• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The ultimate Guest for Noory

Started by Queen, April 24, 2009, 06:41:20 PM

Queen

If George is reading any of this site i have a suggestion. Knowing how much you have fucked up what Art started why don't you just have on one final guest to do a final slap to Art's face.  Invite Ted Gunderson on!!!

bobcollum

I thought it was going to be an interview of himself. I know he'd like that.

RadioGaGaGirl

Well, after deliberating this question with my boyfriend, the only logical candidate we could come up with was actress Sally Struthers, who would talk about her infomercial exercise product, the ThighMaster.  ;D

Seriously though, as one who conducts past life hypnotherapy sessions and researches NDE cases (for 10 years now) I'd love to see a few more DECENT, in-depth shows on this ever-fascinating realm.

Just my two Canadian cents.

GaGa

Dexter Monterrey.

George: Hey, Dex, how's it hangin'? Been awhile since we spoke to my future self!

Dexter: Oh great George, just doing my worldwide radio show as usual in my shiny silver tracksuit. They put me on 24/7 now, did ya know that? I have to drink a lot of coffee! (awkward laugh)

George: Gosh! That's incredible!

EvB

QuoteSally Struthers, who would talk about her infomercial exercise product, the ThighMaster.

What did I miss?  Last I knew Suzzane Somers did the ThighMaster promos.

Sally Struthers was the Fried Chicken Thigh Master.

EvB

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on April 26, 2009, 07:20:05 PM
Sally Struthers was the Fried Chicken Thigh Master.

NOW THAT WAS NOT NICE!

Funny, though . . .

11angeleyes11

The ultimate guest for Noory to interview would be the CEO of Clear Channel telling him to get his box and pack.  George you're fired, we just bought out your contract and take Danheiser with you!

And, interview the head on your website.  I absolutely hate to go to it now!

Centurion73

Quote from: NIN on April 24, 2009, 06:41:20 PM
If George is reading any of this site...

George cannot read that is why we sent him pop up books for christmas  ;D/

On another note and I hate to admit it but I have seen the face of Noory (how could you not on the piece of shite site) and a few other photos and I am not saying this to be mean to anyone other than Noory. Did Noory have the same childhood accident as Joaquin Phoenix a  cleft palate (palatoschisis) (colloquially known as harelip) maybe that is why he cannot speak correctly? Mind you he is still an idiot to the extreme and it should not affect the one dendrite that he does have. I think he has the cheeseeeeeee mustache to cover it up and I see a deformity there (as well as the one attached to his neck called his head.)

Quote from: Centurion73 on April 26, 2009, 11:04:21 PM
George cannot read that is why we sent him pop up books for christmas  ;D/

On another note and I hate to admit it but I have seen the face of Noory (how could you not on the piece of shite site) and a few other photos and I am not saying this to be mean to anyone other than Noory. Did Noory have the same childhood accident as Joaquin Phoenix a  cleft palate (palatoschisis) (colloquially known as harelip) maybe that is why he cannot speak correctly? Mind you he is still an idiot to the extreme and it should not affect the one dendrite that he does have. I think he has the cheeseeeeeee mustache to cover it up and I see a deformity there (as well as the one attached to his neck called his head.)

Dude!! I said the same thing way back, and I wasn't sure so I went to look for the specific picture that made me think that, but could never find it.  I definitely think he had one (CP).

EvB

QuoteDid Noory have the same childhood accident as Joaquin Phoenix a  cleft palate (palatoschisis) (colloquially known as harelip) maybe that is why he cannot speak correctly? Mind you he is still an idiot to the extreme and it should not affect the one dendrite that he does have. I think he has the cheeseeeeeee mustache to cover it up and I see a deformity there

Yes, I believe so and yes, he has implied as much. Some are lucky.  Pheonix came out of it with clear speech and stunner looks.  Oh well - guess that's not always how it is.

OTOH - it seems Mr. Pheonix has other life issues unrelated to cleft palate. I know many of you, understandably, have little compassion for people who fich with their own lives.  I, however, feel very sad when a life, and talent being so deliberatly wasted.

RadioGaGaGirl

Hmmm....Suzanne Somers chicken thighmasters and cleft palates covered up by cheesy Snoory staches....lord only knows what these visuals are doing for my lunch time palate. I mean, what's next? Richard C. Hoagland toe jam?

You're all despicable!  Why I oughta.......

Okay, my boyfriend NOW thinks that the perfect guest for George is none other than
actress Ann B. Davis, who, for those who don't recognize this moniker, played the
Brady's butch housekeeper, "Alice", on "The Brady Bunch". Perhaps Annie can recount for George the famous 3-part episode, where the Brady's high-tailed it to Hawaii, and Greg, Peter, and Bobby were CURSED by the EVIL of that damn Tiki Doll...ya know, the one Greg wore around his neck whilst surfing in Hawaii, causing him to flip out on the ocean!!! Prime time horror at it's best, folks!  Annie and Georgie can discuss the EVIL element present in that storyline, and how it all led to the downfall of actresses Maureen McCormick (Marcia) and Susan Olsen (Cindy..the youngest one in curls).

Oh deary...someone left my cake out in the rain...and I don't think that I can take it, sweeties, 'cause it me took so long to bake it - donchya know - and I'll nevah have that recipe again......oooooh NOOOOOOOO!!!

Today's Number from the Numbers Lady IS: 666. Write this number down on a piece of toilet paper, then stick it in your wallet and watch as evil unfolds all around you!  Fun for the whole family!

