• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What is the deal with Jorch's 7/11 sammiches?

Started by DanTSX, September 27, 2013, 10:47:33 PM

DanTSX

Cuz I like to get the turkey with spicey mayo one.

Is that the one george likes?  What is the backstory with it?  I heard the pizza rolls episode (load of bunk you lie like a highschooler jorch).

Dave, if you are still reading, I would very much like to go to 7/11 with you.  Get turkey sandwiches, pizza rolls, red bull, and maybe some of those little fruit pies that cost like a dollar, and we can talk about numerology.  7/11.  7 + 11 is 18.  18 is the legal age of concent in Nevada.  Art likes the number 18 too.  11 minus 7 is 4, which is how many affiliates you lose every month.  Also, the slogan for 7/11 is "Oh thank heaven for 7/11" if you play this backwards, it is really not a prayer to the slurpee gods, but a rosicrucian demand to have higher beings place folds in your tongue while you sleep and perfrom a hair transplant.  Have you ever had the mini-donuts at 7/11 George?  They are soooo cute.

DanTSX

George,

This afternoon at 7/11 I found a face in my slurpee but NASA denies it.  I think it was put there by a civilization from ancient Mars because it was cherry slurpee and cherry slurpees are red. 

Did you also know that a lot of the 7/11's in Detroit (that shitty city you came from) has police substations in many of them?  How lucky those policemen must be!  I think around here, the police must use remote viewing to make sure the 7/11's are safe because we don't have police stations in them.  Oh, "here" is coastal CT.  I think I can see Plum Island from here.  Why don't you do a show on the infectious disease center that the government runs out there?  Or do you want to stick to the "softer" side of this business and ragjaw about indigo children and other special snowflakes that cat ladies like hearing about?

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on September 27, 2013, 10:47:33 PM
Cuz I like to get the turkey with spicey mayo one...

I'd imagine Jorch is ultra careful with his convenience store turkee sammiches, after his nearly catastrophic burning hot pizza roll escapade.  Spicy mayo is probably beyond his comfort zone.  Just make his turkee on whole wheat.  Tommee doesn't need to hear Jorch screaming for his mommee more than usual.

Juan

George probably has Tommee drive him to the 711, as George may need to get to one of those hospitals Tommee knows about. You can never be too careful.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on December 29, 2019, 11:36:37 AM
George probably has Tommee drive him to the 711, as George may need to get to one of those hospitals Tommee knows about. You can never be too careful.
Heh, heh, heh. Yep.  Tommee knows LA because he was born there.  Just like how Jorch doesn't know anything because he wasn't born there.  Maybe he wasn't even born but just hatched.

whoozit

At least he is eating the sandwiches and not the sashimi.

Hog

The "rib subs" are awesome.

Avoid the Pizza rolls, they burn.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on November 09, 2022, 08:51:20 PMThe "rib subs" are awesome.

Avoid the Pizza rolls, they burn.

peace
Hog

Rib sub? Where?

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 09, 2022, 09:16:56 PMRib sub? Where?
The ones from 7/11. Not very healthy I'm sure, but they got a good taste.

peace
Hog