• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

b_dubb

Now that Leo's on his meds again .... silence. Ahhhhhh.

Auslandia

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 21, 2015, 06:09:11 AM
Tonight's show was actually quite good, but that may just be because the guest was David John Oates.

Private Eyes & Kiss on my list were great songs.  Hopefully he brought his guitar

whoozit

Quote from: Auslandia on November 23, 2015, 10:44:32 PM
Private Eyes & Kiss on my list were great songs.  Hopefully he brought his guitar
You are thinking of his cousin Holland Oates.

cweb

Quote from: whoozit on November 23, 2015, 10:58:10 PM
You are thinking of his cousin Holland Oates.
"Nah. Holland is his first name and Oates is his last name."

Auslandia

Quote from: cweb on November 24, 2015, 08:14:51 AM
"Nah. Holland is his first name and Oates is his last name."

I really wish they'd play Rich Girl

zmbabwe

They're interviewing David John Oates again tonight!  Or maybe it's a rerun?  Hard to tell from the wording of the tweet.  https://twitter.com/darkthirtyradio/status/670396291130613760

Ciardelo

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 27, 2015, 07:27:54 PM
They're interviewing David John Oates again tonight!  Or maybe it's a rerun? 
Thx for the heads up--I never can "hear" the words until Oates says what they are. It's a rerun according to the site.

starrmtn001

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 27, 2015, 07:27:54 PM
They're interviewing David John Oates again tonight!  Or maybe it's a rerun?  Hard to tell from the wording of the tweet.  https://twitter.com/darkthirtyradio/status/670396291130613760
He's an asshole.  Nobody cares.  Nobody give a shit.

Ciardelo

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 27, 2015, 08:20:28 PM
Show of the year starr. Show of the year.

zmbabwe

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 27, 2015, 08:20:28 PM

But what do you really think of him? 

henge0stone

Oate's reverse speech was sorta interesting, until more than more it was strange metaphors that could mean anything. Too bad he's a dickbag who turned on the one guy who gave him any real attention.

zmbabwe

Quote from: henge0stone on November 27, 2015, 10:07:41 PM
Oate's reverse speech was sorta interesting, until more than more it was strange metaphors that could mean anything. Too bad he's a dickbag who turned on the one guy who gave him any real attention.

What's the story there? 

starrmtn001

Quote from: zmbabwe on November 27, 2015, 10:09:08 PM
Uh, of whomever you were talking about.  I guess me or David or Leo.
You?  You're not an asshole.  Why would you even think that?

zmbabwe

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 27, 2015, 10:11:23 PM
You?  You're not an asshole.  Why would you even think that?

whew  Just covering all the bases.

Ciardelo

Shit I feel left out. I'm a pretty big asshole. Not Noory os Asscraft big, but still pretty big.

cweb

If that's the "show of the year," I'd love to see what the runner up is. I'm guessing it has something to do with shitting on the floor.

DynamoHum

I'm not sure what he's alluding to here, because it's crap and doesn't really make sense. Guy's a dick.

Dateline

LOL, Ashcraft moving to C2C.  He can join the other luminaries like Jimmy Church. 

coaster

norland2424

Quote from: DynamoHum on November 28, 2015, 12:31:45 PM
I'm not sure what he's alluding to here, because it's crap and doesn't really make sense. Guy's a dick.

I wonder if it was this lol

Leo Ashcraft shared Dark Thirty Radio's post.
2 hrs ·
Happy Holidays from Mutual Broadcast! Now for a limited time get access to the Mutual Broadcast Archives which includes Dark Thirty Radio, Dark Matter news and the pilot shows of Alongside Night - now for a iimited time half price! Only $2.50 per month. Sign up now and get the rate of $2.50 per month and will contine at that half price rate for as long as you wish. You may cancel at any time. Want it even cheaper? Pay for a year and get access for only $2 per month!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 27, 2015, 10:34:09 PM
Shit I feel left out. I'm a pretty big asshole. Not Noory os Asscraft big, but still pretty big.
Sorry C, but bragging about size doesn't impress me. ;D  That being said, you're not an asshole either.

whoozit

Quote from: norland2424 on November 28, 2015, 04:13:46 PM
I wonder if it was this lol

Leo Ashcraft shared Dark Thirty Radio's post.
2 hrs ·
Happy Holidays from Mutual Broadcast! Now for a limited time get access to the Mutual Broadcast Archives which includes Dark Thirty Radio, Dark Matter news and the pilot shows of Alongside Night - now for a iimited time half price! Only $2.50 per month. Sign up now and get the rate of $2.50 per month and will contine at that half price rate for as long as you wish. You may cancel at any time. Want it even cheaper? Pay for a year and get access for only $2 per month!
How much of a cut does JNS get?  Or is it too soon?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: whoozit on November 28, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

Not soon enough.

Ashcraft needs to find a new line of work. Nothing postal related though.

jneilschulman

Quote from: whoozit on November 28, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

This is the first I've heard about it. Leo Ashcraft and Mutual have no rights to use the name Alongside Night for anything, much less to continue to market my work product which was based on representations to me by Leo Ashcraft that were never fulfilled.

coaster

Quote from: jneilschulman on November 28, 2015, 05:56:48 PM
This is the first I've heard about it. Leo Ashcraft and Mutual have no rights to use the name Alongside Night for anything, much less to continue to market my work product which was based on representations to me by Leo Ashcraft that were never fulfilled.
I'm putting all other bullshit aside to tell you leo is a monumental asshole and it sounds like you are being screwed. That guy is nothing but bad news.