• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

Never2Late

Quote from: WOTR on July 21, 2015, 12:57:28 AM
If you were disappointed with that, I fear that it may be impossible to make you happy.

This.

popple

Quote from: bateman on July 21, 2015, 12:57:28 AM
I think the show just wasn't long enough. Easily could've been another hour or 2.

Maybe in the future Art will decide to start going an hour longer? He can do what everrrrr he wants  8)

Ward

I don't know if Art could of done a better first show, just outta the park.

Surmo

Quote from: boilingpitsofsewage on July 21, 2015, 12:56:05 AM
I hate to say it, but I was disappointed with this first show.  Far too much of Graham Hancock rambling and not enough calls.  I think guests should be limited to 1 hour at the MOST.. rest should be open lines.

Funny how negative comments tend to come from those who first registererd within days.

I, on the other hand, thought the main problem with Hancock was trying to get in too much,
too quickly.  Glad he will be back.....then we can get more questions in.

Coz

Quote from: Guy From V on July 21, 2015, 12:42:10 AM
Holy shit, really?   Just a modded RTL2832U dongle rx-only here, lol.

Yea... not really made for shortwave..... but it will get the job done in overkill fashion :P

paranominal

What a wonderful first show. Great radio is back.

sydtron

Hahahaha!!! arts PSA AT THE END WAS PRICELESS!!!!  He got ate by the lobster screaming lady!!

TazarYoot

4 hours would be great but I'll take 3 hours without any complaints.

area51drone

Quote from: bateman on July 21, 2015, 12:54:29 AM
Great to hear from such a wide variety of people. The caller pool is just so much bigger than SXM.

Agreed, although most of these people are still very dedicated Art followers.  Part of the greatness of the old regular open lines is you get newbies along with diehards.

WOTR

Quote from: Ward on July 21, 2015, 12:57:40 AM
seems like the show was closed a couple minutes early... is it just my clock?
I think there had to be the whole song as a lead out to the fist show.  It was just too fitting.  After that, they had to leave their stations a couple of minutes for commercial time.

I just cannot believe how well everything came together (and that includes this chat... Thanks MV and the other posters.)

I'm actually really enjoying the Art Bell appeal to time travelers.  A little humour thrown in.  Nice!

suttercane

Excellent show! I'm even more excited now than I was leading up to the debut.

Nighthawk

What can I say. Art nailed it. I was outside listening to it while looking at the night sky. It was the real deal. (listening on shortwave too BTW) That other show just does not compare. Art is king!

Awesome show, it seriously feels like the 90s again.  Perfect show length too, it leaves us wanting more.

Juan Cena

Quote from: bateman on July 21, 2015, 12:57:28 AM
I think the show just wasn't long enough. Easily could've been another hour or 2.

It didn't feel like there wasn't any new ground covered.

sydtron

This Hoaglands theme music is the fucking TITS!!!!!!!

chinaclipper

Quote from: Surmo on July 21, 2015, 01:00:04 AM
Funny how negative comments tend to come from those who first registererd within days.

I, on the other hand, thought the main problem with Hancock was trying to get in too much,
too quickly.  Glad he will be back.....then we can get more questions in.
\
maybe you would be more comfortable monitoring the other show and posting updates on the GNS thread?\
sorry sumo! not you but who you were replying to...

Heather Wade

Quote from: sydtron on July 21, 2015, 01:00:18 AM
Hahahaha!!! arts PSA AT THE END WAS PRICELESS!!!!  He got ate by the lobster screaming lady!!

Yeah, that was hilarious.

albrecht

Quote from: Chine on July 21, 2015, 12:58:33 AM
Afghan Hounds.  But I've done art work for Pharaoh Hounds at dog shows. I'm a sighthound artist..and psychic. I know Anubis well! Ha
I'm not saying I agree but they are awesome coursing dogs. In the old days they would even use trained hawks/falcons in the coursing. Really amazing stuff, training both dogs and raptors to chase/kill prey.

II-Neutron

Via Alternative News ‏@Alt_News_TK 

Graham is so Glad to Have an old friend and great broadcaster art Bell  sharing his wisdom! #DMtalk @ArtBell51 #DMTalk #ArtBell  @2Neutron

So am I !

"The King Of Alternative and Late Night Talk is Back! "

II-Neutron

area51drone

It was a great show.  Anyone tuning into RCH?