• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 03, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
Hi, damon.

LOL.. looks like someone has been misrepresenting and misleading George about me again.

For the record, I will honor my previous commitment and donate to George if he diets and losses weight and also returns to this tread on  bellgab to discuss his weight reduction routine and plans. All terms MUST BE agreed upon first on this thread. I WILL NOT have any private communications with George.

George you just sent me two PMs. I replied to one. But won't reply again. 

Water over the dam now. I would have donated more to help him with Aliencon expenses if he didnt demand that "Heater" immediately turn over the GoFundMe cash to him. There was a plan being worked on to help George with additional Aliencon expenses. George screwed the pooch by demanding the cash in the GoFundMe account instead of leaving it there to accumulate towards a larger goal.

Anyway someone has George all worked up by  misrepresenting me "again" in the first 15 minutes of the video below.

Please leave me out of your childish "trolling" of George. I would like to help George be the best he can be... His dreams are small and obtainable with entertaining side shows. Win  Win for ALL

Love ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ZLqXlDSTw

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2018, 11:16:20 AM
After all this time, why hasn't Kathie found a new boyfriend?  She must not be looking very hard
have you ever seen a “heart throb” type actress in person ?
they just never look as good as on TV...

and slow Kathy isn’t exactly a beauty on YouTube...
so just imagine what the samsquatch looks like in person...
ewww

would you want to do the samsquatch ?

I’ll pass...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 03, 2018, 02:21:55 PM
I also believe Senda has plenty of money.  I have heard him make mention of his "investments"  in the bank that he hasn't checked on in a while".  Now if he does or not, nobody can say because you cant believe a word he says.  I think George believes in spending other peoples money instead of his own.  He has it to spend on whatever he wants, new shorts, bidding on ipads on ebay, lunch out at a restaurant, you name it.  If he wants it, he has the money.

Also, just for the record, in case I missed somebody else having posted it, Sendas "Iguana hernia" has magically disappeared.

I wonder whether his mom set up some kind of small trust for him and he's getting a small amount from that to keep him ticking over, and he can't throw it away because it's controlled by a solicitor. If you add up all the money he chucks away it doesn't make sense, even taking into account Sendanomics.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 03, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
LOL.. looks like someone has been misrepresenting and misleading George about me again.

For the record, I will honor my previous commitment and donate to George if he diets and losses weight and also returns to this tread on  bellgab to discuss his weight reduction routine and plans. All terms MUST BE agreed upon first on this thread. I WILL NOT have any private communications with George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ZLqXlDSTw

Tell Senda I will donate $35 on one set of conditions. He must - must - post on this thread a minimum of 10 times a day for seven (7) days. He may interact with his fans here in any manner he wishes, whether he wants to be pleasant or whether he wants to be his usual nasty, belligerent self. No exceptions, no exemptions, no "my knee hurts Mr. Fyodor and I can't post on Bellgab today." Ten posts on this thread for the span of a week. We're going to try something new: If George wants money he is going to have to work for it, like a man does.

littlechris

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 03, 2018, 02:48:14 PM
Tell Senda I will donate $35 on one set of conditions. He must - must - post on this thread a minimum of 10 times a day for seven (7) days. No exceptions, no exemptions, no "my knee hurts Mr. Fyodor and I can't post on Bellgab today." Ten posts on this thread for the span of a week. We're going to try something new: If George wants money he is going to have to work for it, like a man does.

Great idea. I’ll pay George $2 for every post he makes here on bellgab. Let’s go George!

Fyodor Gutman

He'll never do it, Little Chris. He's too much of a pussy. And it's not a handout so he especially wouldn't like that.

Quote from: littlechris on June 03, 2018, 02:51:05 PM
Great idea. I’ll pay George $2 for every post he makes here on bellgab. Let’s go George!
------------------>$$$     WOW!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 03, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
He'll never do it, Little Chris. He's too much of a pussy. And it's not a handout so he especially wouldn't like that.

Absolutely. He loves money but he has a very strict grifter's code about how it is received. Top of the list is never doing anything to deserve it. The very suggestion is insulting and will get you banned.

littlechris

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 03, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

He’ll absolutely NOT do it. Before, he refused to post because MV was making “millions” off of all the traffic that his brand was bringing here to the forum.Now, MV no longer receives the google money that was based on traffic here and his sole source of funding for this site is via individual user donations.

So George can’t use that excuse any longer. The truth is, his popularity took a major nose dive when he left Bellgab. MV even offered him his “Fotress” again if he ever wanted to return. At the end of the day, it’s up to him if he posts. Maybe one day he’ll surprise us all. I’m not holding my breath though.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 03, 2018, 03:22:19 PM
Absolutely. He loves money but he has a very strict grifter's code about how it is received. Top of the list is never doing anything to deserve it. The very suggestion is insulting and will get you banned.

