• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on May 15, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
If or when Keith files suit, does he file against HW, the network (LNM), or both?  If KR has to file against Vara and network, I wonder if that is what Vara wanted all along, as a revenge for what Keith and the gang "did to him".  It seems like Vara was a little TOO anxious to get her on his network.  He certainly didn't want her for the quality of the show.  Just a thought....now back to work

Oh, most lawyers go after the delivery service too.  LMN (sic) could, conceivably, lose all of their streaming...  Now, that's not likely but could happen if they were to accidentally delay their response to the order.  But, whenever it's even a remote possibility, it's a big risk and I am surprised that they took it with her.

Catsmile

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 09:40:48 AM
I don't know, how does it pay?

With millions of listeners... it pays tons, promise.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
I'm Luvvin it!!  ;D ;D

Of course you are, Californicators are like that, even the imported pseudos.

dsz

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 15, 2018, 10:03:32 AM
So Heather is using Art's voice announcements? Like the "to call the show dial" ones? I wonder if that's why she's holding on the MITD name. So she can keep that link to Art.

BTW, morning!

Yes, that too was my hypothesis. Great Bellgab minds think alike. (Hey, I can be as full of myself as Heather just this once.) Now, if she is that obsessed and determined to feature ghost Art she could always find some creative new way of integrating his voice like a Clyde Lewis style montage with lines from Art relevant to the night's topic... Or do a FB Live steam of the ceiling during the show.

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 09:46:00 AM
As mentioned, being lied to about where you actually live by whom you perceive as a friend is unimaginable to me. She tried to justify it as a safety and privacy measure, but that excuse rang empty. What a load of horse shit.

# TheStalkerâ,,¢
# Oh Wait...

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 11:22:19 AM
Hey, Brig...It's on the Discord chat log...it doesn't get erased.

Thanks Chefist, but I have enough reading to do just to try to keep up with bellgab, let alone various Discord chats.  I appreciate the info tho.  :-*

Catsmile

Quote from: Juan on May 15, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
This show has to be at least 10-hours long.

It seems to me that if I were raped by space aliens, I wouldn’t continue to go to the cabin and try to lure them in.

# Secretly enjoyed a good probing.
# Or not so secretly.

It is taking time, since it's being one piece cast from Aluminium.
Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 15, 2018, 10:56:47 AM
Last night did we find out how she's coming along on the tombstone?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
Thanks Chefist, but I have enough reading to do just to try to keep up with bellgab, let alone various Discord chats.  I aprreciate the info tho.  :-*
I don't care for discord. It moves too fast and half the time I get booted out. I prefer bellgab threads, followed by ufoship chat, followed by youtube chat. The app does not play well with mac devices.
That being said so many people called this back when it was happening and I owe all of you a kudos. I didn't believe she had moved there. So I concede I was wrong. Makes me wonder what the hell else I am wrong about? :o

Sean92008

Quote from: MataHari22 on May 15, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

The accusation I was addressing implied that it was a BellGabber taking credit for the misdeeds.  One of the social engineering tricks is to twist the story so that the uninformed take it as fact.  As opposed to Team Heather accusing, the statement was a Team BellGabber taking credit.  Two very different things.

WE ARE ALL NEGAN MV
Quote from: Sean92008 on May 15, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
The accusation I was addressing implied that it was a BellGabber taking credit for the misdeeds. 

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
Vera didn’t violate any contract.

Think of it as her getaway driver  ;D

weeberwubber

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 15, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
I don't care for discord. It moves too fast and half the time I get booted out. I prefer bellgab threads, followed by ufoship chat, followed by youtube chat. The app does not play well with mac devices.
That being said so many people called this back when it was happening and I owe all of you a kudos. I didn't believe she had moved there. So I concede I was wrong. Makes me wonder what the hell else I am wrong about? :o

I tried discord but the audio from that site won't work on my laptop so I have to use my phone which makes the text difficult to navigate for me and too cumbersome to type in and contribute. And it takes a while to figure out which room everyone is in, heh.

chefist

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
Thanks Chefist, but I have enough reading to do just to try to keep up with bellgab, let alone various Discord chats.  I appreciate the info tho.  :-*

Uh, ok...it's just that you were lamenting is wasn't available for, "historical purposes"...