EvB

QuoteDid Noory have the same childhood accident as Joaquin Phoenix

It's not an accident (though it's possible that Pheonix's scar is the result of one).  Cleft palate is a birth defect with varying degrees of severity.  It's repairable - and how much of an obvious quirk it leaves to a person's looks or speach depends on the severity and the skill of the surgeon. It also depends on when a person was born (due to advances in medical technique)

Not to defend Noory - but Pheonix was bound to have had better care simply becuase he is considerably younger than Noory and would have had more advanced care avaiable at the most critical time.

EvB

QuoteI'll nevah have that recipe again......oooooh NOOOOOOOO!!!

And that sweet green icing makes SUCH A MESS!  I hope it wasn't on any good table linen - you'll NEVER get that stain out.

RadioGaGaGirl

Quote from: EvB on April 27, 2009, 12:49:26 PM
And that sweet green icing makes SUCH A MESS!  I hope it wasn't on any good table linen - you'll NEVER get that stain out.

I'll just deal with the tablecloth the same way I deal with stained men in my life...tossed out for Tuesday morning garbage pick-up.

And besides, honey, haven't y'all ever heard of Oxi-Clean?   ;)

EvB

Quote from: RadioGaGaGirl on April 27, 2009, 12:59:36 PM

And besides, honey, haven't y'all ever heard of Oxi-Clean?   ;)

Yep -- I'm an addict!   Can't seem to find their foaming counter top cleaner anymore though - maybe they stopped making it? 

Fact is, I understand just enough about the chemistry of these things to be dangerous.  If I don't find it before I run out of my last can - I'll just mix Oxyclean with baking soda and put some vinegar on the sponge.  Taht will work as well or better.

FYI:  If you don't want to have to use vinegar, put some powdered lemon juice or creme of tarter in the mix - then plain water will work.

RadioGaGaGirl

Quote from: EvB on April 27, 2009, 01:33:02 PM
FYI:  If you don't want to have to use vinegar, put some powdered lemon juice or creme of tarter in the mix - then plain water will work.

Wait a cotton-pickin' minute, sister. Are we talkin' about removing stains, or organic douching methods? Cuz' I'm tellin' ya, if we're talkin' about the latter, then ya had me until the creme of tarter.

EvB

Quote from: RadioGaGaGirl on April 27, 2009, 01:38:05 PM
That would explain quite a bit... ;)

Oh MY you brave thing you!  BRAVA!   Hardly know me and already going for the slam-dunk. ;:)

EvB

Quote from: RadioGaGaGirl on April 27, 2009, 01:40:48 PM
Wait a cotton-pickin' minute, sister. Are we talkin' about removing stains, or organic douching methods? Cuz' I'm tellin' ya, if we're talkin' about the latter, then ya had me until the creme of tarter.

Okay - I'm REALLY creeped out by the idea of using OxyClean on my hoo-haa!

However - I'm much more PLEASED to have another female type on board.

RadioGaGaGirl

Quote from: EvB on April 27, 2009, 01:43:38 PM
Okay - I'm REALLY creeped out by the idea of using OxyClean on my hoo-haa!

Don't knock it until ya try it, sister.

Quote from: EvB on April 27, 2009, 01:43:38 PM
However - I'm much more PLEASED to have another female type on board.

Me, too, honeykins. Do tell...what type of female are you?

Just kiddin'. Always a pleasure to banter with a member of the Sisterhood of the Travelling Panty Shields...err...pants.

RadioGaGaGirl

To The GUYS On This Site:
EvB and I apologize profusely for hijacking this topic and turning it into a backstage discussion one would hear on "The View".

Besides, EvB STARTED IT!  ;D

We now return this thread to regular postings.

This message has been brought to you by:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1cAYWi9E_0#

EvB

Thread hijacking is - next to Noory-bashing - The official sport of GNS. 

Not to worry.

Hmmmm  -- what TYPE am I  ;D ?  I'm a middle aged, single, went-back-to-college-one-I-got-my-son-in (and suspect I'll never get out!) typical list-to-port New England broad.

You?   ;)

RadioGaGaGirl

Quote from: EvB on April 27, 2009, 02:46:11 PM
Hmmmm  -- what TYPE am I  ;D ?  I'm a middle aged, single, went-back-to-college-one-I-got-my-son-in (and suspect I'll never get out!) typical list-to-port New England broad.

All kidding aside for the moment, Bravo to you! You GO, GIRL! Hats off to you.
I am an avid admirer of those who are pro-active, and take full responsibility for their lives. I wish you and your son nothing but the very best that life has to offer.

Me? I'm an ex-flight attendant (travelled the globe, and loved it). I went back to University and obtained my degree in English and Journalism. Today, I still travel the globe in my career in corporate meeting and event planning (been doing this for a few years) and love it. I'm with a great guy, and me thinks a wedding is coming up for us in the next year or so. I too fly to-port.

ROCK ON, EvB!  8)

GaGa

xpmark12

I wish on Dec.21, 2012 one of Sneery's questions would drive one of his guests into spontaneous combustion on live radio.Then this riddle will be solved once and for all.Only then will the FCC pull his license.

Frys Girl

Quote from: RadioGaGaGirl on April 27, 2009, 03:02:13 PM
All kidding aside for the moment, Bravo to you! You GO, GIRL! Hats off to you.
I am an avid admirer of those who are pro-active, and take full responsibility for their lives. I wish you and your son nothing but the very best that life has to offer.

Me? I'm an ex-flight attendant (travelled the globe, and loved it). I went back to University and obtained my degree in English and Journalism. Today, I still travel the globe in my career in corporate meeting and event planning (been doing this for a few years) and love it. I'm with a great guy, and me thinks a wedding is coming up for us in the next year or so. I too fly to-port.

ROCK ON, EvB!  8)

GaGa
What a cool life! Congratulations :)