• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 05, 2020, 07:54:04 PM
I have been working with Patriot Outlaws Radio for a few weeks.  I had done a bit of research for them in the past and they coaxed me into doing a 30 minute segment each week.  I have had many requests to present research on Operation High Jump and am working on a 4 part series of segments for the show this month.  http://www.patriotoutlaws.com/

I would like to hear about your father's experiences!
He served aboard her years after High Jump and unfortunately died last year. I would be glad to tell you what I do know, but in a manner as not to reveal too much PII.

Gunner65

You can listen in to the second hour of last Saturdays show where I talk about "apes in warfare"! http://www.patriotoutlaws.com/

https://tunein.com/radio/HillBilly-Radio-Network-s250916/

I

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 05, 2020, 07:58:09 PM
He served aboard her years after High Jump and unfortunately died last year. I would be glad to tell you what I do know, but in a manner as not to reveal too much PII.
That would be great!  This is a link to a source I have been using http://www.south-pole.com/williams.htm

http://www.south-pole.com/pine.htm

Gunner65

What years after Highjump did you Dad serve on the Pine?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 05, 2020, 08:04:07 PM
What years after Highjump did you Dad serve on the Pine?
I'd prefer to relay that in a PM, and I can't figure out how send you a PM.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 05, 2020, 08:07:31 PM
I'd prefer to relay that in a PM, and I can't figure out how send you a PM.
That's ok.  MV has removed the PM function I think.  As far as my research goes I will not be talking about specific ships or sailors not involved with Highjump.

Pelayo

This was my great uncle's ship. He was the captain, but his naval reserve rank was commander, necessarily subordinate to a navy captain.

Gunner65

Pine Island deployed to WestPac in June 1964, she served at Da Nang, South Vietnam, in August. In September 1965, she returned to WestPac, conducted seaplane operations in Cam Ranh Bay, South Vietnam, and participated in the 1966 Coral Sea anniversary festivities in Australia and New Zealand before returning to San Diego in June. It also took place in Operation Market Time.

Decommissioned in Puget Sound Naval Shipyard on 16 June 1967, Pine Island entered the Maritime Administration's National Defense Reserve Fleet, at Suisun Bay, CA, where she remained until stricken on 1 February 1971, and was later sold to Zidell Exploration of Portland, Oregon on 7 March 1972.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 05, 2020, 08:13:43 PM
Pine Island deployed to WestPac in June 1964, she served at Da Nang, South Vietnam, in August. In September 1965, she returned to WestPac, conducted seaplane operations in Cam Ranh Bay, South Vietnam, and participated in the 1966 Coral Sea anniversary festivities in Australia and New Zealand before returning to San Diego in June. It also took place in Operation Market Time.

Decommissioned in Puget Sound Naval Shipyard on 16 June 1967, Pine Island entered the Maritime Administration's National Defense Reserve Fleet, at Suisun Bay, CA, where she remained until stricken on 1 February 1971, and was later sold to Zidell Exploration of Portland, Oregon on 7 March 1972.

My dad, who lived in Seattle, went to the yard they were scrapping her and bought the ship's bell and some bronze plaques. His bathroom door had a bronze plaque pronouncing the "officers head."

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 05, 2020, 08:12:37 PM
This was my great uncle's ship. He was the captain, but his naval reserve rank was commander, necessarily subordinate to a navy captain.
This appears to be a tanker ship?

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 05, 2020, 08:20:27 PM
This appears to be a tanker ship?
Yes, a Sunoil tanker. Here is a little story about her. I have his old log books that have in his handwriting the names of a bunch of the sailors mentioned in the article.               http://usmmv.blogspot.com/2012/03/ms-northern-suns-rescue-of-tug.html

Gunner65

Your Dad bought the bell from the Pine Island? The plaque idea is classic!  My dad loved that shit too!  I found a nautical plaque one year for his birthday that said something like:  "Ships Captain (name) "Proficient in prayer, all papers in order"  :)

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 05, 2020, 08:22:01 PM
Your Dad bought the bell from the Pine Island?
Well, I'm not sure it was the main bell, it was kind of small, but yeah he had at least one from the Pine Island. He was an officer and proud of his service.

Gunner65

That's a great momento for any sailor.  The hard part for him was his ship being scrapped! But it was cool he was able to salvage a few things.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 05, 2020, 08:32:48 PM
That's a great momento for any sailor.  The hard part for him was his ship being scrapped! But it was cool he was able to salvage a few things.
It's probably sitting in a storage unit right now. I should ask my brother to go look for it.

Gunner65

My father was in Danang Vietnam 68-69 and saw many ships off the coast.  He had a reel to reel tape recorder and sent tapes back.  Unfortunately, they were destroyed when hurricane Agnes flooded the storage unit in Maryland as we were moving from Hawaii to Ft, Meade.

Pelayo

Ha! You probably had some blue crabs swimming in your storage unit!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, are you gonna mention the fact that our great president was acquitted of the bogus charges brought about by sniveling crybaby snowflake losers like nancy blow-me and adam shit-for-brains?

