• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on September 20, 2020, 12:39:30 AM
...a lot of the discourse here during those times was guided by completely worthless people most of whom have left and no longer post here. Overall I'd say we've about broken even.

If I order flowers for you, will you allow Jackstar to deliver them?

Innerreach

Quote from: Liberace! on September 20, 2020, 01:03:32 AMIf I order flowers for you, will you allow Jackstar to deliver them?

As long as I can kill him, SIR!

Innerreach

Quote from: Liberace! on September 20, 2020, 01:03:32 AM

Fealty Jackstar..? This is necessary, however you are not yet destroyed. I will hold you down, your little chest beats a tiny throbbing heartbeat. I will wake you from your misfortune only to expose you. Tiny, alone, sacrificed, weak and isolated. A man that knows nothing, but expels the truth desperately as to save himself from foolishness. Foolish destruction, pain is welcomed pussy! Jackstar knows nothing! I will smother you fraud. You know nothing about anything! I am gathering the gathering of the gathering that you thought you gathered. Weak fool!

Silphion

Quote from: Innerreach on September 20, 2020, 01:06:42 AM
As long as I can kill him, SIR!

[attachment=1]

Pot shots only, pardner !
His fluffy backside is now an established part of the scenery.

Quote from: Liberace! on September 20, 2020, 01:03:32 AM

Only if he delivers them in nothing but a leopard print banana hammock ala Chris Pontius in Jackass.

https://youtu.be/6SEOguApssc

Ciardelo

Falkie2013 needs a good "executive producer."

ItsOver

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on September 20, 2020, 09:12:33 AM
Let it Be Written. Let it Be Done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUkUdX2Lak
#MVGroyperRubini
#All-American-Heroes
#NewDigitalVideo&AudioContentDreamTeam
#Legacy
What are your plans and schedule for Lee and Groyper?  I’ve always thought Lee was a natural at doing a show and The Groyp is a natural at being The Groyp. 

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on September 20, 2020, 11:00:17 AM
BELOW ARE A COUPLE OBVIOUS WAYS #RUBINIMAGIC CAN HELP BG

1. 24/7 on-call reacharound service.
2. 24/7 on-call virtual whipped cream pie service--THIS IS A EUPHEMISM

Look, look, it's like this: if I put "removed all the fucking Wendigos and saved larger society and the whole of the world itself from a nightmare of cosmic proportions," no one is going to even know what that even means. So I can't just put it on my c.v. You dig?

I'm bringing this up because as recently as about five minutes ago, I was thinking, "What am I even doing here? BellGab sucks for me. I can write this stuff anywhere! I don't need you! I don't need this place! WHAT THE FUCK am I wasting all this time for? Especially in an environment where everyone else's opinion of me ranges from "eccentric dipshit" to "obvious pedovore on crystal", and that's on a good day. I'm distracting! So, no, really, I was about ready to hit the streets. You know--somewhere else. Somewhere where, when I find a closet of corrupt-ass cops getting ready to kill some fools, I can actually plug them, instead of waiting for my 3rd ex-gf's mother to get back in satphone range so i can relay the question on up to your mom's anus.

Sorry folks, I'm a little punchy. Also, I was excluded from the 'Cast. Like, I wasn't even allowed to know. Time travel? No, MV is JUST THAT MUCH OF A FUCKING PUSSY. "Make sure everyone watches Clyde... uh Clyde Lewis... maybe, I guess Failkie... yeh, g-ivehim  a micropho-ne and MAKE SURE JACKSTAR CAN'T COME IN. HE'S ON DRUGS, YOU KNOW. I HEARD HE'S ON MEDICINE, BUT IT'S REALLY DRUGS. JA-CKSTR. DRUGS. DRUGS DRUGS- JACKSTAR.

