• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131009 - Andrew Karam - Fukushima/Yucca Mtn.

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 09, 2013, 02:52:30 PM

Spooky Matter

Quote from: wotr1 on October 10, 2013, 12:06:55 PM
I do not know about that... If you want "the other side" there is always JBW who will tell you that we are all dead already and that we should buy his personal radiation detectors.  I think it was nice to have a guest who does not scream death and destruction at every opportunity and who is well educated in the field.  .
Well I can't agree.  I found his continuous and absurd analogies coupled with that evil other voice coming out of him unimpressive.  I want the truth about that very scary situation, don't you?  Art was not hard enough on him but according to the guest before, he was too hard!  What the hell.  He seemed to agree with him through the entire show puttinng a very slim line of questions to him so as to what?
Not offend him? He's not that significant especially considering what's already been lied about!

Sirius does not deserve the high fee they charge.  I would like an al a carte menu! 
Sorry.

Wintermute

Good guest, solid open lines, kind of a boring topic though eh?

steelbot

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 10, 2013, 12:10:54 PM
Yup u r right.  I was ranting and raving...up all night and overtired I guess.  Of course I don't believe anything I was saying at some point was even addressed to you, so you should really relax.  I loveee Art Bell but he's just a man.  Nothing more.  Sorry but I'm not going back to read it so I can't clarify anything which may have come out differently then how it was in my head.  Get with MV and get my comments removed and I say this with a smile on my face so chill: don't tell me what I can and can't discuss anywhere ever again.

Go back through and I am quite sure there were many others that did not fit YOUR rules. If I want to yell at Art or compliment Art it is none of your biz. I do not feel he was hard enough on this science cat at all! So let's just start over, I'll apologize so you can chill and you'll never tell me what to do again.  Seems more than fair.
LOL - I'm as chill as they come - I just think you're clearly confused, you specifically asked ME how to do what I do and where my stream was...which is QUITE easy to find using search.. of which I linked...instead of the spoon fed approach...and I'm sorry for your own inability to clarify what it was YOU were trying to say...I only have your own comments to go on.  I'm not telling you what to discuss when and where, I was merely suggesting that a little forum etiquette would be in order.  To put your requests into the proper locations, such as the forum thread that is already created for streams.  NOT the Guests Forum thread..glad you felt the need to be harsh about it, just get your facts straight and don't be lazy if you're going to 'defend' yourself!

Most of us, are wisecracking and joking around, not a lot of seriousness to our comments, we poke fun at Art, or his guests, or even Snooray and each other...But this current diatribe is just pointless here.

I suggested you use the wormhole, email artbell@artbell.com or use siriusxm's email...if you wish to further express ideas, suggestions, or complaints about the pricing model SiriusXM has chosen, if YOU want to yell at Art, why not do it the way you can ensure he's going to read it..?  If you want to do here, it is actually my business because NOW you've chosen to do it on a Public Forum! Very childish IMHO.

awake

Man, this Ignore list of mine now up to 8.  Simple AND effective!  ::)

Cynnie

Quote from: awake on October 10, 2013, 02:24:19 PM

But ignoring is no fun :(

The General

Quote from: awake on October 10, 2013, 02:24:19 PM
But you probably miss so many good posts.
Maybe even this one.

Cynnie

Quote from: Wintermute on October 10, 2013, 02:21:18 PM
Good guest, solid open lines, kind of a boring topic though eh?

Thats what i thought ..it was a good show , just not a sexy scary one

steelbot

Quote from: Cynnie on October 10, 2013, 02:37:17 PM
Aww , you are wunnerful :)
lol - not gonna say what I read that as when i just glanced up at it...lol!

steelbot

Quote from: Cynnie on October 10, 2013, 02:41:16 PM
Anyone gonna call in tonight ?  ( try )
Got my call in last night for a while, I'll wait till he has Michio on again to try and call, so I can ask my dynamo question again...I bet he has an answer for it...Andy did answer me somewhat on the forums there he was posting at last night.  He just didn't have a good enough understanding, nor do geophysicists according to him...

http://www.news.wisc.edu/newsphotos/sodiumdynamo.html

and

http://thoriummsr.com/intro/facts-about-thorium-molten-salt-reactors/

awake

Quote from: Cynnie on October 10, 2013, 02:32:06 PM
But ignoring is no fun :(
I dunno Cynnie the posts from last night were just not my cup of tea.  No sense of humor just kinda nasty.  I can do without that.  Plus it leaves more room on my screen to read your humorous posts!!   :D

steelbot

Quote from: awake on October 10, 2013, 03:05:39 PM
I dunno Cynnie the posts from last night were just not my cup of tea.  No sense of humor just kinda nasty.  I can do without that.  Plus it leaves more room on my screen to read your humorous posts!!   :D

awake

Quote from: The General on October 10, 2013, 02:34:25 PM
But you probably miss so many good posts.
Maybe even this one.
Not you Sir, never you! ;D

Chine

Quote from: coaster on October 10, 2013, 12:04:39 AM
anyone remember the old scifi channel logo? I really had nothing to do during the last hour of the show so I made this. lol-

Time to grab a beer and listen to the parts of the show I missed.

