• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Have you studied amphidromic points of the dominant tidal constituent? I don't think it's a brilliant question if you are referring to me... But I do think this Mr. Felix is brilliant. And I rarely hear anyone talking about any of this stuff. I have done archaeological digs and studied geology in Washington state and it's evident to me that we had a warmer climate and deeper oceans here. I love the logical science presented here.

Lilith

Well, Heatha,  if you become famous enough to be onna list, I don't think it will be the list of kooks.

Lilith

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on May 27, 2020, 11:44:20 PM
Have you studied amphidromic points of the dominant tidal constituent? I don't think it's a brilliant question if you are referring to me... But I do think this Mr. Felix is brilliant. And I rarely hear anyone talking about any of this stuff. I have done archaeological digs and studied geology in Washington state and it's evident to me that we had a warmer climate and deeper oceans here. I love the logical science presented here.

No, I was commenting on Heathas question.  I've forgotten what it was already.

Lilith

Oh, I remember now.  Her question was about all the talk of the poles melting.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Lilith on May 27, 2020, 11:50:28 PM
Oh, I remember now.  Her question was about all the talk of the poles melting.

Oh yes that makes sense. I didn't mean to assume :) but here is a link if you are interested in that other topic https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/stories/topex/index.html

Lilith

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on May 27, 2020, 11:56:04 PM
Oh yes that makes sense. I didn't mean to assume :) but here is a link if you are interested in that other topic https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/stories/topex/index.html

I'm interested in all this stuff.  Even the trenches.  Just to think not too long ago, we couldn't even determine how deep they were.  Some spots were thought to be bottomless.

Lilith

Our winter was very mild this year.

Lilith

I guess you've never experienced 5 feet of snow Heatha.

Lilith

I'm glad he's talking about Yellowstone.

SpaceMeowMaid

This is only the third show I have caught, but I really love it. Thank you Heather for the great topics and keeping it real :)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Lilith on May 28, 2020, 12:15:37 AM
I'm glad he's talking about Yellowstone.

Indeed. I was blessed to go backpacking through Yellowstone in the off season before I became disabled in 2015... It literally looks like an alien planet.

SpaceMeowMaid

Oh and thank you @Jackstar for recommending the radio show :)

Lilith

We're all so happy you're a prepper Heatha.  Keep reminding us in case we forget.

Jackstar

Quote from: Flyingmerkitty on May 28, 2020, 12:28:03 AM
Oh and thank you @Jackstar for recommending the radio show :)

TBQH, I thought it was going to be absolute shit. I thought that there was something else for you to pay attention to past that, however, I am glad and do prefer that it worked out that way. This way. Whatever.

Enjoy it while it lasts. They must have had these 3 decent shows saved up in the Time Vault for years. There hasn't been four good shows in a row--even four shows in a row--for years. And five?

They cannot have five good shows in a row. It's in the rules. After four good shows, just go to sleep. Or at least a nap. Maybe a juice box first. Hang on, I gotta go change some planets that were targeted yesterday. (One might think it would be simpler to change targeting, rather than to change a planet, but you Punylings would be surprised at how restrictive the rules are.)

Lilith

Here ya go Heatha.

She's 72, not 22.

Lilith

Dino wants the guest to tell him WHY the MSM is promoting global warming.  How is the guest supposed to know why Dino?

Heatha needs some new callers.

Lilith

Dino wonders if Sasquatch survived the last polar shift.  LOL

Lilith

Dino asks the guest about Aliens.   Good Lord.  Maybe Heatha SHOULD screen the callers.

Lilith

Marcus calls to thank Robert, and asks him about the erosion on the Sphinx.

Lilith

Marcus talks about ruins found at the bottom of the Black Sea.

Lilith

Heatha is going on about an increase in salinity, and how people have to find inhabitable places to live.

Lilith

Well, Heatha, your guest is a scientist, not a paranormal expert.

Lilith

This poor guest must feel like he's surrounded by kooks.  To give him credit, he's being very polite about it.

Lilith

Thank God you're a prepper Heatha, since you won't be able to shop.

Thank You Jesus!

Lilith

Heatha asks the guest to mention her at the conference.   LOL

NO, DON"T DO IT!     :o

Lilith

Heatha always sounds like she needs to blow her nose these days.  I wonder if she's allergic to sand?

Lilith

I don't think the guest is an archaeologist, or Egyptologist.

Lilith

Yeah, ask the MIB why the ET's would offer you a job in the UFO stuff caller.

Good idea Heatha.

ItsOver

Quote from: Lilith on May 28, 2020, 01:44:00 AM
Thank God you're a prepper Heatha, since you won't be able to shop.

Thank You Jesus!
What's Heater's idea of being a prepper?  Having an extra can of Fancy Feast in the cuckshack?