• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 03, 2020, 12:07:46 AM
Yup. I guess after the shit show, you can go back and re-listen to it for more details.
I have done so. Dietrich made a lot of shit up (again) in this shit-show.  But he did reveal a few "nuggets".  One of those "nuggets" concerns Gary Don States who Dietrich claims was promoted from his Veterans Benefits Administration Claims Examiner job in 2017. 

Dietrich claims States was "promoted" and now works at home and "telecommutes"   I find that peculiar.  Considering I have evidence he was removed from his previous position after a VAOIG investigation ending in November 2017.

Perhaps the Federal Employee database has been updated now.  Anyone can look up Gary States using this site:  Federalpay.org

Enter the data for Gary States, Veterans Benefits Administration, Claims Examiner, Oklahoma  - 2018  (if the page ever loads!)

My guess is that there will either be a new job title for States, or the Fed database will show he is no longer an employee!

Gunner65

Another aspect of that evolving lie is that States was promoted for exposing Jonn Lilyea for forging documents and for "double-dipping".

Dietrich claims Lilyea committed suicide because States exposed him for forging FOIA documents of Dietrich and his father and his income of a military retirement pension, VA Disability income and Social Security Retirement Income - were ILLEGAL!

This is totally false!

Gunner65

Dietrich has Justin White as a guest so he can "verify" his own rolling in the excrement of his prior lies about Pavel Eduard and others.  Dietrich claims he is celebrating a new year but the reality is likely the opposite. Dietrich is a sick piece of shit!

Gunner65

Which one of you "Guests"  will slither back to Dietrich? Let him know I am not done.  He can make up more shit about me but he will never face me live- on air to answer for his bullshit.

Gunner65

Let Dietrich claim I forged the immigration documents of his own mother!

Gunner65

Or the photograph of his sister! Or the newspaper obituaries of his grandparents!  FUCK DIETRICH!

Gunner65

Dietrich should keep his little foul mouth shut!  He avoids any mention of my blog while attempting to discredit Outtrim!  LOL!

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/

Gunner65

If Outtrim had given anyone a million dollars to stalk Dietrich?  WTF?

"A million dollars" 4 years ago?  Where did all that money go?  Shit, with 250K per year ?

Gunner65

The reason Dietrich attacks Rose Dio and Pavel is obvious. But he won't get away with it for very long.  His yearly party is ending and he will resume his begging for money.

He has to prepare his presentation about Lemuria for the freaks at Mt. Shasta ! The 444.00 paid to a questionable "guru"

VC

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 04, 2020, 02:01:39 AM
He has to prepare his presentation about Lemuria for the freaks at Mt. Shasta !

Has he been going there before? This is the place where UFO's disappear into the mountain and people camp-out to watch the UFO nightlight show? LOL.

Gunner65

lol  Dietrich hasn't gone anywhere!  This thing in Mt. Shasta is a set-up for Peter Moon to push his latest books.And people get wasted and interpret cloud formations!

Gunner65

Just think of the logistics to get Douglas Dietrich from San Francisco to Mt Shasta for 3 days! 

He pays his 444.00 ?  But his flight and food and lodging for 3 days?  How can Dietrich fly anywhere without having an ID?

Someone will have to drive that fucker back and forth!

Gunner65

Just like they did for his bullshit presentation at a Denny's restaurant and a bar in Arizona!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 02, 2020, 08:25:44 PM
A military commander malevolently ordered his men to take a drug to counteract a nerve agent when they weren't exposed and they all died?
This is a perfect example of how Dietrich can lie profusely.  Dietrich, of course, was creating the story so he could claim he was a victim of the military.  His source was an Army veteran who later worked for the VA in "Member Services".  I have never heard of such a thing in any of the 5 VA facilities I have been in since 2004!

There is a Veterans services department which is administrative and provides Veterans with VA ID's and directs them through the system.

Dietrich claims the anthrax shot had to be administered to troops by Veterinarians?  I would like to see the source for that bullshit claim! We were trained to use injectors and to administer ourselves by an injection into the thigh!

What Dietrich poorly referred to was the latent effects of anti-nerve agent pills taken by some of the 600,000 troops who served during Operations Desert Shield/Storm.  The effects and subsequent deaths became related to the term Gulf War Illness which the VA recognized in 2015.  Dietrich's hastily contrived lie devolved into a claim that the Commander of the unit this "source" was in, had punished his entire unit by assembling them into a formation outside thier air-conditioned tents and forced them to take the pills.

Dietrich claims the entire unit of 1.000 men eventually died.  This sounds strangely similar to his claims of being punished in Marine boot camp with mock firing-squad executions each day, rocks in boots during training (or barefoot) and not being provided protective equipment during close combat training!

Gunner65

Is Dietrich using this bullshit cosplay image to suggest he is a female suicide bomber?  It sure looks like that to me.

https://www.facebook.com/776799482714974/photos/a.777148202680102/980024819059105/?type=3&theater

Gunner65

Asshat producer Brenden is about to entertain us with his interaction with a WW2 Vet and a tee-shirt and the Doolittle Raid - Which reminds me that Dietrich said in his last show that WW2 Veterans are ignorant of the real history of WW2 and that Veterans, in general, are all stupid and if they challenge what he says they have no idea what they are talking about.  Especially regarding the Japanese surrender.

Pelayo

Here is ddd and his relatives and cult followers:                 

Pelayo

Hey Brendan, when you had problems with your balls, did the doctors staple them to your inner thigh? You know, the way the doctors stapled ddd's lungs to his rib cage.

Pelayo

Make sure you mute your mic ddd, I don't wanna hear you shitting your guts out.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, are you going to say a prayer for Rush Limbaugh?

Gunner65

Gary States, the asshole that assisted Dietrich in doxing myself and Jonn Lilyea for exposing him, says "the Doolittle raid did so little"
Really? I would point out the use of C-47 aircraft used in Operation Highjump in 1947 which were launched from a carrier!

But the Operation Highjump has now been infected with the UFO/Nazi syndrome.  Most people don't bother to research enough to know that Highjump was NOT classified and the Doolittle mission contributed to it!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 05, 2020, 07:40:48 PM
Gary States, the asshole that assisted Dietrich in doxing myself and Jonn Lilyea for exposing him, says "the Doolittle raid did so little"
Really? I would point out the use of C-47 aircraft used in Operation Highjump in 1947 which were launched from a carrier!

But the Operation Highjump has now been infected with the UFO/Nazi syndrome.  Most people don't bother to research enough to know that Highjump was NOT classified and the Doolittle mission contributed to it!
The seaplane tender USS Pine Island in that task force was the ship my dad served on. Operation High Jump that is. I have a 32"x18" photo of it in my bedroom.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 05, 2020, 07:43:20 PM
The seaplane tender USS Pine Island in that task force was the ship my dad served on. Operation High Jump that is.
Pelayo: I have been researching this in preparation for a radio show series on Highjump, Refuting The secret diary of Byrd, Nazis in antarctic etc
I know of the Pine Island!  There is a lot of documentation about the REAL Highjump

Gunner65

I have been working with Patriot Outlaws Radio for a few weeks.  I had done a bit of research for them in the past and they coaxed me into doing a 30 minute segment each week.  I have had many requests to present research on Operation High Jump and am working on a 4 part series of segments for the show this month.  http://www.patriotoutlaws.com/

I would like to hear about your father's experiences!