• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on November 01, 2020, 11:30:32 PM
I should not laugh at this. It is a woman screaming and crying that the police are violating her and exposing her. when her friend demands a female officer, the cop dealing with her asks how she knows that the cops arresting her friend don't identify as female. Completely owned by their own logic.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1322189074044780550

Awesome Kung Fu! ;D

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on November 01, 2020, 11:30:32 PM
I should not laugh at this. It is a woman screaming and crying that the police are violating her and exposing her. when her friend demands a female officer, the cop dealing with her asks how she knows that the cops arresting her friend don't identify as female. Completely owned by their own logic.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1322189074044780550
i suppose it is too much to hope that light dawned on marble head but that final “fuck” sounded super defeated.

pate

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 02, 2020, 01:17:59 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/NCKLiberty/status/1323280104726867968

Fuck bureaucrats, I have a final solution for those pieces of shit after I take office in January.  They will be held accountable for all the shit that they have fucked up over the years that K_Dubb and I will have to fix.

The lucky ones will be granted Kansas Citizenship, but that will be on a case by case basis.

https://youtu.be/IaJ2UHiTa0o

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on November 02, 2020, 02:24:46 PM
Fuck bureaucrats, I have a final solution for those pieces of shit after I take office in January.  They will be held accountable for all the shit that they have fucked up over the years that K_Dubb and I will have to fix.

The lucky ones will be granted Kansas Citizenship, but that will be on a case by case basis.

https://youtu.be/IaJ2UHiTa0o

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

I voted yesterday and I filled in "Pate / K_dubb". Let's just hope they accept it.

pate

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 02, 2020, 02:46:32 PM
I voted yesterday and I filled in "Pate / K_dubb". Let's just hope they accept it.

It will be hilarious when two intar-tube personas known only as "pate" and "K_Dubb" are unanimously elected to fill the Presidency and Vice-Presidency.  After the heads explode, I will institute measures to have a deserving portion of the remaining heads roll;  some will be reserved as October Holiday Decorations for the fencing around the White House.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 02, 2020, 01:17:59 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/NCKLiberty/status/1323280104726867968

I sincerely hope each and every one of them are fired for being traitors and going against the will of the people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 02, 2020, 09:13:23 PM

Why are commies like you such fans of thuggery, K_Dubb? I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate being bullied.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2020, 05:27:28 PM
I sincerely hope each and every one of them are fired for being traitors and going against the will of the people.

Firing won't discourage this. Ideally they should be hung, but lengthy prison sentences might be deterrent enough.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 02, 2020, 09:16:20 PM
Firing won't discourage this. Ideally they should be hung, but lengthy prison sentences might be deterrent enough.

Yeah, something meaningful that lets people know not to try it at home.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on November 02, 2020, 09:15:47 PM

And with such a funny meter
To the roar of his repeater
How they run when they hear the feller's gun
Because the western folks all know:
He's a hifalootin' scootin', shootin'
Son-of-a-gun from Wisconsin

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2020, 09:15:55 PM
Why are commies like you such fans of thuggery, K_Dubb? I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate being bullied.

Was I bullying you, doc?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 02, 2020, 09:25:32 PM
Was I bullying you, doc?

No but these deep state people are certainly trying to bully the will of the people, to which your response was: nail filling. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 02, 2020, 09:27:17 PM
No but these deep state people are certainly trying to bully the will of the people, to which your response was: nail filling. ::)

At some point a CEO has to stop whining about the shitty people who work for him and do something about it, ideally at some point well before the board is considering a replacement.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 02, 2020, 09:39:09 PM
At some point a CEO has to stop whining about the shitty people who work for him and do something about it, ideally at some point well before the board is considering a replacement.

Agreed!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on November 02, 2020, 03:03:29 PM
It will be hilarious when two intar-tube personas known only as "pate" and "K_Dubb" are unanimously elected to fill the Presidency and Vice-Presidency.  After the heads explode, I will institute measures to have a deserving portion of the remaining heads roll;  some will be reserved as October Holiday Decorations for the fencing around the White House.

pate/K_Dubb 2020

I can't wait until it's read!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 02, 2020, 09:47:44 PM
I can't wait until it's read!

I wish I could thank you in person, papi!

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 02, 2020, 09:59:02 PM
I wish I could thank you in person, papi!

Would he throw you around the room- would you throw him around the room? Would it just be a mutual tossing?

*Asking for a friend.

