• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Can someone loan me money to join a dating service?

Started by Sean92008, July 07, 2015, 01:49:40 AM

Sean92008

I don't mean no "Paranormal Dating" crap.  I mean all those "date Chinese women" sites that the girls are top loaded to the max...

What you don't see those ads?

[time to clear out my cookies]

pate

Nice try, F.

Clearly by your "handle" which I convieniently decode...

Sean92008

I get = F?(whocares*)

So therefore we drop the {2008} and are left with;

Sean9...

if you will: Sen9a{2008} = F{xyz}

case closed, go gay to jail...

*=year of account

Sean92008

Quote from: pate on July 07, 2015, 03:14:17 AM
Nice try, F.

Clearly by your "handle" which I convieniently decode...

Sean92008

I get = F?(whocares*)

So therefore we drop the {2008} and are left with;

Sean9...

if you will: Sen9a{2008} = F{xyz}

case closed, go gay to jail...

*=year of account

Actually, Glynnis told me that this adds up to 12, which aligns with the letter "L," as in Dave is a loser in the battle of Midnight in the Desert vs C2CAM.

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 07, 2015, 01:49:40 AM
I don't mean no "Paranormal Dating" crap.  I mean all those "date Chinese women" sites that the girls are top loaded to the max...

What you don't see those ads?

[time to clear out my cookies]
Drive down to the Chinatown area of the largest city near you. Go to the local grocer, buy an extra large cucumber and place it in proper position in your shorts and strike up conversation with prospective female shoppers while your third leg cucumber basically swings in the breeze drawing an open mouth and hungry stare.

3OctaveFart

Try a couple named George and Kathy. They can forgo a night at the movies to pay it forward.

They are givers, fixers and helpers.

Dateline

You must have designated Falkie as your mentor.  Where do you want to Sendamoney?

Sean92008

Quote from: Dateline on July 08, 2015, 01:35:22 PM
You must have designated Falkie as your mentor.  Where do you want to Sendamoney?

I did a quick search and saw an immediate simularity:  I pitched my show idea back in 1991 and got shot down...  The people were using the Mark Goodson name even though (I learned years later) he was dead or dying at the time.  The show was a slight variation of the show "Cheaters." 

So, should I worry about the Falkie connection?

Come to think of it, I don't need the money.  Chinese women tend to like their men spending a lot of money on them.  I don't have enough of the green. 

Now, if there were a Chinese woman on Paranormal Date, I couldn't.  To think she would be giving money to Dave is just a total boner kill.