This is gorgeous. Send this to Art and Keith.

ziznak

Sooooo it looks like we have our first bellgab member melt down since Arts return!!!  I have a feeling they will be more numerous with each mention of the site on the show.

and steelbot...
chill the fuck out maaaaaaaaaan

Spooky Matter

Yes I understand I got weird last night and I do apologize.  A real one without any follow up.  Glad for those who Ignored me.  MV could delete the page I'm mostly whining on or not.  I was overtired couldn't sleep third night in a row and got irritated to an absurd degree.  Sorry Steel, sorry those who thought I was nasty, sorry all others and sorry Art Bell.  I was not a vicious critic, I was a a nasty critic.  I don't normally cuss either and though I'm not going back to read what I said I take you at your words that it sucks.

My BF is not talking to me either.  I'm the, and I quote, "insomniac monster."  :-[

Nighthawk

Quote from: ziznak on October 10, 2013, 03:27:46 PM
Sooooo it looks like we have our first bellgab member melt down since Arts return!!!  I have a feeling they will be more numerous with each mention of the site on the show.

and steelbot...
chill the fuck out maaaaaaaaaan

I think steelbot is just fine. It is just the member having the meltdown that needs to chill out.  I like steelbot. Plus me and him both got on the show the same night!

Spooky Matter

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 10, 2013, 03:48:12 PM
I think steelbot is just fine. It is just the member having the meltdown that needs to chill out.  I like steelbot. Plus me and him both got on the show the same night!
I apologized nighthawk.  If you guys want me to leave the forum I will.  Just say the word.  It was a meltdown of sorts.

Nighthawk

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 10, 2013, 03:51:16 PM
I apologized nighthawk.  If you guys want me to leave the forum I will.  Just say the word.  It was a meltdown of sorts.

Well that is good you apologized. I just read it. And no I don't think you should leave the forum. Everyone is entitled to speak.  :)

onan

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 10, 2013, 03:47:20 PM
I'm the, and I quote, "insomniac monster."  :-[

I love that name. Lissen up Spooky... a meltdown here and there is good for the blood. Not so much for Fukushima however.

Steelbot is a pretty cool guy, just don't loan him your deodorant. No, don't ask.

steelbot

Quote from: onan on October 10, 2013, 03:54:50 PM
I love that name. Lissen up Spooky... a meltdown here and there is good for the blood. Not so much for Fukushima however.

Steelbot is a pretty cool guy, just don't loan him your deodorant. No, don't ask.
HA - I have NO IDEA what that means -your deodorant - and Spooky - No worries, I've taken my share of trazedone and ambien from many years of insomnia, I know how things can seem irritable

Spooky Matter

Yeah you're welcome to call me that.  I'm going to chill out tonight and won't even say anything after this.  So once more I'm sorry I got weird.  Glad I didn't spill over into the sea and enjoy the ride tonight  :)

onan

Quote from: steelbot on October 10, 2013, 03:58:14 PM
HA - I have NO IDEA what that means -your deodorant - and Spooky - No worries, I've taken my share of trazedone and ambien from many years of insomnia, I know how things can seem irritable

pure unadulterated snark, nothing more to be sure.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 10, 2013, 03:47:20 PM
I was overtired couldn't sleep third night in a row and got irritated to an absurd degree.  Sorry Steel, sorry those who thought I was nasty, sorry all others...

a sincere apology has been rendered, so let's consider this the end of the situation, everyone.  thanks.

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on October 10, 2013, 04:05:22 PM
pure unadulterated snark, nothing more to be sure.

I once was coaxed into the woods to go on a snark hunt. I didn't bag any, sadly, but I hear they are tasty! Wait, maybe it was a snipe hunt. I can't remember. I was drunk at the time. :o

SciFiAuthor

Well, now I want to have a meltdown. I just can't think of anything to melt down about. I beat the "George Noory sucks less than y'all think" horse to death. I guess I could go after the priceline banner at the bottom of the page that shows William Shatner pointing to a swimming pool. It just seems like there should be something offensive about that. But I can't think of what.

steelbot

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 10, 2013, 04:54:33 PM
Well, now I want to have a meltdown. I just can't think of anything to melt down about. I beat the "George Noory sucks less than y'all think" horse to death. I guess I could go after the priceline banner at the bottom of the page that shows William Shatner pointing to a swimming pool. It just seems like there should be something offensive about that. But I can't think of what.
Don't you DARE touch the SHAT! - His Shacting is Priceless!

aldousburbank

Super hard, long workdays lately. Fell asleep last night listening. Woke up to Steelbot's voice because it sounded like a nice one. Friendly. Resting for a while, hoping to stay awake until Midnight In The Desert tonight.