• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131003 - Linda Moulton Howe - Aliens, Cattle Mutilations, Etc.

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 03, 2013, 06:37:10 PM

popple

"What a night. How did JC find me anyway? Haha, this is Dark Matter" - AB

eddie dean

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 03, 2013, 11:39:30 PM
No, but my inner child is like a 6 year old girl.

You have just been added to a watch list  at the NSA.

aldousburbank

This has been more fun than two monkeys, one banana, and a tire swing!

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 03, 2013, 11:56:16 PM
This has been more fun than two monkeys, one banana, and a tire swing!

I never quite recovered from the Filipino-esque aliens in spandex conspiring with bigfeet ... but being confused never felt so good

eddie dean

I missed most of the show but will catch the replay.
I like LMH, her research and stories are  creepy good but what the hell is the purpose of animal mutilations by ETs?
That has always bothered me. Why would Aliens travel so far to cut up cattle? What is Howe's theory about this?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: steelbot on October 03, 2013, 11:05:06 PM
WhiteCrow

THAT's a great Name! - YOU ONLY NEED ONE WHITE CROW to Know -

Thanks - You only need one BONG found on Mars to know -

aldousburbank

Quote from: eddie dean on October 04, 2013, 12:00:01 AM
I like LMH, her research and stories are  creepy good but what the hell is the purpose of animal mutilations by ETs?
That has always bothered me. Why would Aliens travel so far to cut up cattle? What is Howe's theory about this?
Dude, have you checked the price of beef in the Delta Quadrant?

popple

"Boy talk about JC just being able to take a moment and just... hahaha, goodnight all!"  - AB

LOL Art ending the show with more comments about JC.

steelbot

Wow took me till that last bit there to get an avatar to work....possible naming conventions throwing things off - my two files that worked are NAMED 110x.png and 120x.png - with both being 120x120.png's

AS usual, i'll leave the replay on up thru the news...bits till LMH talks...or a bit into her conversations...but not up on night ...tonight....so i say now....as i open a monster!

Spinner

I think this was a great show all around. I sure didn't expect it to be so interesting. Linda was wonderful, and I loved to hear her giggle when "JC" called.

RedMichael

Quote from: steelbot on October 03, 2013, 10:34:12 PM
I completely do NOT believe in Samsquanch- the mutilations are a giant hole in my scientific understandings of various topics - and it's one that I can't explain - and love speculating it could be aliens - but i dont' believe the eye witnesses seeing them get abducted.  I'm more interested in the examinations of the creatures them selves and crime scenes to explain at least that there is this huge gap of evidence that we can't account for in any earthly way we know exists that can determine that a MAN or group of men could do with such precision ...so what is it --we will probably never know -

The mutilations are one of the things we need to investigate either way. They need to be explained. I don't know if they are going on still or not. I am just not that familiar with it but its one of those things where I can't really come up with likely scenarios. Unlike other things where there are eyewitness but no solid proof. We actually have proof with these. To do this though, you'd have to ask the questions that might offend people. Each time you look into something, you have to start from the very bottom in case someone overlooked something or you see something else.

It would make a great Dark Matter show. Thats for sure.

WhiteCrow

After tonight's show I've got another addiction.

Well done indeed Art and company!

ziznak

I'm checking the replay... got to editing and mixing some stuff i been working on... I like how the show plays twice.... HA nice any whitecrow.... good ol image number 9... hoaxy's alien penis pump on mars.  :)

Quote from: zeebo on October 03, 2013, 11:58:35 PM
I never quite recovered from the Filipino-esque aliens in spandex conspiring with bigfeet ... but being confused never felt so good

It wasn't that they were Filipino-esque aliens (Pinoy-als) in spandex..., it's that they were Filipino-esque aliens in SPARKLY spandex.

It's these little details that stay with you, and that make Dark Matter...so...so,
well, you know.

steelbot

Quote from: RedMichael on October 04, 2013, 12:08:52 AM
The mutilations are one of the things we need to investigate either way. They need to be explained. I don't know if they are going on still or not. I am just not that familiar with it but its one of those things where I can't really come up with likely scenarios. Unlike other things where there are eyewitness but no solid proof. We actually have proof with these. To do this though, you'd have to ask the questions that might offend people. Each time you look into something, you have to start from the very bottom in case someone overlooked something or you see something else.

It would make a great Dark Matter show. Thats for sure.
They are indeed still going on - had a cow mutilation just this past year and 2 or 3 more up northern part so the midwest...reported on local news for all events.

steelbot

For those on my stream - Thats It! we're done for this week - Hope the show was good!!

Morgus

I wonder if the JC caller tonight was the real "original" JC or one of the imposters?

Morgus

Tonight's show with Linda Howe was excellent since Art had a long conversation with her instead of her usual taped segments that she plays on Noory's show and Whitley's Dreamland podcast.
This allowed a lot more different info to come out and really showed Linda's extensive knowledge and research over the years.

Morgus

Quote from: eddie dean on October 04, 2013, 12:00:01 AM
Linda calls it a 'genetic harvest' and has been going on for 200+ million years.
They appear to harvest stuff like stem cells to build their biological androids.