• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A wee cup of Tea with the Royals: The Queen is Beautiful

Started by Stellar, July 05, 2014, 06:44:16 AM

Stellar

I love the Royals.  Without the British how could America survive against the Axis in WWII.  Great Britain I helped you through WWII.  Help America maintain its sovereignty through WWIII which we all know is coming.  When the Church is lifted up out the World, which is like any-day now; all I'm asking you to do is put something in place to help maintain America's sovereignty.  The current Queen of England looked much like my girlfriend, she was beautiful too.  I can see that intelligence beams out of her like light.  Philip was a lucky man!

As for the IRA my last name is O'Neil and I'm ordering you to cease your crap.  Also I believe that the Protestants and Catholics are forgetting what Jesus said.  I understand your different religious views.  But as the Holyghost that I am just remember and watch and learn what Jesus said!

The Queen's Coronation: Behind Palace Doors

Jesus Of Nazareth (Quote 2/10) - The Kingdom Of Heaven

Blinko

^ considering that's your only coherent post so far ,  why don't you go first

Stellar

Quote from: Blinko on July 05, 2014, 09:01:27 AM
^ considering that's your only coherent post so far ,  why don't you go first
Well the ball is in your corner as I said plz explain what grow up is and how it apply's to me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 05, 2014, 09:39:45 AM
Well the ball is in your corner as I said plz explain what grow up is and how it apply's to me.

I'm taking a punt, but here goes:

He's saying grow up because your opening (and any other) post that you put your name to is usually immature, intellectually weak and usually showing signs of psychosis. However; as he has a predilection to images of implied pubescent teenage girls which he really gets upset at being reminded about (suggesting a self loathing dynamic going on there), I'd say you're about even on the list of those who should probably not interact with the wider world.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 05, 2014, 09:55:55 AM

He's saying grow up because your opening (and any other) post that you put your name to is usually immature, intellectually weak and usually showing signs of psychosis. However; as he has a predilection to images of implied pubescent teenage girls which he really gets upset at being reminded about (suggesting a self loathing dynamic going on there), I'd say you're about even on the list of those who should probably not interact with the wider world.
noted but you can't read his mind Yorkshire, I wish to know his mind not yours.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 05, 2014, 10:12:46 AM
noted but you can't read his mind Yorkshire, I wish to know his mind not yours.

You don't know your own mind, how will you know his? I did say it was a punt...that means a guess.

We could run a poll to see if others think I'm close or not if you wish??

Kelt

The Queen isn't beautiful.. she looks like Yoda.

Purple hat wearing she is in photo. 

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 05, 2014, 10:14:37 AM
You don't know your own mind, how will you know his? I did say it was a punt...that means a guess.

We could run a poll to see if others think I'm close or not if you wish??
Why to you say I don't know my mind.  Do you know yours?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 05, 2014, 10:21:56 AM
Why to you say I don't know my mind.  Do you know yours?

I say it because it's an educated guess... My mind is a sacred temple..

WildCard

He's saying grow up because your opening (and any other) post that you put your name to is usually immature, intellectually weak and usually showing signs of psychosis.

That's all true. But it's not what blinko's sayin. He doesn't know that many words.

However; as he has a predilection to images of implied pubescent teenage girls which he really gets upset at being reminded about (suggesting a self loathing dynamic going on there), I'd say you're about even on the list of those who should probably not interact with the wider world.
Grow up.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 05, 2014, 10:35:35 AM
I say it because it's an educated guess... My mind is a sacred temple..
Yes but the heart is the matter and have you taken Jesus into your heart from what you said, "your mind is a sacred temple"?

My mind is mine be careful in how you judge me for you know nothing, but snippets from my mind.  Yet to know ones own mind truly is a mystery, but if peace is in your heart no trouble lies there within the mind of the one who understands.

Kelt

You all need to listen to some Baggie and chill the fuck out.

I'm looking at you, OP.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 05, 2014, 10:59:31 AM
Yes but the heart is the matter and have you taken Jesus into your heart from what you said, "your mind is a sacred temple"?

Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm an atheist.

My mind is mine be careful in how you judge me for you know nothing, but snippets from my mind.  Yet to know ones own mind truly is a mystery, but if peace is in your heart no trouble lies there within the mind of the one who understands.

Scary isn't it??

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 05, 2014, 11:07:47 AM
Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm an atheist.

