:51 PM
Some folks are too compelling to ignore, right? ;)
Maybe Lee has Tootsie on his ignore list.  :D

“Lee?  Hello, Lee?  Come in Lee?  Are you there, Lee?”

Tootsie

ItsOver

Quote from: Tootsie on December 14, 2020, 05:55:09 PM
LOL  probably  8) :-X
Heh, heh... come for the kilts, stay for the laughs. ;)  ;D

pate

eMCee,

After staring at the wall for a few hours, an idea occurred to me:  surely it is possible to take my old rotary dial-phone AND the "MagicJack" that I bought (but never used) to make free phone calls back home from Afghanistan AND my desktop computer and somehow make my old Rotary Dial telephone operate as a microphone/headset for using Skype?

I am lazy and shit and don't feel like doing the legwork to discover if this is really simple or not, but I did find this:

https://www.cnet.com/news/turn-an-old-magicjack-into-a-google-voice-accessory/

Which seems to give me some hope that I will not have to break out the soldering iron and just attach a TRS plug to the phone cord.  Which is a three-wire as I recall...  I doubt that it would work as I want it to with the TRS plug...  Anyway, if you could go ahead and drop whatever unimportant thing it is that you are currently working on and figure that shit out for me, it would be awesome.  Thanks in advance!

And another thing:  Merry Christmas!

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on December 26, 2020, 10:46:26 PM
After staring at the wall for a few hours, an idea occurred to me:  surely it is possible to take my old rotary dial-phone AND the "MagicJack" that I bought (but never used) to make free phone calls back home from Afghanistan AND my desktop computer and somehow make my old Rotary Dial telephone operate as a microphone/headset for using Skype?
[...]
Anyway, if you could go ahead and drop whatever unimportant thing it is that you are currently working on and figure that shit out for me, it would be awesome.  Thanks in advance!

And another thing:  Merry Christmas!

-p

MagickJack? I can't allow this, but I can allow him to explain it to you.

Executive washroom privilege.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on December 14, 2020, 06:10:59 PM
Heh, heh... come for the kilts, stay for the laughs. ;)  ;D

You can come on my kilt. That'd be a laugh.

Juan

As I remember, there are four wires - two for the voice signals and two for dialing. 

pate

Quote from: Juan on December 27, 2020, 11:12:53 AM
As I remember, there are four wires - two for the voice signals and two for dialing.

No, on the modern ones there are only two wires per phoneline.  Red/Green and Black/Yellow, so the Cat2(?) plug has the capability to deal with two telephony lines, I think on the old rotary phone I have that has three wires it is sort of like the 2-twisted pairs of the modern, only that third line serves as the Common Ground for the other two.  Not sure about what was going on with the 3-wire rotary phone, I suppose it is possible that the fourth wire had broken off where the other three came out of the shielding...

But for sure, a modern handset phone only uses 2 wires, I speak from a position of minor authority on this as I was a Cable Guy at one point in my life and we also did telephony work;  trained in the very basics of that stuff...

-p