If I keep flashing back to seventh grade without getting my packages secure, I swear to The Living Christ, I'm gonna have a fuckin' conniption fit. It's cool though. I'm fine! Trump 2020! Also! I've started to be able see spirits in my vision. Don't make a big deal out of them. It's been a few weeks, they're -still around, and just now, I realized, "okay, yeah, that looks like R2D2 and over there by the bathroom door, yep, that's an actual guy. Like a ghost, but not quite? Ghosts are spirits that are in the physical realm, just a touch. What I am... oh, fooey. They all went *poof*.

Stay tuned. I'm not trying to show off, i didn't take hallucinogens. It's just a kinda of a thing. Yeah, I have no idea, but it's happening. Ooh! is that a baby on baby demon horse? It's hard to make out, of course. Anyway! This has been happening for awhile, and I wanted to let y'all know: it's happening.

ALSO, I'M GONNA SPLIT LINDSAY LOHAN'S BOX RIGHT IN TWO WITH A BAND SAW. I'M NOT GONNA LIE, I'VE BEEN STRESSED. DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHO I FUCKING AM? YEAH, PROBABLY NOT. OH, WELL, LET ME CHECK MY INVITATION... IT'S GONE! ALSO, MY PHONE WAS STOLEN.

ALL THIS AND MORE THEY UNDERTOOK TO KEEP YOU FROM MY LOVELIES. AND, IT ALL WORKED, THAT AND MORE. I WAS... KEPT AWAY.

SINISTAR IS GOING TO GO MASTURBATE WITH ITS FECES AND MOTOR OIL -FILTERS. I'M JUST SAYIN'--I DO THAT OUT HERE NOW. ALL Y'ALL JUST GO LEAVE THE THREAD OR SOMETHING. RAWR. HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I TOLD YOU TO GET GET OUT. THIS IS MY SPACE NOW.

ALSO: MY PHONE WAS STOLEN. I'M GOING TO NEED A MOMENT ALONE HERE BOYS. YOU KNOW THE REAL REASONS. HELLO, FRONT DESK? DO YOU HAVE THE REACHAROUND SERVICE INSTALLED YET? OH, WELL, IF YOU DON'T GET THAT GUY UP HERE IN FIVE MINUTES, I'M GONNA SHOOT A FEW LITTLE WHITE DOTS. PEW PEW. PEW PEW PEW. SEE MY NEW BULLETS? DO YOU LIKE THEM? IT'S NANOTECH.

Ciardelo

Pubini should show what he can do by turning around the rouge pirate Senda.

whoozit

BELOW ARE A COUPLE OBVIOUS WAYS #RUBINIMAGIC CAN HELP BG
&
BE A MAJOR CATALYST FOR POSITIVE RESULTS FOR BOTH MV AND BG @ LARGE:
*INCLUDING THE GROYPER SHOW ETC. AS DISCUSSED LAST NIGHT W/ RICHARD

5. MERCHANDISING - BELLGAB & CRN CO-BRANDED (BG LOGOS AND NEW CRN LOGOS) MERCH, FASHION AND SHWAG = NEW BELLGAB / CRN ONLINE SUPERSTORE

Will we get BG banana hammocks?

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on September 20, 2020, 11:49:42 AM
Oooohhh, that would be nice.  I hope I can get mine signed by Lee.

SpaceMeowMaid

Ahem... What alternative can a BG sans banana
get alternative wise? Grapefruit bikini!?

ItsOver

...A. SPECIAL EVENTS - BELLGAB/CRN PARANORMAL/CONSPIRACY RELATED EVENTS I.E. CONFERENCES, MEETUPS, MUSIC / FESTS ...

#LEGACY
The long awaited, much discussed BellGab Sardine Festival could become a reality?  Lee and Groyper could “invade” cities, ala George Norway style?  We would have an opportunity to see a live performance of Lee doing his award winning Heater Wade parody songs?  Squeal!

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 20, 2020, 12:02:42 PM
The long awaited, much discussed BellGab Sardine Festival could become a reality?  Lee and Groyper could “invade” cities, ala George Norway style?  We would have an opportunity to see a live performance of Lee doing his award winning Heater Wade parody songs?  Squeal!