Scary isn't it??
That is your Choice, however I'm Holy so tread lightly with me for now on.

yumyumtree

I didnt really understand your post but won't let it stop me from replying.
Do you watch James Bond movies by chance? I watched one of the newer ones with Pierce Brosnan and Judi Densch and they seemed to operate from a premise that the UK was a big superpower. Do you like Rolling Stones concerts? I do, but one thing that surprised me is their British-ness.
This is a new spin--usually people heap credit on Americans for saving the Brits from Hitler. But they certainly were brave and hard-fighting, definitely worthy a d grateful afterwards(unlike some of the characters we've been trying to help since) The British are great friends of ours, and I'm sorry Obama isn't nicer to them. In retrospect maybe Tony Blair was a little hasty to join us in Iraq but it seemed like the right thing at the time.
I think that Americans who are down on the Royal family should shut up and mind their own business. British traditions are fast fading and they should be able to keep them.
I am eternally grateful that our language and literature and the skeleton of our legal system came from the British. German came close to being our language.

Queen Elizabeth was never a raving beauty but I think that much of the family deserves credit for serving in the military, something a lot of us don't think about. This comes up in the movie The Queen. This is one of the reasons I like Prince Harry in spite of his foibles.

Is the IRA still active? I haven't been to either Ireland since 1980, but thought they had quieted down. My opinion is it was because the Irish economy improved. But I guess the Celtic tiger was a bubble, so maybe they're miserable again.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 05, 2014, 11:14:36 AM
That is your Choice, however I'm Holy so tread lightly with me for now on.

You're not holy you deluded prick. Get help.

Stellar

Quote from: Stellar on July 05, 2014, 06:44:16 AM
I love the Royals.  Without the British how could America survive against the Axis in WWII.  Great Britain I helped you through WWII.  Help America maintain its sovereignty through WWIII which we all know is coming.  When the Church is lifted up out the World, which is like any-day now; all I'm asking you to do is put something in place to help maintain America's sovereignty.  The current Queen of England looked much like my girlfriend, she was beautiful too.  I can see that intelligence beams out of her like light.  Philip was a lucky man!

As for the IRA my last name is O'Neil and I'm ordering you to cease your crap.  Also I believe that the Protestants and Catholics are forgetting what Jesus said.  I understand your different religious views.  But as the Holyghost that I am just remember and watch and learn what Jesus said!

The Queen's Coronation: Behind Palace Doors

Jesus Of Nazareth (Quote 2/10) - The Kingdom Of Heaven

I flew over Dover to help stop the advance of the NAZIS.  I shot down 9 enemy planes in 1943 in the course of time that year.  My final encounter was with FW-190's, The FW-190 I was after turned and headed high speed back to Germany straight as an arrow.  Upon which lead me into a trap with 4 other FW-190's.  Two of them headed at me directly from angles approximately within my altitude 1 FW-190 at 45° and the other at 85°.  I was immediately put on the defensive and dealing with some of the fastest most heavily armored planes of the War.  When I saw the others I turned left to evade and thus lost altitude in the process.  However I did not see the other 2 FW-190's diving down on top of me when I started to try and gain altitude on the way back to Dover.  Basically it was over for me as I approached 1800 feet above my original alt when climbing into the trap.  I died instantly in my Spitfire 9.  One of the FW-190's shot my head off with their cannons. End of it :(  I Tried Great Britain!

Pearl Harbor (2001) - "The Battle of Britain"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on July 05, 2014, 12:16:32 PM
I flew over Dover to help stop the advance of the NAZIS.  I shot down 9 enemy planes in 1943 in the course of time that year.  My final encounter was with FW-190's, The FW-190 I was after turned and headed high speed back to Germany straight as an arrow.  Upon which lead me into a trap with 4 other FW-190's.  Two of them headed at me directly from angles approximately within my altitude 1 FW-190 at 45° and the other at 85°.  I was immediately put on the defensive and dealing with some of the fastest most heavily armored planes of the War.  When I saw the others I turned left to evade and thus lost altitude in the process.  However I did not see the other 2 FW-190's diving down on top of me when I started to try and gain altitude on the way back to Dover.  Basically it was over for me as I approached 1800 feet above my original alt when climbing into the trap.  I died instantly in my Spitfire 9.  One of the FW-190's shot my head off with their cannons. End of it :(  I Tried Great Britain!