Indeed, Senda has repeatedly explained that donations should be a gift without the expectation of anything in return.

I wonder how Senda would respond, if the next time he asks for donations for doing his videos, someone told him that his videos should be a gift that he is doing for his friends, without the expectation of anything in return?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 03, 2018, 04:33:18 PM
The trolls made George. He is too stupid to understand it.

It wouldn't even cross his mind that was the case. He's a sociopathic narcissist with zero empathy for the human condition. As far as he's concerned, he has all the answers. Anyone who doesn't give him the means to carry on begging for money (pay his internet bill, pay for the props he uses) is by definition the enemy. Advice he can do without, it neither pays him money nor can be executed unless he acts on it. Acting on advice = work on his part. Nope.

The trolls just keep his delusions flourishing, he really believes they have his best interests at heart, because well, why wouldn't they?

Fuck him with the Amtrak rolling stock.

He ll ban them and delete the comment. One among many of his loathesome qualités.
Quote from: brig on June 03, 2018, 04:55:59 PM
Indeed, Senda has repeatedly explained that donations should be a gift without the expectation of anything in return.

I wonder how Senda would respond, if the next time he asks for donations for doing his videos, someone told him that his videos should be a gift that he is doing for his friends, without the expectation of anything in return?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 03, 2018, 02:36:55 PM
have you ever seen a “heart throb” type actress in person ?
they just never look as good as on TV...

and slow Kathy isn’t exactly a beauty on YouTube...
so just imagine what the samsquatch looks like in person...
ewww

would you want to do the samsquatch ?

I’ll pass...

I believe Kathie, Patty, and Rose Girl were simply born in the wrong century

I call this one Dinner At Falkie's

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

PB,

You've got some talent, no doubt, but couldn't you put it to better use?  Paint some landscapes or something.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 03, 2018, 05:38:46 PM
I would be curious what Kathy looked like 200 pounds ago.

Not sure they allowed cameras into delivery suites back then

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 05:00:17 PM
It wouldn't even cross his mind that was the case. He's a sociopathic narcissist with zero empathy for the human condition. As far as he's concerned, he has all the answers. Anyone who doesn't give him the means to carry on begging for money (pay his internet bill, pay for the props he uses) is by definition the enemy. Advice he can do without, it neither pays him money nor can be executed unless he acts on it. Acting on advice = work on his part. Nope.

The trolls just keep his delusions flourishing, he really believes they have his best interests at heart, because well, why wouldn't they?

Fuck him with the Amtrak rolling stock.

I hear you on this, but I think the relative ubiquity of the term narcissist in recent years has really sort of defanged it.

I think Senda is mentally ill and is presenting a grandiosity consistent with that. I mean he is ill enough he is threatening people that if they don't donate he can't go to the conference and deliver what he believes is needed. This condition is not going to go away for Senda on its own.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 03, 2018, 05:41:14 PM
PB,

You've got some talent, no doubt, but couldn't you put it to better use?  Paint some landscapes or something.

Too late.  This one is entitled K At The Walmart Make-up Counter

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

Too late.  This one is entitled K At The Walmart Make-up Counter

The woman in the painting has hips. She's obviously big, but she has shape... K has neither shape nor hips. I'm saying that isn't K...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
The woman in the painting has hips. She's obviously big, but she has shape... K has neither shape nor hips. I'm saying that isn't K...

Well sure.  Someone asked about 200 pounds ago

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 03, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

No bruises on the face.

Fyodor Gutman

It's obvious she hasn't taken real good care of herself, but I'd have to see the hands -- the hands tell an awful lot about a woman, where she's been and where she's headed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on June 03, 2018, 05:55:15 PM
It's obvious she hasn't taken real good care of herself, but I'd have to see the hands -- the hands tell an awful lot about a woman, where she's been and where she's headed.

Have you seen the video of her inhaling steak with a sauce on top?

Fyodor Gutman

If I were with Senda for 40 years I wouldn't take care of myself either.

I am of the mind that a new set of choppers would make anyone look better, Kathy included.

À younger Slow Kathy might have looked like this magnifique fertilité goddess in her prime. If you look close, you can see the drool.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 03, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

ever heard the phrase...
“rode hard and put up wet”
well, I have NEVER seen animal abuse as blatant as what FAT FALKIE has done to slow Kathy over the previous three decades !

where is PETA ?

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 03, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

À younger Slow Kathy might have looked like this magnifique fertilité goddess in her prime. If you look close, you can see the drool.
face it...
slow Kathy would be safe in a maximum security men’s prison with a bunch of horney lifers...

the prisoners...maybe not safe with a Samsquatch, roaming the cell block with no panties and no bra
LOL

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 03, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

I know this is Bellgab, but Jesus Christ man.