• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Daggit

Quote from: Azzerae on April 27, 2015, 08:21:59 AM
You mean to tell me he missed Noory 2 days in a row?

Noory also screwed him out of a ticket for Kathy knowing full well she was going with him due to his inability to drive.

Noory totally Jimmy Churched Falkie this weekend as payback for all of Falkie's rants about Noory on YouTube.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Daggit on April 27, 2015, 08:32:17 AM
Noory also screwed him out of a ticket for Kathy knowing full well she was going with him due to his inability to drive.

Noory probably didn't have enough clout for 2 tickets. He used his plus one on The Falkenberg.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Daggit on April 27, 2015, 08:32:17 AM

Noory totally Jimmy Churched Falkie this weekend as payback for all of Falkie's rants about Noory on YouTube.

Quote from: Gnoory on April 26, 2015, 04:08:25 PM
Falkie had two tickets they were here Friday left and never came back

Someone's lying.

Daggit

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 27, 2015, 08:35:46 AM
Someone's lying.

Well Falkie is a known liar and George is the type of guy that talks out the side of his mouth. George will claim till he is blue in the face that he left two tickets but I bet he only left one to spite Falkie.

Take your pick which one is telling the truth.

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 27, 2015, 08:35:46 AM
Someone's lying.
I actually believe noory more. Both are proven repeated liars who care only for themselves.

Daggit

This one is dedicated to Bateman. I know he loves this one.

Daggit

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 27, 2015, 08:53:59 AM
What can be learned from this?

Be prepared. Don't trust Noory. Be nicer to Kathy. Listen to your detractors. Don't listen to your faux friends. Scotch Tape can be a good makeshift holder of your glasses when taped to your face.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 02:09:58 AM
I told her I had never asked her to take me anywhere IMPORTANT except for doctor's visits and that she gets to go anywhere she wants with Patty all the time and runs all over the place while I sit here bored shitless and I helped her buy not one but 3 cars.

Bull.  Kathy hauls your sorry ass all over the countryside making those lame videos.  You know the videos I'm referring to, right?  The ones designed to make you money?  The videos where you tell Kathy to shut up and call her stupid and moron? 

And you resent Kathy going out with her friends?  What the hell is wrong with you?  You want her to devote ALL her time and attention to you?  What a self-centered cretin.  Mrs. Who goes out to lunch with the girls all the time.  Shopping.  Cinema.  Only YOU would find something wrong with it.

Here's a revelation for you Falkie.  You are NOT the center of the universe.  Start being good to Kathy before she dumps your demanding, lazy ass.

AZZERAE

Talk about disappointing your fans.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 27, 2015, 02:09:58 AM
Kathy will be over here today to help clean. Because it is beneath you to clean up after yourself.
I got an email from Noory that he will be in Santa Cruz this weekend, about a 100 miles away. Sounds....intimate. Patty will want to come and she can drive. Kathy's hands went numb from all the driving. I walked so much my ankles and soles of my feet are sore.
I read the riot  act to Kathy about her selfish behavior in continually complaining about stuff.  Did you hit her?  How is she ever going to learn if you don't, right?  ;) I told her I had never asked her to take me anywhere IMPORTANT except for doctor's visits and to buy expensive Ipad shit that is designed to make you money and to the grocery store to feed your immenseness and to the bookstore to buy books and use their free wifi and to go out and shoot amazingly fucked up videos where you document your abusive behavoir towards her  and that she gets to go anywhere she wants with Patty all the time and runs all over the place while I sit here bored shitless, pathetic, fucked up beyond any human measure and I helped her buy not one but 3 cars that she has driven into the ground driving my fat ass around, wherever and whenever I demand. I even broke down crying twice and sobbing because I am such a hopeless pussy.
She's not to bitch about it in the future or giggle about my evident lack of value as a human being, Kath really needs a Man.
None of you can know what a terrible weekend this was.  Oh, but we do.  and it was hysterical.  Like a Monty Python skit.
And for Open Lines Gerry,string of pearls now knows who I and and there will be other opportunities to see him. I let everything go in here when Mother died & we spent months disposing of her stuff, then I got sick and injured. My new mgr. is one of these gung ho types and she will toss people out for violating the lease. I am not becoming homeless for any interview, sorry.  Maybe you should raid the Gofundme Kathy account to bankroll a financial cushion for yourself.
I WILL meet Noory this weekend if I have to push the Prius to do it.  Can you have Kath video you pushing anything, other than her of course, around?

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 27, 2015, 04:48:30 AM
That is pretty much it. Falkie thinks he is entitled to everything.  Can he honestly expect any woman to drive his fat ass 60 miles, then have to turn around & drive another 60 miles because he forgot his Ipad case and not be upset. Also Kathy was forced to sit in the car and wait while Falkie waddled his fat ass around the expo. Then Falkie has the nerve to call Kathy selfish. and cries about it.

