• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

phobos2995

HRC and her minions seem to be getting away with their sweeping the Seth Rich murder under the rug.
I thought Hannity might keep it up but he wants to keep his job.  You have to listen InfoWars.com  Alex
will (he says) NEVER let them do so!! Debbie Wasserman-Shultz is shifty and I think some info is on her laptop
that she was so desperately trying to get back from the Wash. DC police.  Did you all see that video? She threatened
the DC police chief!! She is scared shitless!!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 02, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

Not in a world where Bill Clinton's foolish, reckless naiveté with North Korea is coming to fruition,

You teatards just can't get over Bill Clinton.  Just because you've never been on the receiving end of a blow job from a human female you continue to berate him.  Get over it.  Really.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 03, 2017, 12:07:28 AM

That image is an insult to the men and women who actually do and have gone to war on behalf of America. Trump has absolved himself from responisibility of the military anyway so he can blame the jpint chiefs if anything goes wrong.. Never Donny's watch.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 03, 2017, 05:38:37 AM
You teatards just can't get over Bill Clinton.  Just because you've never been on the receiving end of a blow job from a human female you continue to berate him.  Get over it.  Really.

Yeah, you're also into inserting cigars into various bodily orifices as part of the experience aren't you Killer. You better stick to ten dollar crack whores.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 03, 2017, 07:04:55 AM

Yeah, you're also into inserting cigars into various bodily orifices as part of the experience aren't you Killer. You better stick to ten dollar crack whores.

What, no job to go to?  I thought Trump promised you a job.  Or are you still after your GED?  Loser.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 03, 2017, 07:31:00 AM
What, no job to go to?  I thought Trump promised you a job.  Or are you still after your GED?  Loser.

I don't need no stinkin' job.  I get welfare, food stamps, free government cheese and a cell phone just like you amigo.  Why would I need a job?

Gd5150

Quote from: Taaroa on August 03, 2017, 12:15:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0

He shares the dubious honour of being in a Pizza Hut commercial with another politician...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

Finally, it's here! Ready? Evidence! of collusion! Pizza Hut was the back channel all along. Quick get Mueller, Mueller, Mueller on the horn with his team of democrat doners investigators matterors.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 03, 2017, 07:41:30 AM
I don't need no stinkin' job.  I get welfare, food stamps, free government cheese and a cell phone just like you amigo.  Why would I need a job?

But without a job, at noon do you have to run to your truck by yourself to listen to Rush?  Must be lonely without the company of other Trumptards to heap praise upon the worst POTUS ever.  Oh, just wondering.  Did your EBT card recharge correctly while you were waiting at midnight in the Dollar Store parking lot?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 03, 2017, 08:11:48 AM
But without a job, at noon do you have to run to your truck by yourself to listen to Rush?  Must be lonely without the company of other Trumptards to heap praise upon the worst POTUS ever.  Oh, just wondering.  Did your EBT card recharge correctly while you were waiting at midnight in the Dollar Store parking lot?

Yeah, all six of my EBT cards recharged. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: phobos2995 on August 03, 2017, 04:05:51 AM
HRC and her minions seem to be getting away with their sweeping the Seth Rich murder under the rug.
I thought Hannity might keep it up but he wants to keep his job.  You have to listen InfoWars.com  Alex
will (he says) NEVER let them do so!! Debbie Wasserman-Shultz is shifty and I think some info is on her laptop
that she was so desperately trying to get back from the Wash. DC police.  Did you all see that video? She threatened
the DC police chief!! She is scared shitless!!

You do know don't you that Fox withdrew the made up story a week after touting it as empirical fact, don't you? Well; Don't you?

The point was - apparently you missed it - Bill Clinton's foolish foreign policy in paving the way for N Korea to acquire and develop nuclear weapons, and Berock Obama's malignant foreign policy in paving the way for Iran to acquire and develop nuclear weapons - both of which were strongly warned against by the grownups - were slightly worse than the absurd bullshit being flung against Trump every day.

