Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

wtf is Wadegab? I don't see a website just a Facebook page

VC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 03, 2019, 05:59:20 PM
wtf is Wadegab? I don't see a website just a Facebook page

It's mainly a FB group, but there is supposed to be a new website, not FB, too. Old Fringe Members that got kicked-out joined there, such as Dale in Austin, the guy that sent HW a pizza and revealed she lived next door to Art. He's posting there. Tony, the X-Producer for HW is posting there. It's mostly FB people that got kicked-out of groups that supported HW that are there. Plus, there are a few HW supporter "trolls" that probably collect intel for HW and occasionally post.

VC

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 03, 2019, 05:20:47 PM
>fileconvoy.com

Brig, if she wants to, can get the audio, or at least snippets, and post it here. It can be posted at other free audio services too.

HW was certainly trying to be the attention whore by headlining her show saying that she attempted suicide twice this year. Then, HW goes on to say her best friend, meaning AB, committed suicide.

Quote from: VC on August 03, 2019, 06:24:47 PM
Then, HW goes on to say her best friend, AB, committed suicide.
Timestamp? Clip?
Were you the caller?

WildCard

yeah, that's all it is. i misread your post. it's not exactly a fansite.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 03, 2019, 06:28:09 PM
Timestamp? Clip?
Were you the caller?

3:22 to 3:27:18. i don't know how to make a clip. i was hoping you'd do it.
VC was the caller.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 03, 2019, 06:14:54 AM
Sounds like it was the first Pahrump Competitive Mentals Competition.

Clearly Anthony didn’t cut it as he only got 2-3 minutes, other clearly more mental people got longer.

You need to up your game Anthony - did Lisa get longer than you?

I think Lisa got quite a bit longer.  In fact, I got the impression that Heather had no idea who Lisa was.

#ICouldBeWrong

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on August 03, 2019, 06:49:18 PM
yeah, that's all it is. i misread your post. it's not exactly a fansite.

3:22 to 3:27:18. i don't know how to make a clip. i was hoping you'd do it.
VC was the caller.

SWordCallerAudio

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0oAe58FKJGV

All I hear in that call is VC trying goad her into talking about it and her hanging up

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 03, 2019, 08:58:15 PM
All I hear in that call is VC trying goad her into talking about it and her hanging up

What other clip would you like?  Time stamp it for me from the zippyshare file, and I'll clip it for you.

VC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 03, 2019, 08:58:15 PM

The caller did NOT have to goad HW into saying Art Bell committed suicide. LET ME BE CLEAR...

HW manipulated her show to make herself into a Suicide Expert Hotline Show. She's Insane!

Don't think for one second her first caller was UNscreened and UNplanned. Don't be her duped idiot dumb ass followers.

YES, HW, on her own volition AND intention said earlier in the program about "her best friend" committing suicide, MEANING Art Bell. Then HW said she attempted suicide herself two times a few minutes later.

Brig, I'll give you the time stamps in a few minutes. Thanks! :)

VC

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2019, 09:07:18 PM
What other clip would you like?  Time stamp it for me from the zippyshare file, and I'll clip it for you.

Start at 53:22 after caller says: "that are also in this field"

Cut at 54:09 after HW says: "how many celebrities have we lost"

HW claims Art Bell committed suicide on her own intention and volition long before the other caller phoned in.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 03, 2019, 09:43:03 PM

HW claims Art Bell committed suicide on her own intention and volition long before the other caller phoned in.

Vocaroo Audio:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s05qlVkSX5qi

Lilith

This clip cracks me up, where she asks Vance, since he has a lot of psychic friends, if he can find her a good psychic to explain what happened to her ankle, just days after claiming to have a good psychic as a guest on her show.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1X2Iq0RGhe8

Lilith

Here is a clip of Anthonys Call.  I thought it might make him feel better to hear, that although it only seemed like 2 minutes to him, Heather actually let him talk for 7 minutes.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s10fSE3jbdor

DynamoHum

Your call was good VC.

Lisa sounds like she was woken up and told to talk crap to Heather.

Anthony was just ... Anthony.

starramus

I JUST cannot generate enough interest to "tune" in to Heather's "broadcasts". Maybe if she had some recordings of her female vocalizations while having the old in out with Artie! Now that is within her purview, and realm of expertise!

