• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Scully on February 26, 2015, 02:03:18 AM
You didn't miss any headlines, GfP.  It all happened inside Jorch's head ... and presumably in the new book he "wrote".

The man is in his own little world.  ???

He seemed so confident while informing the caller what had happened after she provided her theory.  I actually had to go do a search.  Or maybe I just misheard

". . . they came down and mated with their women.  Have you done much of that work, David?"

Morgus

Quote from: coaster on February 26, 2015, 01:49:17 AM
David Wilcock is such a twerpy little weirdo. His whole gimmick is he thinks hes Edgar Cayce reincarnated. Cayce's family should sue for.. something. Wilcock is a drug addict and a slimeball.

Comparison Pictures: Edgar Cayce on left and David Wilcock, right.

coaster

Cayce looked like shit when he was 15. Oh wait, thats David. Now I'm confused.

Canada is way way way bigger than the United States?  It's just a tiny bit bigger.  Take away all the lakes and it's smaller.

Juan Cena

So Russia is supposedly fighting the Illuminati?

Brilliant, more Putin c**ksucking.

Morgus

Quote from: jcoscarmorgus on February 26, 2015, 02:27:58 AM
jc should be on
not david wilcock
There has been no real JC on for over 10 years, Noory's  is fake, so just let it go there, UFO Phil...

Was David Willcock just talking about the haters?  I kind of tuned him out for half an hour or more.

Juan Cena

"It's what I do."

Great, Snorge is now a fraking Geico commercial!

George doesn't let David Wilcock use his full name because he doesn't allow that kind of language on the air.

Yeah I bet Wilcock knows how to work a crowd.  I couldn't have said it better, David.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 26, 2015, 02:31:17 AM
Was David Willcock just talking about the haters?  I kind of tuned him out for half an hour or more.

He said something about having a laptop in one hand and a bong in another, then criticizing him over the internet.

George:  "When you mentioned haters awhile ago, you sparked my interest.  Do you get haters too, David?"

And man, I can't take these shysters talking to us about ethics and karma.

David Wilcock:  "I think Jesus was right on the money."

That's an ample metaphor.

For a con artist.

Jorch wanted to compare "haters" with David Wilcock, but, since the kook lives on another planet, it didn't work out the way Jorch was hoping.

Quote from: Morgus on February 26, 2015, 02:17:37 AM

I've never seen a gray chef's outfit like the one David is wearing in that top photo.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Morgus on February 26, 2015, 02:17:37 AM

Edgar Cayce was a Metallica fan as a teen? *Mind blown*

Dang, he really could see into the future!  :o

Juan Cena

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 26, 2015, 03:16:47 AM
George:  "When you mentioned haters awhile ago, you sparked my interest.  Do you get haters too, David?"

You probably shouldn't watch FOX News then.

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 26, 2015, 01:15:21 AM
George just said Hoagland is desperate to get on C2C to promote his latest project.
Jorch likes to mess with Hoagie ever since DM.  Sick bastard.

expat

The "new project" is only a shitty book chapter, about Pluto. He's running way behind on book projects...

Quote from: Hoagland on C2C
The model that I am most comfortable with now is that the human race is a lot older -- a lot more extraordinary -- than we have ever been told. And the fact [is] that we once used to live all over the solar system -- that the extraterrestrials are our  guys. We're  the guys that built the stuff on Mars . . . and the stuff that we think we are now seeing on [our own moon and on] the moons of Jupiter. . . . There is so much that we are now getting glimmers of. . . . [My next book] is going to be called The Heritage of Mars: Remembering Forever,  because my thesis now, based on almost 20 years of doing this [research] . . . is "history is not as we've been told." . . . It has been carefully manipulated so we are not allowed to see this breathtaking heritage, because it would not benefit a few who are in control . . . and who want us to live this diminished existence not knowing who we really are because, frankly, it would threaten the power structure.

The date of that broadcast? November 17/18, 2000.

Quote from: expat on February 26, 2015, 09:13:12 AM
The "new project" is only a shitty book chapter, about Pluto. He's running way behind on book projects...

The date of that broadcast? November 17/18, 2000.

Good to hear from you expat!

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 26, 2015, 02:10:58 AM
He seemed so confident while informing the caller what had happened after she provided her theory.  I actually had to go do a search.  Or maybe I just misheard

I am so glad you notice that too, it threw me for a loop when he said "We got/(found) it " I had the same reaction wondering did something happened that I missed, what is he talking about, he just left it like that.

The guest did seem to cover for Jorch in saying it would be hard to hide it for that long, and it would be detected pretty quick. But still strange how Jorch said in in past tense "we got em"

As for Hoagland, Jorch gets really off in making people whom he feels are depended on him to grovel. Remember when he told LMH on air that "her services are not needed anymore" to her shock.

ItsOver

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 26, 2015, 09:45:20 AM

...As for Hoagland, Jorch gets really off in making people whom he feels are depended on him to grovel. Remember when he told LMH on air that "her services are not needed anymore" to her shock.

I was listening that night, entertained by Linda and ignoring The Nooron.  That was low even for Jorch.  Jorch has a self-esteem issue so he gets off on making others grovel.  Jorch is a dick.  I believe that is what I will start calling him.  Dick Jorch.

nextgen.fm

Dave Wilcock was on fire last night! He stunned the listening audience!

Nebraska888

I am so glad you notice that too, it threw me for a loop when he said "We got/(found) it " I had the same reaction wondering did something happened that I missed, what is he talking about, he just left it like that.

The guest did seem to cover for Jorch in saying it would be hard to hide it for that long, and it would be detected pretty quick. But still strange how Jorch said in in past tense "we got em"

As for Hoagland, Jorch gets really off in making people whom he feels are depended on him to grovel. Remember when he told LMH on air that "her services are not needed anymore" to her shock.

I am glad, too, that others noticed this.......God, Noory is just awful.  What a JERK.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 26, 2015, 03:16:47 AM

GEESCH...........I am BAFFELED by Noory's RIVOTING obsession over FIVE (yes, he's counting) HATERS! TRULY, I am BAFFELED.

zeebo

...As for Hoagland, Jorch gets really off in making people whom he feels are depended on him to grovel. ...

Yeah it was weird when he told Wilcock "If you see Richard tell him I said hello" or something like that. 

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 26, 2015, 02:35:47 AM
George doesn't let David Wilcock use his full name because he doesn't allow that kind of language on the air.

The other night the cyber-security guy said "threeway" and George made a panicked gulping sound like he was about to hit the "Drop Call with Guest" button.