I could get upset that you besmirch the memories of those who you're not fit to tie the boot laces of and lick shit off the soles. I could, but I won't you deluded shit. Just get help with a benevolent medical practitioner who isn't tempted to just smother the life out of your worthless body. 

Stellar

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 05, 2014, 11:57:11 AM
I didnt really understand your post but won't let it stop me from replying.
Do you watch James Bond movies by chance? I watched one of the newer ones with Pierce Brosnan and Judi Densch and they seemed to operate from a premise that the UK was a big superpower. Do you like Rolling Stones concerts? I do, but one thing that surprised me is their British-ness.
This is a new spin--usually people heap credit on Americans for saving the Brits from Hitler. But they certainly were brave and hard-fighting, definitely worthy a d grateful afterwards(unlike some of the characters we've been trying to help since) The British are great friends of ours, and I'm sorry Obama isn't nicer to them. In retrospect maybe Tony Blair was a little hasty to join us in Iraq but it seemed like the right thing at the time.
I think that Americans who are down on the Royal family should shut up and mind their own business. British traditions are fast fading and they should be able to keep them.
I am eternally grateful that our language and literature and the skeleton of our legal system came from the British. German came close to being our language.

Queen Elizabeth was never a raving beauty but I think that much of the family deserves credit for serving in the military, something a lot of us don't think about. This comes up in the movie The Queen. This is one of the reasons I like Prince Harry in spite of his foibles.

Is the IRA still active? I haven't been to either Ireland since 1980, but thought they had quieted down. My opinion is it was because the Irish economy improved. But I guess the Celtic tiger was a bubble, so maybe they're miserable again.
Well I can understand my letter today perhaps was a little cryptic.  The Twinkling of the eye is not far off at all.  As for what I truly believe as in Faith and Good works and yes Protestants the book of James is in the 1611 version of the King James Bible.  Yet I agree you can not purchase a lot in Heaven!  It is unnessary for you Catholics and Protestants to be cruel to one another, If you have an enemy love them and turn the cheek.  Shake the dust from under thine feet and move on. That's about it. 

Christ is the Truth and the Way as ordered to do what was a must by the will of the Almighty!  And now I'm here which was passed on by God as Jesus said I will bring you another comforter and he will abide with you forever.

1) Jesus sits a the Right Hand of God
2) Those that don't believe this are living in sin
3) Satan is already judged!

onan

The heart is a pump. nothing more, a pump. A great pump I will concede.

Your emotions are in your brain as well. Well maybe not the jesus... he did walk on water and kill some pigs.

wr250

Quote from: onan on July 05, 2014, 05:17:29 PM
The heart is a pump. nothing more, a pump. A great pump I will concede.

Your emotions are in your brain as well. Well maybe not the jesus... he did walk on water and kill some pigs.
bacon for all!

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 05, 2014, 12:03:10 PM
You're not holy you deluded prick. Get help.
I'm the helper, Holy Ghost, The Comforter and the Holy Spirit.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 05, 2014, 12:25:31 PM
I could get upset that you besmirch the memories of those who you're not fit to tie the boot laces of and lick shit off the soles. I could, but I won't you deluded shit. Just get help with a benevolent medical practitioner who isn't tempted to just smother the life out of your worthless body.

I remember it as 9 confirmed kills and yes there were 5 FW-190's.

Here is the official recollection I guess. My name was Armstrong, Hugo at that time.  It's Ironic, because in this life I read half of Victor Hugo's Novel, "Les Miserables", in High School and received an A from the book report and speech during English Class.

QuoteREASON FOR LOSS:

S/Ldr Armsrtong was the Commanding Officer of 611 Squadron, which took-off on a scramble to intercept an FW190 raid, but was shot down by one of the FW190s from 5/JG26 in the sea off Boulogne. The German pilot credited with this was Ofz Heinz Gomann.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/sea+off+Boulogne/@50.7885367,1.7365061,89759m/data=!3m1!1e3

http://www.spitfireassociation.com.au/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=209:armstrong-hugo&Itemid=283

pate

Now hold on, Jeses didna kill no pigs.  He jest encourae 'em ta run off the cliff...

onan

Quote from: pate on July 06, 2014, 10:25:04 AM
Now hold on, Jeses didna kill no pigs.  He jest encourae 'em ta run off the cliff...

Sure... if that is the story you want to believe.

someguy

fuck the queen fuck winston churchill and fuck margaret thatcher