• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 04:56:50 PM
I'd bet that he has 10-15 IQ points on both of us.

And? Even if that was true doesn't make him capable of common sense or real world experience. Many men on the spectrum with Asperger's syndrome have very high IQs. Can recite Pi to about a zillion places, but couldn't hold a conversation about the techniques of Neil Peart and Keith Moon.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 04, 2017, 06:03:39 PM

And? Even if that was true doesn't make him capable of common sense or real world experience. Many men on the spectrum with Asperger's syndrome have very high IQs. Can recite Pi to about a zillion places, but couldn't hold a conversation about the techniques of Neil Peart and Keith Moon.

Both of those men would surely beat you to death with their drumsticks if they had ever met you.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 04, 2017, 01:38:52 PM
Did you actually expect the idiot leftwing lemmings here to formulate a counter argument citing facts and sources? Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 thats like expecting a bear to use the campground crapper and then wipe their arse with provided toilet paper.

Interestingly enough, I actually saw a bear do that except he used someone's Yorkie that was yapping at him instead of toilet paper.   The Yorkie was a bit shaken for the experience but was otherwise unharmed. Damdest thing I've ever seen.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 06:13:02 PM
Both of those men would surely beat you to death with their drumsticks if they had ever met you.  ;)

What? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 04, 2017, 06:35:37 PM
What? ???

Mooney would probably comment that he was getting a good sound out of you while he was doing it at least.  :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 04, 2017, 06:03:39 PM

I think he has common sense in spades. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 06:39:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQRE5rX0kBo&spfreload=1

Now, one title I hope Trump tries to carry out.. It would be beautiful to watch him hang by his own petard and not even realise he's doing it! "Dear Donald, you're entering a room with grown ups in it, and you're all on your own this time. No-one to blame, no-one to hide behind, no-one to fire because they didn't love you enough. Good luck with that" ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 04, 2017, 06:44:47 PM

Now, one title I hope Trump tries to carry out.. It would be beautiful to watch him hang by his own petard and not even realise he's doing it! "Dear Donald, you're entering a room with grown ups in it, and you're all on your own this time. No-one to blame, no-one to hide behind, no-one to fire because they didn't love you enough. Good luck with that" ;D

One cannot be hung by his own petard in that a petard is a small explosive device. What you meant to say is that you hope that Trump is "hoisted by his own petard."  Your welcome.

pe·tard
pəˈtärd/
nounhistorical
a small bomb made of a metal or wooden box filled with powder, used to blast down a door or to make a hole in a wall.
a kind of firework that explodes with a sharp report.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 03:09:07 PM
MAGA!

209 thousand new jobs addd in July with more than 1 million new jobs added in last six months.

Jobless claims at lowest point in 28 years

Food stamp use down 4%

Consumer confidence highest in 16 years.

Toyota Mazda building a 1.6B. plant

Foxcon spending 10B on WI plant

Four trillion dollars added in market value since Trump took office.

Toyota Mazda building a 1.6B. plant

Foxcon spending 10B on WI plant

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/04/business/economy/jobs-report-unemployment.html

https://www.wsj.com/news/types/economic-data

https://youtu.be/wD-fXaFlOCc

Are these the real job numbers or the fake job numbers I kept hearing about from Trump in the previous years.

You know kind of like him saying taking vacations is for lazy people even though Trump taken double vacation days (53) than Obama did his entire first year (26)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 04, 2017, 07:18:19 PM
Are these the real job numbers or the fake job numbers I kept hearing about from Trump in the previous years.

You know kind of like him saying taking vacations is for lazy people even though Trump taken double vacation days (53) than Obama did his entire first year (26)

What, you don't believe the NYT? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 04, 2017, 07:18:19 PM

No fake poll to go with this? You're just not trying anymore.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

While I disagree with his stance on medical marijuana in terms of everything else, Savage gets it.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A53zLDrLttk

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 04, 2017, 12:44:48 PM
If you think things got a little tense at times - and they did - think about how tense things would have become by projecting weakness and appeasing them. 

Anyway, you reinforced my point that it wasn't obvious at the time that the Soviet Union would collapse any time soon, or that it's collapse would be peaceful rather than include nuclear blackmail or cause another World War.  We really ought to give Reagan and Thatcher credit, along with our brave allies who stood up to them and others who went along with some very unpopular moves at the time, Pope John Paul II, and people like Lech Walesa.

I remember when the wall came down.  Went into the SNCO's club to catch a brew and the news.  Company Gunny was sitting by himself crying.  'It's all over!  The chicken hearted cocksucker Soviets threw in the towel.  We've trained and we've trained and now what?  Who  the fuck are we gonna fight?'  Or words to that effect.    Depressed the fuck out of me.  Cuz I thought he was right.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 04, 2017, 02:38:14 PM
Yeah, your mom was accepting "visitors" Well, that's what she calls the men she services for cigarettes.  :D

I'm very disappointed Dr.MDMD that you had to go to this low life response and bring his mother into it.
As far as record shows she was not posting here with you. Spy was. Spy is.

I thought you have bit more class,

luicfer6G6

Dr md md, fucked both spys and zaza/theone mothers  :D

ZaZa

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 04, 2017, 08:22:31 PM
Dr md md, fucked both spys and zaza/theone mothers  :D

and Art Bell fucked your mother  luicfer6G6  that old stinky toothless whore  :D

luicfer6G6

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 08:28:10 PM
and Art Bell fucked my mother  luicfer6G6  that old stinky toothless whore  :D

:o

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 03, 2017, 01:10:01 PM
Hey, I was all wrong about this shitbird.  He's a Romanian dumb ass rather than a Donetski dumb ass but there's not much difference really:

"Following the outbreak of World War II on 1 September 1939, the Kingdom of Romaniaunder King Carol II officially adopted a position of neutrality. However, the rapidly changing situation in Europe during 1940, as well as domestic political upheaval, undermined this stance. Fascist political forces such as the Iron Guard rose in popularity and power, urging an alliance with Nazi Germany and its allies. As the military fortunes of Romania's two main guarantors of territorial integrity â€" France and Britain â€" crumbled in the Fall of France, the government of Romania turned to Germany in hopes of a similar guarantee, unaware that the then dominant European power had already granted its consent to Soviet territorial claims in a secret protocol of 1939's Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact."

Nobody wanted Romania.  Too many vampires and gays..  One can say quite correctly that they literally suck.

F.Y.I.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2017, 09:17:37 PM
This may be him again or another Romanian rectum.

Nope, just someone here that trolls on zaza aka theone, aka newstar, as you can see its fun triggering the commie bastard.

ZaZa

you both are very childish low IQ worms, making me laugh that you are so closely sniff my ass 24/7

Kidnostad3

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 04, 2017, 09:20:33 PM
Nope, just someone here that trolls on zaza aka theone, aka newstar, as you can see its fun triggering the commie bastard.

Oh.  Carry on.