So in Falkie logic Kathy drove 120 miles +, waited in the car for him and KATHY  IS  SELFISH.
somebody should hit her?  MMMM, Falkie?  You up for another slap down?

paladin1991

Quote from: wotr1 on April 27, 2015, 07:17:20 AM
I really hope this is just a great piece of performance art...  ::)
I bet if he put out 3 used starbucks coffe cups and sat his ass down on any corner in Martinez and started sobbing about what a sorry bastard he is, those cups would overflow with quarters.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2015, 07:39:45 AM
Come on, we all need to be nice to him, remember he was dead for three days! That can't be good for you!
And all that time she is spending with Patty, hmm?

Doooat!

Sendamemoney must have ruined her for all other men.

paladin1991

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 27, 2015, 07:50:01 AM
At this time I would focus on salvaging the promise of the glasses.
I would have asked a more dependable friend for transportation to and fro.
But there's no point blaming anyone now. It sounds like it was just one big gong show.
Such is (Sendamemoney's) life.

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 27, 2015, 08:05:52 AM
Wow PBS. You went there. I like you.
Back off Burbank, I saw her first.

paladin1991

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on April 27, 2015, 08:15:01 AM
I would not ask my wife to cart me somewhere I know she would be miserable being at.
This should have been a buddy road trip.

Oh, wait....

paladin1991

Quote from: Daggit on April 27, 2015, 08:52:02 AM
This one is dedicated to Bateman. I know he loves this one.

What is with that?  Is that ChurchLady's version of Zoolanders 'Blue Steel?'

ponyboysunset

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 27, 2015, 09:39:58 AM
Back off Burbank, I saw her first.

Gentlemen, there is no reason we all can't share. lol.

Anyway I am not saying that he ruined her for all men, but this statement says a whole lot, to me anyway as someone who has been involved with a married woman.

"that she gets to go anywhere she wants with Patty all the time and runs all over the place while I sit here bored shitless"

See they never suspect the best friend, new friend, etc. Or a woman for that matter. lol. Although most guys I know would not be upset with that, might want to watch, but generally would not be upset. LOL!

What I should have said is it is red flags when your bf/gf does not want sex anymore, usually means they are getting it else where. And a lot of guys assume women aren't sexual past a certain age, and they are wrong again. I'm just a wealth of information, aren't I? lol

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2015, 09:50:06 AM

Nobody should get between a man and his meat.  *grin*  But we're cool, Burbank.

aldousburbank

as someone who has been involved with a married woman.
I guess I'm relatively prudish as I still have guilty feelings from my carousing with a married woman for many years. Even though we were married to each other.

ziznak

aldous you whore....

excuse me, but you could please pass the Falkie?  I need a hit like really bad man...

Yorkshire pud

Anyway I am not saying that he ruined her for all men, but this statement says a whole lot, to me anyway as someone who has been involved with a married woman.

"that she gets to go anywhere she wants with Patty all the time and runs all over the place while I sit here bored shitless"

See they never suspect the best friend, new friend, etc. Or a woman for that matter. lol. Although most guys I know would not be upset with that, might want to watch, but generally would not be upset. LOL!

What I should have said is it is red flags when your bf/gf does not want sex anymore, usually means they are getting it else where. And a lot of guys assume women aren't sexual past a certain age, and they are wrong again. I'm just a wealth of information, aren't I? lol

That is so true. Like fine wine.. Lack of inhibitions and adventure ensue with mature women. Especially those whose husband's don't respect them or bother any more.

3OctaveFart

It's been tough being a fan these last 36 hours, but I think we need to hear something soon.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 25, 2013, 01:39:15 AM
I can see there's absolutely NO reason for me to post in here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes.
I took enough abuse growing up. I'm not going to put up with it as an adult or in here or on this forum.
I'm done.

Effective immediately I will no longer be posting in Bellgab in any capacity.
A man can only take so much of being made to look like a complete and abject fool, of which I am not.
I will continue to post videos online and work to create a pod/videocast.
One must take a stand against those who seek to destroy a person.
This I have done. I hope the Falkie haters are happy now.

Have a great Christmas.
Our Christmas present fm 2013.  did we forget to unwrap it?  Maybe it's time.

paladin1991

Quote from: littlechris on December 26, 2013, 05:22:07 PM
Falkie hasnt left, hell be back. He loves this place too much to not post here anymore. I just sent him a pm and told him that he wouldnt stop posting here even if we collectively paid him to stay away. Hell be back posting again.

Falkie, stop being a crybaby and come back out and play. Bring your ball.

And then there is this, LC being more accurate than Major disappointment Ed Dames.

paladin1991

Quote from: Azzerae on April 27, 2015, 10:43:58 AM
Where is Falkie?
Maybe he chewed his wrists open over the thought of losing Kath.  (Who needs a real Man)