The cretins you seem to think are so wonderful have now antagonized Russia to the point they're kicking hundreds of our diplomats out, and relations between our countries have reached post Soviet lows. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 03, 2017, 09:07:27 AM
The point was - apparently you missed it - Bill Clinton's foolish foreign policy in paving the way for N Korea to acquire nuclear weapons, and Berock Obama's malignant foreign policy in paving the way for Iran to develop nuclear weapons - both of which were strongly warned against by the grownups - were slightly worse than the absurd bullshit being flung against Trump every day.

The cretins you seem to think are so wonderful have now antagonized Russia to the point they're kicking hundreds of our diplomats out, and relations between our countries have reached post Soviet lows.

You're going to have to use stick drawings for most of the leftists on this thread to
grasp your meaning and especially for this one.  You aught to see what he does with his White Owls.  I guess his mamma never taught him what his little man is for.

ZaZa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 03, 2017, 02:29:25 AM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Nicolosi

"Joseph Nicolosi (January 24, 1947 â€" March 8, 2017) was an American clinical psychologist, founder and director of the Thomas Aquinas Psychological Clinic in Encino, California, and a founder and president of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH).[3] Nicolosi advocated and practiced reparative therapy, a practice that he claimed could help people overcome or mitigate their homosexual desires and replace them with heterosexual ones"

So you must be one of his "saved boys."

No, I suggested that for yourself...

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 03, 2017, 09:16:30 AM
You're going to have to use stick drawings for most of the leftists on this thread to
grasp your meaning and especially for this one.  You aught to see what he does with his White Owls.  I guess his mamma never taught him what his little man is for.
Perhaps if the message were delivered by androgynous leftwingers the lemmings would comprehend.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 03, 2017, 09:16:30 AM

Forget football players, we need to be studying the brains of Liberal ''Progressives'' to determine the extent of neurological damage, and find out how to keep the disease from developing and spreading.

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 03, 2017, 06:37:36 AM
That image is an insult to the men and women who actually do and have gone to war on behalf of America. Trump has absolved himself from responisibility of the military anyway so he can blame the jpint chiefs if anything goes wrong.. Never Donny's watch.

Are you talking about the war for example that leaders of your stupid country (yes England) lied that they have proofs that Saddam Hussain in IRAQ
has chemical weapons of mass destruction and convinced other nations to join them in that stupid senseless war
that totally ruined that country and later gave birth to ISIS..??

--ALSO LEARN HOW TO SPEL--

responisibility  => responsibility
jpint => joint

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 03, 2017, 09:26:15 AM
Forget football players, we need to be studying the brains of Liberal ''Progressives'' to determine the extent of neurological damage, and find out how to keep the disease from developing and spreading.
I picked up this book because as I've predicted (though was not a hard prediction) the left, media, etc is going to go further down the road, as the Soviets (and other leftist and/or extremists groups did: Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, PRC, N.Korea, etc etc) with the 'mental' angle against opponents. You saw, a bit, of this under Barak towards veterans but look more for 'academia' and 'medicine' to go this way.
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/denying-to-the-grave-9780199396603?cc=us&lang=en&#
https://critica.life/

Don't get me wrong. There are lots of 'crazy' people out there. And cognitive biases etc are real things. It will be interesting to see if this family of authors identify anyone on the 'left' side of the 'spectrum' or simply claim 'tea-partiers' or conservatives or gun owners have the defects needing a new-style of psikhushkas here?  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ZaZa on August 03, 2017, 09:36:09 AM
Are you talking about the war for example that leaders of your stupid country (yes England) lied that they have proofs that Saddam Hussain in IRAQ
has chemical weapons of mass destruction and convinced other nations to join them in that stupid senseless war
that totally ruined that country and later gave birth to ISIS..??

--ALSO LEARN HOW TO SPEL--

responisibility  => responsibility
jpint => joint

Since when did soldiers, sailors and airmen decide which wars they were going to be sent to, dumbfuck? They're not responsible for the lying asshole politicians who send them. Read the fucking post before misquoting. You might learn something. Trump dodged the draft five times and now he's POTUS he gave the responsibility and buck to the Joint Chiefs, so when, not if there's a military fuck up he can say "Nothing to do with me, its their fault". Like he did just after taking office when the SEAL was killed on operations. It didn't stop him milking the grief out of the sailor's widow though to make him look good. He's so fucked up there are no adjectives that cover how deeply fucked up he is.

