• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151113 - Terrorism in Paris - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 13, 2015, 09:06:28 PM

Morgus

Quote from: michio on November 14, 2015, 01:15:34 AM
Thanks, Morgus and others. I'll do a search and also check out the links from the other kind BellGab members to have another go at it. I tried it once before, uninstalling this and that update, but gave up at some point. Yeah, I'll be sure to back up the registry before I might mangle it into oblivion.

Remove the “Get Windows 10” Icon Forever with GWX Stopper:
http://news.softpedia.com/news/remove-the-get-windows-10-icon-for-ever-with-gwx-stopper-490567.shtml

SaucyRossy

Quote from: trostol on November 14, 2015, 01:14:55 AM
and that was a disservice to those people

Yeah. Fear is exactly the goal of terrorism and all these people are so damn scared.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 14, 2015, 01:15:08 AM
So many wacky people listen to Art lol

your home grown french muslims ruined our open lines tonight too

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on November 14, 2015, 01:14:20 AM
SPIKE wants to build two walls a mile apart and the area inside becomes a prison.
Reminds me of "Escape from New York" with Snake Plissken...

Dude, Morgus, there's no EfNY w/o SP!

starrmtn001

zmbabwe

This caller sucks.  Why is he bringing up the Mizzou protests?

Quote from: norland2424 on November 14, 2015, 01:16:28 AM
your home grown french muslims ruined our open lines tonight too

Hey us Commies tried to defeat the Muslims in Afghanistan first and you people stopped us!

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: michio on November 14, 2015, 01:15:34 AM
Thanks, Morgus and others. I'll do a search and also check out the links from the other kind BellGab members to have another go at it. I tried it once before, uninstalling this and that update, but gave up at some point. Yeah, I'll be sure to back up the registry before I might mangle it into oblivion.

If you do the upgrade correctly, the odds of you "mangling it into oblivion" are .001%.  Be cool.   :D

trostol

weren't we supposed to stay out of foreign affairs according to the founding fathers?

xphile

Is every damn slurring hillbilly going to call in tonight?  :o

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Barfly on November 14, 2015, 01:15:00 AM
I thought about it, but im leaving Key West in 3 years and going to retire in either Tennessee or Kentucky, i just want some land and a small house.
Then i will get another dog,

Come back to Chicago. I have a wine cellar, a kickass bbq, and plenty of eligible female neighbors to keep you entertained.

Again, really sorry ... it's no different than losing a family member. I get goofy just thinking of my departed buddy. Drown your sorrows in booze and loose women. Cure-all cocktail.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: xphile on November 14, 2015, 01:18:38 AM
Is every damn slurring hillbilly going to call in tonight?  :o

They're the loudest and the quickest to blab their opinion.  So.  Yes.

Rocky4228

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: trostol on November 14, 2015, 01:18:28 AM
weren't we supposed to stay out of foreign affairs according to the founding fathers?

Muslims and their piracy make them rethink that within a decade.

Manx

As a Canadian, I whole-heartedly support Spike's idea of a double wall between his country and mine.

FLLFlash

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2015, 12:26:19 AM
Guys, I'm torn. I don't know what to fear more: the terrorists or the inevitable fascist police state that will be the result of trying to defeat them.

This IS the dilemma. Fortunately I am old and the later problem is something that will be dealt with after I am six feet under. When it is it will be ugly.

zeebo

Ok, Art, I love ya man, and yes we blew it with Iraq, but .... this is not so simple, seriously.  Ok back to random zaniness, which is why I come here.

Quote from: trostol on November 14, 2015, 01:18:28 AM

Well there was that whole Monroe Doctrine.

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on November 14, 2015, 01:17:39 AM
Hey us Commies tried to defeat the Muslims in Afghanistan first and you people stopped us!
The only ones that where successful where the Mongol's
Most Afghanistan people have Mongol blood from breeding

Ciardelo

Quote from: Morgus on November 14, 2015, 01:14:20 AM
SPIKE wants to build two walls a mile apart and the area inside becomes a prison.
Reminds me of "Escape from New York" with Snake Plissken...
I thought he was dead.