• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What happened?

Started by paladin1991, January 20, 2020, 03:08:53 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 23, 2022, 10:10:48 AMSo, if you log off it means you weren't active in the past 60 minutes? Is that your math? :D
The list lies, try it and see.  I think you can also be a Hidden User so nobody can see you are online and you can just lurk and creep about and  pop out and yell oogabooga at folks but that is faggot shit

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 23, 2022, 10:17:09 AMThe list lies, try it and see.  I think you can also be a Hidden User so nobody can see you are online and you can just lurk and creep about and  pop out and yell oogabooga at folks but that is faggot shit
I don't know about it being faggot shit heh heh, but yeah you can do that.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Liberace! on July 23, 2022, 10:23:06 AMI don't know about it being faggot shit heh heh, but yeah you can do that.

AAAH you startled me!!!

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 21, 2020, 02:58:46 PM...’ is [sic] designed to make us insanely angry. ;)

FIFY!

Don't thank me, thank your BellGab recruiter.

" ’ " actually is designed to make us insanely angry, some of us with the awesome power of retard-strength, Buddy!

It’s (it is) most probably yet another vile plan by themthe hobo elite to force us to very carefully consider when to type yore/your/yor’re while writing on the intar-tubes.  Especially on those wierd poorly-coded forum software packages that do not use the standard ANSI format thing (looking at you Bill Gate$ and you’re shitty WinDoze product, *spit* [sic - intended vague linguistic double-entendre]), which I believe stands for A-something N-something Standard Intar-tube: most probably in français, which is the standard SI language (or at least it used to be).

I will have that shit fixed shortly, you can take that to the Bank!  (Less my 25% cut)

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO farted in the elevator?"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on July 23, 2022, 01:42:36 PM

FIFY!

Don't thank me, thank your BellGab recruiter.

" ’ " actually is designed to make us insanely angry, some of us with the awesome power of retard-strength, Buddy!

It’s (it is) most probably yet another vile plan by themthe hobo elite to force us to very carefully consider when to type yore/your/yor’re while writing on the intar-tubes.  Especially on those wierd poorly-coded forum software packages that do not use the standard ANSI format thing (looking at you Bill Gate$ and you’re shitty WinDoze product, *spit* [sic - intended vague linguistic double-entendre]), which I believe stands for A-something N-something Standard Intar-tube: most probably in français, which is the standard SI language (or at least it used to be).

I will have that shit fixed shortly, you can take that to the Bank!  (Less my 25% cut)

pate/K_Dubb 2024
"WHO farted in the elevator?"

Well, if it isn't the mush-mouthed mumbler. Here's an idea for someone as technically astute as you. Try turning the gain up on your mic, you fucking braindead idiot. ;D