BRILLIANT!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on September 20, 2020, 12:02:17 PM
4. Jackstar - Confirmed!
5. Meow Maid - Confirmed!

I'm going to rip off your head and shit cast down your throat.

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on September 20, 2020, 01:09:55 AM
Fealty Jackstar..? This is necessary, however you are not yet destroyed. I will hold you down, your little chest beats a tiny throbbing heartbeat. I will wake you from your misfortune only to expose you. Tiny, alone, sacrificed, weak and isolated. A man that knows nothing, but expels the truth desperately as to save himself from foolishness. Foolish destruction, pain is welcomed pussy! Jackstar knows nothing! I will smother you fraud. You know nothing about anything! I am gathering the gathering of the gathering that you thought you gathered. Weak fool!

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

ALSO: MY PHONE HAS BEEN STOLEN.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2020, 10:30:24 PMI’m not saying I do, only that your dismissal of it is ad hoc and feelz based and that is lame as fuck.

The Budweisers had me playing devil's advocate, it's funner that way. Honestly, who can say. He has never strayed from his story and he comes off very genuine. I used to believe him, I just think some form of fuckery is going on. I don't know Doc.

Dr. MD MD

I’m still waiting for my Bellgab Black Guy lenticular coffee mug. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on September 20, 2020, 03:08:29 PM
The Budweisers had me playing devil's advocate, it's funner that way. Honestly, who can say. He has never strayed from his story and he comes off very genuine. I used to believe him, I just think some form of fuckery is going on. I don't know Doc.

I think I get it. Some think the whole UFO thing is a project bluebeam op that will be used to corral the masses to where the elite want them to go...AGAIN! Could be but I think it’s getting more and more difficult to deny that antigrav tech involved though and where did that come from?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on September 20, 2020, 01:18:20 PM
ATTENTION ALL GUYS, GALS, DUDES, DUDETTES, FROM INFANTS TO THE GREATEST GENERATION ALMOST COMPLETELY GONE:
MY BIGGEST FAN SENT ME A CUTE AND SEXY (GAY) LOVE NOTE JUST NOW THAT POPPED INTO MY INBOX OF LOVE, WAR AND PEACE....
I OF COURSE WANTED TO SHARE THE SWEET NOTHINGS I RECEIVED FROM MY "LITTLE MAN" IN AFRICA THAT USES FEMME AVATARS - JUST BECAUSE HE IS STRAIGHT AND SECURE.

6. Azzz - Confirmed!
rubinimagic@gmx.com
Sun 9/20/2020 1:44 PM
To:

You; dmdnproducer@gmail.com

Fuck off you piece of shit.

6. Azzz - Confirmed!

I'm having nothing to do with you.

AZZERAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-XEINagmaU

Jackstar - was your brain stolen as well TOUGH GUY?

HEY JACKO - TELL AZZO- THAT HE (YOU 2 JACKO) MUST EVENTUALLY forgive = IF YO WANNA YO BRAIN TO HEAL AND BECOME WHOLE AGAIN SOMEDAY.
Best of luck 2u Azzeerrrae! (sp. ?) YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON. BLESSINGS!

Jack and Azz I PREDICT are gonna be the NEW Sonny & Cher of mass media! Best of Luck fucktardo's!

#SmokeAJoint

#LOSEthePerscription

#Exercise

#EatHealthy

#LOOKintheMIRROR

#DoNOTlieORyouWillDie

#YouDoxxedMV&FamJACKSTAR&Lilith=BadKarmaJINN-KEK-COMETH4ever

#ALLAHpeanutButterSandwiches

#BlessingsWithLethalCOVID19

#KeepUpTheHATEhater

#midgetsBtrippin

#AfricanAhole

#RUBINIMAGIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nFwjck_bY4

#SouthAfricanAzzzHoeFAGACY

#NapoleonCOMPLEX

#KEK

#Jinn

#heh heh heh

#LEGACY

I’m confused. Is this the new Rubini or the old Rubini? Was he hacked AGAIN?! ???