AZZERAE

Quote from: starramus on August 04, 2019, 05:44:48 AM
I JUST cannot generate enough interest to "tune" in to Heather's "broadcasts". Maybe if she had some recordings of her female vocalizations while having the old in out with Artie! Now that is within her purview, and realm of expertise!

#perve

Dr. MD MD

To busy dumping on America, huh?

MV/Liberace!

No Trump material today?

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on August 04, 2019, 08:08:53 AM
No Trump material today?
Starranus is busy checking his rectal port.

Lilith

Heather, if you don't have anything planned tonight, might I suggest listening to the second half of C2C tonight with George Noory?

Maybe consider having her as a guest on your show.

https://drjoanrosenberg.com

VC

Put HW's KoN show on Suicide Watch!

By that I mean HW claims to have attempted suicide twice this year, and she still claims On Air, repeatedly, including last Friday, that Art Bell committed suicide without a shred of evidence this actually happened. Why does HW keep repeatedly saying this, and then shit on any caller that then asks her about it?

The Answer: HW is trying to set herself up as an informed "talk show host" and "suicide experiencer" ;) "qualified" to talk about suicide. She asked for people to call-in or email about it to her too. She's attempting to use Art Bell's death as continuing baited drama to keep AB fans interested in following her about her alleged AB suicide.

The problem with HW's plan to do this Suicide Watch in future shows is she has ZERO proof or even a plausible story that she could even know this actually happened with AB. This is WHY many Art Bell fans say Fuck You HW. Put-up or shut-up ONCE and FOR ALL. We Are Sick and Tired of You abusing AB's family and AB himself about this matter.

Why do you, HW, manipulate and/or lie to AB fans this way? STOP hoarding your secret knowledge that you KNOW AB committed suicide, when few people believe you to begin with. Get your poison "out there" so we can judge whether or not we want to believe you and swallow it or not. The longer you withhold this information the more we will never trust or believe you. Dumb-ass!

No matter what you do HW I don't think AB would be proud or approve of what you've done. Idiot.

AB Legacy? Bwahahahaha! ::)

DanTSX

Quote from: VC on August 04, 2019, 04:24:52 PM
Put HW's KoN show on Suicide Watch!

By that I mean HW claims to have attempted suicide twice this year, and she still claims On Air, repeatedly, including last Friday, that Art Bell committed suicide without a shred of evidence this actually happened. Why does HW keep repeatedly saying this, and then shit on any caller that then asks her about it?

The Answer: HW is trying to set herself up as an informed "talk show host" and "suicide experiencer" ;) "qualified" to talk about suicide. She asked for people to call-in or email about it to her too. She's attempting to use Art Bell's death as continuing baited drama to keep AB fans interested in following her about her alleged AB suicide.

The problem with HW's plan to do this Suicide Watch in future shows is she has ZERO proof or even a plausible story that she could even know this actually happened with AB. This is WHY many Art Bell fans say Fuck You HW. Put-up or shut-up ONCE and FOR ALL. We Are Sick and Tired of You abusing AB's family and AB himself about this matter.

Why do you, HW, manipulate and/or lie to AB fans this way? STOP hoarding your secret knowledge that you KNOW AB committed suicide, when few people believe you to begin with. Get your poison "out there" so we can judge whether or not we want to believe you and swallow it or not. The longer you withhold this information the more we will never trust or believe you. Dumb-ass!

No matter what you do HW I don't think AB would be proud or approve of what you've done. Idiot.

AB Legacy? Bwahahahaha! ::)

It’s her alibi ?

DanTSX

Quote from: VC on August 03, 2019, 09:43:03 PM

It want suicide

It was the final form of child abandonment

VC

Quote from: DanTSX on August 05, 2019, 08:36:43 AM
It’s her alibi ?

Maybe the mysterious case of her ankle/toe injury didn't generate enough "sympathy play" and "attention getting", and she had to one-up the caller to two suicide attempts to qualify her "experience'r status" ;) in order to be a spokesperson on behalf of suicide attempt'ers. But, then again, that 1st call for 30+ minutes was a planned screened call about suicide. HW knew this person ahead of time, knew their history with suicide attempts, and had him on-hold from before the show started.

After all, she alleges she "lost her best friend" to suicide.