ZaZa

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 03, 2017, 09:46:41 AM
Since when did soldiers, sailors and airmen decide which wars they were going to be sent to, dumbfuck? They're not responsible for the lying asshole politicians who send them. Read the fucking post before misquoting. You might learn something. Trump dodged the draft five times and now he's POTUS he gave the responsibility and buck to the Joint Chiefs, so when, not if there's a military fuck up he can say "Nothing to do with me, its their fault". Like he did just after taking office when the SEAL was killed on operations. It didn't stop him milking the grief out of the sailor's widow though to make him look good. He's so fucked up there are no adjectives that cover how deeply fucked up he is.

Yorkshire pud,
Why don't you just kill yourself over that, since you are mentioning this almost every third post -looks that this is triggering you so much.
I guess you would like to brag how great RAF pilot you are...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ZaZa on August 03, 2017, 09:56:02 AM
Yorkshire pud,
Why don't you just kill yourself over that, since you are mentioning this almost every third post -looks that this is triggering you so much.
I guess you would like to brag how great RAF pilot you are...

Its amusing how you and MD think I said I was an RAF pilot!  :). I've asked several times that the post where I said I was be posted (and no point fabricating it as the original you adulterate will still exist) but alas, its yet to be posted.  ::)

Funny that. Funnier still you accept you believed I said soldiers choose the wars they are sent to.

Kidnostad3

There is some truth in what you say.  However, with respect to Vietnam, I was on active duty for almost the entirety of that particular goat fuck and was making deterrent patrols on a boomer and later rode a fast attack.   It was Democrats who got us into that war and fucked its prosecution up to a fare thee well by thinking that they knew more about fighting wars than the military did.  Obama did the same thing.    Leftists care more about winning hearts and minds than they do winning a war and it cost us many more lives than it had to to include a very good friend of mine who stepped on a mine 4 days after arriving in-country.   Don't get me started.

ZaZa

York pud,
you are such a lying cunt. Post that video clip or a solid trust wordy article talking about that and you will see that cunts like yourself
are taking what Trump said out of context. You are so desperate to shit on Trump that your brain turned into your ass....in order to produce more bullshit 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ZaZa on August 03, 2017, 10:19:33 AM
York pud,
you are such a lying cunt. Post that video clip or a solid trust wordy article talking about that and you will see that cunts like yourself
are taking what Trump said out of context. You are so desperate to shit on Trump that your brain turned into your ass....in order to produce more bullshit

Oh well..you asked I suppose.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/03/01/trump-blames-generals-for-navy-seal-s-death-in-yemen-raid/

I suppose the MT is a liberal commie rag?

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 02, 2017, 06:45:40 PM
FIFY
Why don't you fix your Queen? According to US Government standards, she is a binge drinker.  According to SJWs, binge drinking is a bad thing.

Dr. MD MD

Did the leader of NK blow him too when he made that deal that gave them the means to nukes? You REALLY love the Clintons, don't you?  :D

Dr. MD MD

So, now it's OK to release the transcripts of private phone calls with the president? This must be illegal. The WH should definitely pursue this legally. I'd be sending the FBI over to lock down the Washington Post. 

This, BTW, is just another example of the CIA letting us know that they're really in control and running the country. These seditious bastards should be routed out of the system, charged and jailed.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 03, 2017, 12:09:42 PM
So, now it's OK to release the transcripts of private phone calls with the president? This must be illegal. The WH should definitely pursue this legally. I'd be sending the FBI over to lock down the Washington Post.

It's a felony FFS.  All likely suspects should be water boarded until someone confesses or until they don't bubble anymore, whichever comes first.  God I hate Dems and RHINOS.

Gd5150

https://youtu.be/6Zm02FOr6Os

Jim Acosta CNN embarasses himself and leftwing lemmings all over again. A disgrace to the American education industry but a testament to leftwing stupidity across the world.

"People only speak English in Great Britain and Australia" - Jim Acosta

What an uneducated leftwing baffoon. Everyone knows people speak English in Canada too.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 03, 2017, 12:09:42 PM
So, now it's OK to release the transcripts of private phone calls with the president?...

No doubt Rinse is very angry at being left on the tarmac.  The Rinos main mole is no longer there, but, Comey style, still has the notes and tapes.