• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

The Gabcast discussed George's remarks about 'the haters' eating 'rats for dinner', and how his voice changed completely while making those comments.

I agree it did and was sort of creepy, but I think that is George's funny-story telling voice - 'heh, heh, lean in a little closer and let me tell yew sumpthin' about thuh haturs...'

MV/Liberace!

The GabCast is live tonight.  8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific.  UFOShip.com/chat to listen live.  Call the show at 623-242-CAST (2278).

starrmtn001

What an awesome show tonight!.  Wonderful having Art join us again! ;D

WildCard

Quote from: starrmtn001 on February 17, 2015, 08:42:23 PM
What an awesome show tonight!.  Wonderful having Art join us again! ;D

No place I'd rather be.

starrmtn001

Someone in the chat room, this evening, asked whether "Art's Parts" is still available.  Yes.  Here is the link.

http://www.cafepress.com/artsparts

wr250

Quote from: bateman on February 17, 2015, 09:14:00 PM
Anyone have the chatroom text?
MV mentioned that he didnt want to do it
so i didnt

Chaim

damn. i missed the show. why isnt the podcast uploaded yet? :)

ponyboysunset

That was so much fun! You just never know what will happen on this show. Thanks for having me  :)

ksm32

Quote from: MV on October 23, 2013, 02:37:50 PM
speaking of music, we need some.  we have no opener and no music to play during breaks.  are any of you musicians, or do any of you know musicians who would like their music played on our show?  i'd use the general's music, but it's become so closely associated with the spec sheet (and mv's radio train wreck) that i hate to use it for a new project.

MV, I have stuff that isn't Meat Monster heavy... (mellower stuff) Could send an mp3 or two to an email if you like.  Don't worry, I have no feelings so I'm incapable of being hurt should you not use anything.   A certain Meat Monster song might be good for when you are annoyed though..  Love it when you yell at the people in the chat room. I thought I heard you taking off your belt..

jazmunda

Quote from: ksm32 on February 17, 2015, 11:17:35 PM
I thought I heard you taking off your belt..

Impossible. We all do the show pant-less. Even (redacted). That should boost our numbers next week.

jazmunda

Quote from: ponyboysunset on February 17, 2015, 10:58:01 PM
That was so much fun! You just never know what will happen on this show. Thanks for having me  :)

I'll be dreaming of silver vampires tonight. hubba hubba. ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ksm32 on February 17, 2015, 11:17:35 PM
MV, I have stuff that isn't Meat Monster heavy... (mellower stuff) Could send an mp3 or two to an email if you like.  Don't worry, I have no feelings so I'm incapable of being hurt should you not use anything.   A certain Meat Monster song might be good for when you are annoyed though..  Love it when you yell at the people in the chat room. I thought I heard you taking off your belt..

sure, send it over, mang.

MV/Liberace!

Tonight's show is posted here:
http://ufoship.com/?cat=10

The chat transcript is also linked on that page.  From now on, we're only going to post the chat transcript if Art is in there.  Otherwise, you'll have to catch the show live if you'd like to catch the chat content.

jazmunda

Hahaha. Love the pic to accompany the show. Undead Rollye Lives!

I was listening the other week to the Gabcast and my wife comes in the room. I explained what it was about and her response was, "I can't believe that exist".

Obviously like Noory she," Doesn't get it"

ksm32

Quote from: MV on February 17, 2015, 11:36:11 PM
sure, send it over, mang.

Messages are turned off and there is no email addy..

I could walk the 2000 miles to your house and drop off a CD but I'll be pretty hungry by then.

If you like you can download the files listed as Free here> www.meatmonsterkills.com/pub-style-studios

:)

Quote from: nooryisawesome on February 18, 2015, 12:28:28 AM
I was listening the other week to the Gabcast and my wife comes in the room. I explained what it was about and her response was, "I can't believe that exist"....

No one can.

It hasn't been properly explained

MV/Liberace!

we now have 125 listener slots.   ooooh yyeeeeeaaaah.

http://50.7.98.106:8457

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2015, 02:03:50 AM

http://50.7.98.106:8457

With Curtis joining the the gabcast almost every week, it would be nice for a Spec sheet reunion. Perhaps on weeks when there is no Art Bell news. At any rate I am glad Curtis is back podcasting.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2015, 02:03:50 AM

MV does....   Ned Ryerson.... A+

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2015, 02:51:17 AM
am i right or am i right?

Bing... Whenever I see an opportunity now, I charge it like a Bulll... Ned the Bull!

Great show guys and gal...  I never know what to call a woman anymore, is "gals" OK? Maybe it dates me?
I like the old 1930s-40s movies, when women depending on their sexuality were called either "Dames or Broads"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 18, 2015, 03:27:41 AM
I like the old 1930s-40s movies, when women depending on their sexuality were called either "Dames or Broads"

and the men commented on their "stems".  ahhh... good times.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2015, 03:35:14 AM
and the men commented on their "stems".  ahhh... good times.

I thought they were "gams".