Lilith

same/same in the order of preferences as you listed them.  I like all the bellgabbers together on one place, here at bellgab, but to each their own.  I can understand people wanting to get together elsewhere, I'm just not one of them.

dsz

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 15, 2018, 09:40:39 AM
If Carl thinks monkeying with the css stylsheets is difficult with Wordpress, wait until he gets to the fun part of getting the paywall behaving well with paypal. It will take at least a week for him to get that working at all and then a month of glitches...

Exactly... When it took John B Wells four years to really get a safe, secure, functional site up and he had to recruit talent from more countries than Heather has listeners in, these ding dongs are going to be screwed.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 11:30:26 AM
Uh, ok...it's just that you were lamenting is wasn't available for, "historical purposes"...

I still am.  I doubt people reading this thread a year from now, will be checking Discord chats from this day as well.  I could be wrong.

Nobody

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 15, 2018, 10:20:03 AM
Sounds like Heather's show didn't go exactly to plan.

Oh, I don't know.  If she planned a joyless, content-free programme I'd say she succeeded beautifully. :)

All kidding aside for a moment, it really was atrocious.  I can't imagine how let down her fans must have felt after waiting a month to hear that. :(

chefist

It's not for everyone...and yes, it might not work well with Mac...I can see that. But as they say, "all the kids are doing it these days."

chefist

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 11:31:45 AM
I still am.  I doubt people reading this thread a year from now, will be checking Discord chats from this day as well.  I could be wrong.

Well, even MV was in the chat and commenting on the show, live. You can do things outside of BG...I could be wrong, though.  ;D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
same/same in the order of preferences as you listed them.  I like all the bellgabbers together on one place, here at bellgab, but to each their own.  I can understand people wanting to get together elsewhere, I'm just not one of them.
I can read bellgab at my leisure and bellgab works on all platforms and on mobile devices. Shit those people over on Heater's network could really learn...never mind  ;D
Praise MV
Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
It's not for everyone...and yes, it might not work well with Mac...I can see that. But as they say, "all the kids are doing it these days."
I know...I tried it and it wasn't for me. LOL. Plus the audio gets sketchy. I don't know, I think it's a phase.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

Be that as it may, I like to think all the COOL kids are at bellgab  ;D

I could be wrong.  :P

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

What is the point of siphoning off posters posting in this thread to go post in discord chat?

albrecht

Has Paul & Ella chimed in about last night's program(s?)

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
What is the point of siphoning off posters posting in this thread to go post in discord chat?

We started covering Falkie 2 hours before Wad...if it was so grievous, why did MV join the chat and give live comments...

Shoo, shoo

dsz

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 15, 2018, 09:04:03 AM
I don't see Heather continuing this gig. There's just not enough money in it for her to thrive and be satisfied. She'd be better off using what radio experience she's gained and applying for a DJ position at some local Rock Station in the midwest somewhere.

In all seriousness that makes sense. She could get away from the drama, gain even more experience, maybe make some connections (I say maybe not based on her social skills but the fact people suck), and then in a couple of years come back and try paranormal radio again.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 15, 2018, 11:33:17 AM
Well, even MV was in the chat and commenting on the show, live. You can do things outside of BG...I could be wrong, though.  ;D

No kidding?  LOL
Seriously, tho, while I realize I have many choices, I choose bellgab.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

I agree, and sometimes, there's even more than one discord chat lol.  Different groups who like to get together, I understand.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2018, 11:34:25 AM
Be that as it may, I like to think all the COOL kids are at bellgab  ;D

I could be wrong.  :P

I’m not all that cool, but I like to pretend. Thanks to the kind folks here (you know who you are) who let me.  8)