WOTR

I just got finished listening to a couple of hours from our national propaganda network (the CBC) and regret to inform my American neighbours that the election was a landslide for Biden. Not a single person interviewed over the two hours of new programs voted for Trump.

A small town has already had their votes counted. All 5 voted Biden. The pandemic doctor, who informs me that because of Trumps recklessness there are record deaths in south America and other countries (he set a bad example that Biden will correct) also voted Biden. The voter who Trump has been suppressing for years in Texas all voted Biden. The comedian who is non partisan felt the need to inform the interviewer that she and her husband voted Biden.

I'm sorry to inform you that you may be the only American to vote Trump in this election.

WOTR

I have never seen such blatant BS. The CBC brought on a Russian professor who let us know that all of his students and most Russians are hoping for Trump because his values and ways of doing things align closer with Russians than Biden's would. I mean they brought on a university professor to outright give Russian propaganda telling us how much better Trump would be for Russia than Biden (lesson being to vote Biden if you care about America.)

They even had a fake history where Hillary won the white house. Trump remained evil. Hillary tried to diffuse the Floyd situation, Trump encouraged his right wing radicals to protest and burn the cities. Hillary was good- Trump set up a fake news network to enrage his dumb supporters. They don't even bother with facts now... They can just make up fictional history to show how bad Trump was / is and run it as a story.

And that is when I finally could not take the utter bullshit anymore. I mean, they have always leaned left. But now they are just a blatant propaganda machine.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on November 03, 2020, 12:06:10 AM
Would he throw you around the room- would you throw him around the room? Would it just be a mutual tossing?

*Asking for a friend.

Haha neither even if he were so inclined I would just stare at my feet and mumble he is way too hot for me.  I really just have small arms and a big mouth.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 02, 2020, 09:39:09 PM
Unfortunately, or fortunately, the Federal government doesn't operate as a corporation. Or one that wants to be efficient at least. It can be very hard to fire certain civil service employees. And even the political appointees try "burrow themselves" into the system by later seeking excepted service (Nat security,) competitive service (merit,) or 'Senior Executive Service" civil service positions. And there are various boards and organizations before you can simply fire people often. And paperwork, hearings, and such. OPM, MSPB<---this group has no quorum since Trump's election, Administrative judges, labor laws, discrimination laws, and on and on. Then you have government owned but independently operated corporations that intended specifically, supposedly, to distance themselves from politics.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2020, 08:51:37 AM
Unfortunately, or fortunately, the Federal government doesn't operate as a corporation. Or one that wants to be efficient at least. It can be very hard to fire certain civil service employees. And even the political appointees try "burrow themselves" into the system by later seeking excepted service (Nat security,) competitive service (merit,) or 'Senior Executive Service" civil service positions. And there are various boards and organizations before you can simply fire people often. And paperwork, hearings, and such. OPM, MSPB<---this group has no quorum since Trump's election, Administrative judges, labor laws, discrimination laws, and on and on. Then you have government owned but independently operated corporations that intended specifically, supposedly, to distance themselves from politics.

There was some story within the last week or so about removing civil-service protections.  Like the antitrust stuff he is now threatening and the half-baked 1776 curriculum I am sure he wishes he had done that years ago but timing-wise at this point it is just last-minute flailing and he wasn't really that serious about it.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 03, 2020, 09:01:19 AM
There was some story within the last week or so about removing civil-service protections.  Like the antitrust stuff he is now threatening and the half-baked 1776 curriculum I am sure he wishes he had done that years ago but timing-wise at this point it is just last-minute flailing and he wasn't really that serious about it.
The idea of modern bureaucracy, Napoleon, Bismarck, etc was a good one. Less nepotism, corruption, etc in theory. Rely on experts, science, economics versus just political patronage. Avoid more radical changes to society by maintaining stability with more protections for workers and the poor. More 'scientific' and independent Courts and so on. But like many theories it got out of control. Especially as laws, regulations (often enacted by those agencies/people) expanded. As situation become so complex that only these 'experts' can really understand the rules that they made.
Smaller changes are possible but at this point impossible to really 'drain the swamp' except maybe over-time if, for example, no more new hires for positions, sunsetting some agencies, buy-out positions to leave, somehow deflating the GS schedule so that the pay would be such that nobody wants it, inflating the property values in the DC Metro area even more so that no government employee can afford to live there, etc. Even a nuke strike, world war, or blood revolution the last thing to do would be the bureaucracy, politicians, and military establishment in DC.