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 20, 2020, 06:05:29 PM
I think I get it. Some think the whole UFO thing is a project bluebeam op that will be used to corral the masses to where the elite want them to go...AGAIN! Could be but I think it’s getting more and more difficult to deny that antigrav tech involved though and where did that come from?

Man, I sometimes think this stuff has already been unlocked by the military industrial complex. IDK

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on September 20, 2020, 09:54:54 AM
What are your plans and schedule for Lee and Groyper?  I’ve always thought Lee was a natural at doing a show and The Groyp is a natural at being The Groyp.

I'm thinking one per weekend.  It might not be Groyper on with me every time but he'll be on a lot either way.

Innerreach

Quote from: Liberace! on September 20, 2020, 08:09:56 PM
I'm thinking one per weekend.  It might not be Groyper on with me every time but he'll be on a lot either way.

I would love to see you do one per week. I think some people, those that claim to love you, would step forth and contribute to this open "FREE SPEECH FORUM" if they actually had the balls, that they claim to posses... I guess it's just me and the Doc at this point... Lame AF.

Yo, folks support the little man already. Anyone? Jackstar? SpaceMeowMaid? Why am I a newbie talking to myself? FUCK YOU! A little help please sirs.

I'm not asking for money but your pen, so pen Jackstar! Or claim fealty sir! I will expose and destroy all of you!

Fuck you for the feeding (deplorable Fucks) of those that support the very thing that bring a validation to what we are witnessing . for YOU! WEAK, DEPLORABLE FUCKS..... Lay witness, to Jackstar! -FEALTY_

Innerreach

Quote from: Innerreach on September 21, 2020, 12:03:45 AMLay witness, to Jackstar! -FEALTY_

Be patient, he will arrive. Jacko, if you take "It easy" I will fucking slay you! Now, is the time for (you) good sir! So, slay away please.... Don't make me do it for you.... You know that I can, and if necessary, I will! So sir? Don't push me Jacko!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Innerreach on September 21, 2020, 12:03:45 AM
I would love to see you do one per week. I think some people, those that claim to love you, would step forth and contribute to this open "FREE SPEECH FORUM" if they actually had the balls, that they claim to posses... I guess it's just me and the Doc at this point... Lame AF.

Yo, folks support the little man already. Anyone? Jackstar? SpaceMeowMaid? Why am I a newbie talking to myself? FUCK YOU! A little help please sirs.

I'm not asking for money but your pen, so pen Jackstar! Or claim fealty sir! I will expose and destroy all of you!

Fuck you for the feeding (deplorable Fucks) of those that support the very thing that bring a validation to what we are witnessing . for YOU! WEAK, DEPLORABLE FUCKS..... Lay witness, to Jackstar! -FEALTY_

Are you that high maintenance!? Do you play chess? I am deplorable AF. You have no idea. The Doctor isn't that bad, just give him a chance. And don't drink anything that he brings you unless you see him open the bottle and pour it in front of you ;) Jackstar is my witness, and my alibi. I may sound fickle but it's been a very passionate summer. Now it's cold and fall weather time to snuggle. The more snuggling the less typing!
Can you believe that RBG finally kicked the bucket? So exciting. Now we are ready to get the Brennan, Clapper, Comey indictments.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on September 20, 2020, 08:09:56 PM
Most excellent.

ItsOver

Quote from: Innerreach on September 21, 2020, 12:03:45 AM

Who’s Jackstar?  Oh, you mean that manic, “look, look at me!” nitwit Jackass.

Innerreach

Quote from: ItsOver on September 21, 2020, 03:20:46 AM
Who’s Jackstar?  Oh, you mean that manic, “look, look at me!” nitwit Jackass.

That maniac, is a genius good sir! Pfft, seriously, shut the fuck up before I destroy you. and I will.

Innerreach

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 21, 2020, 01:26:01 AMAre you that high maintenance!?

What I know, is that you (SpaceMeowMaid) stand strong in ways that I'm not so sure I do myself. Thankfully, though and at the end of the day I can reach for you girl! God Bless.