• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

ShayP

My disappointment is palpable.  *sigh*  Off to slumber.

TigerLily

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 12, 2017, 12:20:37 AM
Come on Richard, you can at least throw out a tweet  sayin whats up

Yeah. I just checked too. Nuthin'. Not tasty. Not tasty at all  >:(

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on March 12, 2017, 12:24:59 AM
My disappointment is palpable.  *sigh*  Off to slumber.

Cheers, sweetie  :'(

Zetaspeak

He just tweeted "Tech problem. Working on it. Hope to be back on air in a few minutes "

I like your reptilian  apocalypse  theory  better.

TigerLily

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 12, 2017, 12:29:08 AM
He just tweeted "Tech problem. Working on it. Hope to be back on air in a few minutes "

Keep Hope Alive! Shay, honey. Still with us?

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 12, 2017, 12:29:08 AM

If he really is the one, and not a reptilian replacement, who returns. They only needed a few minutes to make the switch.

TigerLily

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 12, 2017, 12:35:50 AM
If he really is the one, and not a reptilian replacement, who returns. They only needed a few minutes to make the switch.

Vertical pupils are a dead giveaway. Difficult to check on radio though

TigerLily

Woo hoo! Shay, honey *shaking shoulder*. Wakey.  Richard and the Reptoids are on

Zetaspeak

He's back. Its spring ahead day. I wonder if we will get full four hours or the missing half hour will be lost. Sounds like he's starting from the beginning

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 12, 2017, 12:21:59 AM
Deluxe: Syrett and Reptoids

Super Economy: Noory and Nessie  :(

Yay we're back ... it's like we got downgraded from first class to the luggage compartment, but at the last minute a spot opened up near the snack cart.   :D

TigerLily

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 12, 2017, 12:46:23 AM
He's back. Its spring ahead day. I wonder if we will get full four hours or the missing half hour will be lost. Sounds like he's starting from the beginning

I'm cool with him skipping the requisite caller time

Quote from: TigerLily on March 12, 2017, 12:37:05 AM
Vertical pupils are a dead giveaway. Difficult to check on radio though

Yeah, although the horizontal rectangular ones creep me out even more, especially when accompanied by a disturbingly enigmatic, yet cheesy, grin.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 12, 2017, 12:50:37 AM
I'm cool with him skipping the requisite caller time

Annie's already been on hold an hour, she's not giving up so easy. 

TigerLily

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 12, 2017, 12:52:17 AM
Yeah, although the horizontal rectangular ones creep me out even more, especially when accompanied by a disturbingly enigmatic, yet cheesy, grin.

lol lol How can I be creeped out and laughing at the same time? Actually, reminds me of an unfortunate blind date incident

GravitySucks

I wonder which version of the Simulated Universe will have his longevity math model upgrades.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: zeebo on March 12, 2017, 12:53:29 AM
Annie's already been on hold an hour, she's not giving up so easy.

Haha. I am waiting  for the partisan political spin caller for the reptilian  topic

BTW To a surprise  to nobody, C2C had no upates tonight  about the show, tech problems & return, the haven't  tweeted since Thursday  afternoon. But don't  worry on they still tweet about important  things, like on Wednesday   how many members  Paranormal  Date has.

zeebo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 12, 2017, 01:06:13 AM
... don't  worry on they still tweet about important  things, like on Wednesday   how many members  Paranormal  Date has.

And how many seats are still open for George n' Tommy's next 'all-the-water-you-can-drink' lunch event.

Dateline

Richard Syrett has an excellent involved interview style and I am in ear ecstacy.   He is asking intelligent questions and moving the interview on.  I usually don't listen on the weekends, so this is something I have not heard a lot.

Dateline

Quote from: zeebo on March 12, 2017, 01:21:35 AM
And how many seats are still open for George n' Tommy's next 'all-the-water-you-can-drink' lunch event.

Not many, they are running out of water glasses, and paper cups are not allowed.

TigerLily

I felt myself going into rapid aging during that segment. Bring on the Reptilians!

Dr. MD MD

They've been programing me about this reptilian shit since I was a kid.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8VmJXcTTmk

Zetaspeak

Just noticed most of my clocks skipped an hour. Happy missing time day! Hope the probing was left to a minimum   :o

TigerLily