• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bateman

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 06, 2015, 09:45:04 PM
I have addresses.  I know where bodies are buried.  Better, I know where to bury bodies.

For some reason I read this in Doug Stamper's voice.

Pam J

Oh, I just got a fleeting itsy bitsy thought/shiver about what if, just saying, what if Art changed his mind.. shook it off quick!

Anyway on Halloween Art, there is a great soundtrack of muzac from the movie, The Lost Boys.  Never to early to start preparing!

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on March 06, 2015, 09:46:40 PM

Curious.  I advised for that role.  In fact, early on Kelly (Stamper) was told to..."just channel paladin. It doesn't play any colder than that."

lonevoice

Quote from: Art Bell on March 05, 2015, 10:15:29 PM
Well I will use other Social Media but I am waiting for the dotted line to be signed. I don't want to start a blitz too soon. Here I can just screw with people and have fun. Everything is timing. I also plan to post my master plan sometime between 10PM-2AM PT sometime in the next two Weeks but I will erase the message soon after posting so that only you folk's will see it. When you see it please do not quote or re-post.

Art
It's been rumored that Dave gets to the studio about 8 PM.  This is a good time to remind Dave that, unless he's F5ing every few minutes between 10PM-2AM tonight, this could very well be the night he doesn't intercept Super Secret High Level intel.

ks3484

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2015, 08:33:46 PM
That's why I love see saw the energy get my Heart pumping (A good thing at my age) and I like
the build up, plus they sing about a RIDE!

Things are really coming together for all this, building the Studio is high on the list and we must begin as soon
as papers are signed, I hope next Week. About $20K or a bit more. Should be fun to put together.

One of the things that I love is it goes out in Stereo Worldwide, I love getting calls from far away places, I think
it is the Ham Radio part of me. I wish I could tell you all more but I have to learn to keep my mouth shut, hard for me.

Art

Say Art , why not build your bunker and use it as a radio / communications center also? If stuff and things happen , which they could at anytime, you will have somewhere to evacuate your family to, and maybe a few neighbors, also. Man made disasters or natural disasters doesn't really matter much because dead is dead and the writing is on the wall.

If you don't already have one here's a company that I believe I saw on 60 minutes. These guys are traveling around the country designing and building affordable shelters for individuals and entire groups and neighborhoods.

The Vivos Group, Del Mar, California

Gd5150

He played a great serial killer on "The Shield". Total belgabber type, they caught him jerking off in an ally and they was the beginning of the end.

paladin1991

OOOOH!  Halloween special!  ART, you gotta roll with CCR's 'Midnight Special'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b53UHWNGeE

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 06, 2015, 10:02:32 PM
He played a great serial killer on "The Shield". Total belgabber type, they caught him jerking off in an ally and they was the beginning of the end.
Never, and I mean, NEVER, jerk off in an alley.  You jerk off into in a used Mayo jar.

Heather Wade

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 06, 2015, 10:04:56 PM

Good one.   8)

SaucyRossy

He kept the journal. Doug also always has pizza rolls in his freezer.

VegasI15

Quote from: lonevoice on March 06, 2015, 10:00:20 PM
It's been rumored that Dave gets to the studio about 8 PM.  This is a good time to remind Dave that, unless he's F5ing every few minutes between 10PM-2AM tonight, this could very well be the night he doesn't intercept Super Secret High Level intel.

I was entrusted with some top secret information.  The deal was tell no one.  But since Dave is probably tiring his finger pressing F5, here is the information he has been waiting for.  The show is really going to be called "Fart to Fart with Art Bell"  So get your attorneys working.  It will be a hoot to hear you claim in court that you own the rights to this one.   ;D

Pam J

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 06, 2015, 10:04:56 PM

Oh yea!  In the opening scene of the movie, The Twilight Zone I think.

paladin1991

Quote from: Pam J on March 06, 2015, 10:15:29 PM
Oh yea!  In the opening scene of the movie, The Twilight Zone I think.
Indeed, young lady.  Indeed.

Pam J

Please have Dan Akyroid on Art near Halloween.  He grew up in a haunted house as I'm sure you know and his dad wrote a book about it.. Hope his dad is still here...

I can't remember if Dave butchered an interview with him and his father.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYGkKU7Ruk

Plus I heard on GabCast that a member here sounds like Dan

Art Bell

Tonite could be the night, if I do it it will be just after 10PM PT

Art

phrodo

Embellished a bit on the pic Keith posted on ArtBell.com --

Pam J

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2015, 10:27:22 PM

Art

Ohhhhh Art Bell!!!!!! ❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋

Pam J

I can go to bed now!!!!!!

Skunk Ape

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2015, 08:57:07 PM
If people really want to know I will put up a list when I am ready to order, lots of work to do. Paul and me will put it together.

Art

Not to speak for everyone, but I am 100% interested in the equipment side of things. I bought a used Behringer Xenyx 1204usb after hearing MVs opinion on used equipment. It would satisfy all of my nerd curiosity to hear about the technical side of everything

jazmunda

Art

Roger that. Ready and waiting.

ks3484

Quote from: Pam J on March 06, 2015, 10:29:18 PM
I can go to bed now!!!!!!

Yeah...yeah do go to bed now...Your eyes are probably getting very heavy now....a little lullaby- good nite and sleep tight and don't be afraid when you take flight- just fly far far away- and come back another day......mmmm mmm mmm mmm

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on March 06, 2015, 10:38:07 PM
Roger that. Ready and waiting.
Concur.  And close those blinds.

popple

Quote from: bateman on March 06, 2015, 07:23:39 PM
What if he called in with "this is white crooooowww", giggled and hung up.
Using his voice changer >:D

Skunk Ape

Art

Well just ruin my EST night why don't you... Now Im going to have a major catch up reading session in the morning

Zoxo

Art

Art, why is it taking so long for the contracts to be written up?

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 06, 2015, 10:06:59 PM
Never, and I mean, NEVER, jerk off in an alley.  You jerk off into in a used Mayo jar.

:) This place is horrible!

jazmunda

Quote from: Zoxo on March 06, 2015, 10:57:35 PM
Art, why is it taking so long for the contracts to be written up?

I have no idea what's transpired here but many contract negotiations I have been involved with there has been a lot of back and forth until all parties were satisfied. I can't see why this situation would be any different.

Producer-Paul

Quote from: jazmunda on March 06, 2015, 11:04:00 PM
I have no idea what's transpired here but many contract negotiations I have been involved with there has been a lot of back and forth until all parties were satisfied. I can't see why this situation would be any different.

Listen to this man..
He is spot on...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on March 06, 2015, 11:04:00 PM
but many contract negotiations I have been involved with there has been a lot of back and forth until all parties were satisfied.

I just ask "you ain't cop, are ya?" and get the wallet out.