• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Haitian slaves re-animated by whites as ZOMBIES!! 

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2019, 07:06:13 PM
DDD's voice sounds strange tonight.
Yes it does Brig .  He has been working on it!  He tries to make himself sound "deeper"  - but wait until he does a few more hits of CRACK!

Gunner65

He just took another major hit to his "legacy" today with the banning of his "Maggot" archivist from You Tube!!  "due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting hate speech" - You Tube

albrecht

He is weird. Who would think "toy" as first reference for an economic unit of trade? But DDD immediately thinks slaves=toys describing his weird theory of economics. My profs used widgets or such.

albrecht

Chat-Tell? Weird pronunciation of the term.

Gunner65

Dietrich is schizophrenic.  He is probably working up to a reparations rant....

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2019, 07:16:59 PM
Chat-Tell? Weird pronunciation of the term.
Have you heard his Elizabethan era language yet?

REPERATIONS!!!

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 19, 2019, 07:19:20 PM
Have you heard his Elizabethan era language yet?

REPERATIONS!!!
So absurd. But CNN was showing some kind of hearing about them. So ridiculous. Won't go anywhere, hopefully, but these days? We got trannys trying to read to school kids at public libraries in Texas, and some churches (?!) even supporting them.

And funny every time I try to restart the stream youtube redirects to some "How to spot a liar" Ted Talk. 

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2019, 07:23:34 PM
So absurd. But CNN was showing some kind of hearing about them. So ridiculous. Won't go anywhere, hopefully, but these days? We got trannys trying to read to school kids at public libraries in Texas, and some churches (?!) even supporting them.

And funny every time I try to restart the stream youtube redirects to some "How to spot a liar" Ted Talk.

Gunner65

Dietrich imitates Fredrick Douglas !!!!  LOL!!!

Gunner65

Come on Dietrich...stop dredging up bullshit on "Juneteenth" and respond to your archivist being banned and your "Legacy" being lost!!!
You went insane when it happened to Rose Dio.  Now you have nothing to say?

All those shit shows....all those fake, cosplay photos?

Quote from: albrecht on June 19, 2019, 07:23:34 PM

Not so sure.   I have an ancestor who was in the Michigan Infantry and was killed at some Georgia shit hole called Chickamauga.  It has been a terrible burden. 
I'm thinking $100 million tax free should makes things right with the WAN's...............

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2019, 07:47:26 PM
Not so sure.   I have an ancestor who was in the Michigan Infantry and was killed at some Georgia shit hole called Chickamauga.  It has been a terrible burden. 
I'm thinking $100 million tax free should makes things right with us................
Less than 3 percent of landowners in 1860 owned slaves.  Dietrich revises this and then goes on a "juneteenth rant"??

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 19, 2019, 07:47:26 PM
I'm thinking $100 million tax free should makes things right with the WAN's...............
Get you a nice place to hole-up and prep in the UP awaiting the collapse, at least!

I got relatives also on various sides, mostly back then, Yankee even considering the absurdity of folks coming from cold lands choose to go to cold prairies or wild Texas,  so will look into this. No slaves but fighting. Curious if there will be some kind of "no fault" settlement or something?

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 19, 2019, 07:47:17 PM
Dietrich attacks TEXAS!!!
No surprise but he would have support in the People's Republic of Austin, likely. Lots of illegals and Californians, NYers, etc who have invaded. Until he gets into the "I'm Adolph's son" and some other claims. And even just knocking Texas, a bit, would not go over well here, even in the PROA, for now.

Gunner65

I don't believe in any "settlement" for what Dietrich so ineptly describes.  Insane assholes like Dietrich will be the first to die should there be a conflict.  Dietrich is going off the reality into his own perception and mixing it with lies to bolster his lack of credibility.

Gunner65

"Whites and niggers and cotton plantations" - Douglas Dietrich

albrecht

Reading some freshmen essay or some leftist "history" stuff? No thanks. Out, using the cool, that being relative, temp to fix some sprinkler heads that I noticed not spraying well and don't want to risk the commies a fine.  ;) Even though we have floods and fully filled lakes there is still water concerns....Californian commies stop moving here!!!

Gunner65

Thanks Albrecht.  I know.  I have been running around since May just maintaining shit.  And watching the weather...Dietrich has NO FUCKING IDEA

Gunner65

"Secret slave owners" - Douglas Dietrich

Really?  WTF?  How does one secretly own slaves? 

Gunner65

check out the chat!  Dietrich is ranting now.....

Pelayo

Trump 4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years!

Gunner65

Gunner65

"Uncle Sam has his finger up your ass unless you give him the skiff:-" Douglas Dietrich

Dietrich is a fool. His world is collapsing around him yet he still continues on as if nothing is happening. How does he hope to survive if YouTube completely bans him and he can't communicate with his audience and no money comes in? His so called gang brother "Beaver"  is likely a fictitious creation so that won't help him. Out of desperation Dietrich will likely work as a prostitute in San Francisco's gay bath houses or S/M dungeons. Good luck in your new career Dietrich and don't ever show your face online again.