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 05, 2020, 08:40:38 PM
Ha! You probably had some blue crabs swimming in your storage unit!
I was just a kid, about 7 years old, but It was very traumatic-especially for my mother.  She lost her electronic organ which as big enough to use in a church (even had foot-peddle bass) and an expensive accordion with pearl keys.

Dad lost all of his recordings and films taken in Vietnam.  The loss also included his 8mm camera, films of family, an 8mm  projector and screen etc. It was brutal.

Pelayo

Hey, sorry about that. I know what it's like, I lost everything in a fire years ago.  My apologies.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 05, 2020, 08:51:13 PM
Hey, sorry about that. I know what it's like, I lost everything in a fire years ago.  My apologies.
It's ok. I was too young to really process it at the time. But after looking back I think it explains many things that happened afterward.  I believe it was devastating and when my father got the RIF 3 years later was another blow.

I think this is when our family started to disintegrate.  Little by little. It created a series of events that by age 12 I realized were all about our survival. I rebelled a bit.  But stuck it out until I graduated HS, then enlisted in the USMC in 1984.

Pelayo

Hey, that's a great idea ddd! Trump dictator for life! Way better than some limp-wristed idiot progressive demonrat president!

Gunner65

Dietrich is now wallowing in shit!  All his bullshit against Trump and Brexit has turned on its head!  So much for his "international/global crisis analysis"

Dietrich will regress into his antiwhite/racist rantings as he reads the rantings of leftist sources he refuses to cite!

Pelayo

Gee ddd, you say white states like that was a bad thing. I mean, non white states like the shit-hole of California are like third countries. People like ddd don't want any white states so that everybody can live in shit like the rest of the third world.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 05, 2020, 09:07:32 PM
Gee ddd, you say white states like that was a bad thing. I mean, non white states like the shit-hole of California are like third countries. People like ddd don't want any white states so that everybody can live in shit like the rest of the third world.
Why is he not informing us of the biblical plague of locusts in Kenya and East Africa/Middle East (for example)?  Will he blame all of this on Michael Aquino?

Pelayo

Shut up ddd, you can't even take care of yourself, so why should anybody listen to your insane ramblings how the world should be run?
https://youtu.be/Gcm-tOGiva0

Nyewalker

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 05, 2020, 09:10:18 PM
Why is he not informing us of the biblical plague

Apparently that happens after he castrated his father and few off in the UFO

Pelayo

ddd sucks, I think I'm gonna watch an old Mad Max movie.

Quote from: Pelayo on February 05, 2020, 07:17:43 PM
Here is ddd and his relatives and cult followers:                 
Dietrich would be pleased to know that his honorable 5th column is heading to California in the form of the Corona virus. Plenty of Chinese where he lives for him to witness the end of his world.

Came across someone's writing about Gangstalkers.  It fits Dietrich's M.O. NAZI (Satanic) Gangstalking cult.  George Knight, Dietrich's  pet NAZI gangstalker, known on youtube as BizzareHD and Daniel Arola (another NAZI propagandist) take note: You wanted to know the truth! The truth is you have become NAZI gangstalkers endeared to Dietrich with your NAZI propaganda!

Here is A.F. on Gangstalking.  The emphasis is mine as it so relates to Dietrichs mentality and damage:

GANG-STALKING: PERP MENTALITY AND THE REPTILIAN BRAIN
By Anthony Forwood

Author of 'Gang-Stalking and Mind-Control: The Destruction of Society Through Community Spying Networks' (available at lulu.com)

Three Signs that Identify the Perp Mentality:
(1) Takes pleasure in another person's misfortune.
(2) Is unable to logically explain his/her beliefs.
(3) Resorts to the intimidation of physical violence to resolve issues.These three signs, by themselves, should allow you to easily identify who the antagonists are in this covert program that TIs are involuntarily immersed in.

A possible fourth sign is the need to belong to a group, which is based on their lower intelligence level and their inability to express free will in a positive way (I've omitted this from the list for a reason, as you'll see shortly). They require the group for security and assurance, using it as a means to guide their beliefs and motivations. This is a 'bee-hive' mentality, where a very small core dominates and controls the entire group. These groups might be either formal or informal, but in either case, the member has a very strong attachment to it,and although individual members may come and go over time, any one of them (witha perp mentality) will always remain more loyal to the group itself and what it represents than they will to other individual members.

However, not everyone who has a perp mentality will belong to a group, but instead will be very much a loner, and they're easy to distinguish by their constant negative attitude and general dissatisfaction with life. These types basically rely on beliefs and habits that were set earlier in life, which they cling to strongly. These beliefs and habits will still be associated with a certain 'group',but in these particular cases, that group is usually outside of the person's ability to physically connect with for one reason or another, although they once were connected or have always wanted to be. Some examples of this are the 'wanna-be biker', the 'wanna-be commando', the discharged soldier, and the overzealous religious fundamentalist. These people will generally spend a great deal of time with activities that remind them of the group they see themselves as being a part of, and they will surround themselves with things that remind them of it. They often identify with movie characters who exhibit the traits they admire.

Examples of this perp-mentality can be found among Christians, corporate employees, members of ethnic groups, families, street gang members, members of political parties, members of school fraternities, members of 'special cause' groups, and perhaps worst of all, members of secret societies.