• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Art Bell on July 07, 2015, 01:06:43 PM
Shocking Bill Cosby was just quoted on CNN as saying that in Las Vegas he met Ms. Redacted and had sex with her.

Art

Its only funny if he admitted it in his Mushmouth voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMADJcimnds

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 07, 2015, 01:10:21 PM

Either this is a inside joke or a very lame attempt by Dave bots of hacking.

Nah, just an observation that only a BellGabber would make from this part of a CNN report:

"He (Cosby) did say he gave drugs to "other people," but when Troiani began to ask Cosby if he gave other people Quaaludes knowing they were illegal, Cosby's attorney interjected and said that his client acknowledged giving them only to a woman whose name is redacted." [/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
A related observation: I'll bet that Bill Cosby was so happy to hear about Jared...

[/font][/size]

Quote from: transistor under my pillow on July 07, 2015, 01:28:09 PM

A related observation: I'll bet that Bill Cosby was so happy to hear about Jared...

Great!

Now we can all boycott Subway and Subway products.

Guilty before proven innocent, the American way.

Ms. C

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 07, 2015, 01:23:25 PM

Oh ok inside joke then.

http://deadspin.com/here-are-the-documents-bill-cosby-didnt-want-you-to-rea-1716083975[/size]

A. I meet Ms (Redacted) in Las Vegas. She meets me back stage. I give her Quaaludes. We then have sex. I do not I can’t judge at this time what she knows about herself for 19 years, a passive personality.[/color][/i]

http://www.people.com/article/bill-cosby-deposition-andrea-constand-quaaludes

SaucyRossy

Quote from: transistor under my pillow on July 07, 2015, 01:28:09 PM

Nah, just an observation that only a BellGabber would make from this part of a CNN report:

"He (Cosby) did say he gave drugs to "other people," but when Troiani began to ask Cosby if he gave other people Quaaludes knowing they were illegal, Cosby's attorney interjected and said that his client acknowledged giving them only to a woman whose name is redacted." [/font][/size]

[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]

Hahaha that's actually hilarious. Good catch Art.

I'm on guard for Dave bots to pull dirty tricks, I was afraid his account had been hacked.

thanks transistor for that explantion lol

Quote from: ASC on July 07, 2015, 01:31:42 PM
Never seen Art post anything like this, seems unlike him even if it's an inside joke

Just another side of Art that I love to see! He is truly a Bellgab poster!

;D

VegasI15

Can you say, mysterious things that go bump in the night?  That's Art pulling out the unexpected.  Good line by Art and good catch by transistor....pillow.

I'm guessing they said Ms. Redacted, because all of the names would have taken up several pages.  :o

PathoJen

Shocking Bill Cosby was just quoted on CNN as saying that in Las Vegas he met Ms. Redacted and had sex with her.

Art
Art got hacked.

PathoJen

or maybe he didn't get hacked. IDK now, after reading more of the posts.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Scorch on July 07, 2015, 03:15:58 AM

Thank you!  I listen to all the Gabcast since Episode #1, can't call in because I work in the evenings.  Have come to really enjoy all of you and your chemistry.  Been reading the board for a couple of years, don't post much, rarely have anything of note to share.

I gave my brother a 2-meter handheld to take with him on his journey.  It's like a kinda big walkie-talkie with a belt clip.  Was too scared to try to put it on his belt, so I clipped it to his front jeans pocket.  Every "ham" needs a radio!  Maybe he'll contact Art for the Halloween show.

He was only 7 years older than I, 53.  Too damn young!

To the cast and crew of the Gabcast:
Please forgive me for this if it's a little too heavy, it's meant to be happy.
My brother was diagnosed 12/2013 with stage 4 (terminal) colon cancer.  He had surgery/chemo and was doing well until the first of May of 2015.  In his last two weeks, I shared bellgab.com and The Gabcast with him again, as he was looking for a little escape from the reality of his last days.  My hope is he tuned in to hear you and hopefully himself laugh at what we call this enigma "bellgab".  You have and continue to give me some great entertainment.  My hope is he was able to enjoy all of you.  Especially the "Emergency Gabcast" just as the redirection "gabgate"? occurred.  That had me RIVETED to my phone!!  With MV nowhere to be found, it SIMPLY COULD HAVE NOT BEEN BETTER.  Bravo!

I hope we were able to give him some good laughs, I am touched by your post, sir.

Heather Wade

Art

I am also shocked he admitted that.  Bet he didn't include that I kicked his butt, took his 'ludes, and gave them to MV.  I did leave Mr. Cosby with the number to a good therapist though; he didn't respond too well to being beaten up by a girl.  It wasn't the come on that ticked me off, he said he had never heard of Art Bell... the nerve.   ;)   

Catsmile

Quote from: Art Bell on July 06, 2015, 11:49:24 PM
Hi everybody, just got back from a trip cut short to San Diego where I got sick as a dog from something I ate at Denny's, jeez I was sick. Really a bummer because it cut short our trip.

Art
Quote from: Art Bell on July 07, 2015, 12:14:05 AM
We went there to get a break from the heat but should have stayed home, sick at 72 degrees is still sick.

Art

Sorry your trip was cut short due to illness.
Hope you beat the heat soon, at least it's a dry heat.  :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecalDRGlbP4

ManiacMatt

Quote from: Art Bell on July 06, 2015, 11:49:24 PM
Hi everybody, just got back from a trip cut short to San Diego where I got sick as a dog from something I ate at Denny's, jeez I was sick. Really a bummer because it cut short our trip.

Art

Sorry you were sick!  Next time you are in San Diego try the Studio Diner.  The food and service is way better than Denny's. 

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 07, 2015, 10:57:43 AM
Hey there P.B. how you been man?

Doing alright, good to see you

PathoJen

Quote from: Scorch on July 07, 2015, 03:15:58 AM

Thank you!  I listen to all the Gabcast since Episode #1, can't call in because I work in the evenings.  Have come to really enjoy all of you and your chemistry.  Been reading the board for a couple of years, don't post much, rarely have anything of note to share.

I gave my brother a 2-meter handheld to take with him on his journey.  It's like a kinda big walkie-talkie with a belt clip.  Was too scared to try to put it on his belt, so I clipped it to his front jeans pocket.  Every "ham" needs a radio!  Maybe he'll contact Art for the Halloween show.

He was only 7 years older than I, 53.  Too damn young!

To the cast and crew of the Gabcast:
Please forgive me for this if it's a little too heavy, it's meant to be happy.
My brother was diagnosed 12/2013 with stage 4 (terminal) colon cancer.  He had surgery/chemo and was doing well until the first of May of 2015.  In his last two weeks, I shared bellgab.com and The Gabcast with him again, as he was looking for a little escape from the reality of his last days.  My hope is he tuned in to hear you and hopefully himself laugh at what we call this enigma "bellgab".  You have and continue to give me some great entertainment.  My hope is he was able to enjoy all of you.  Especially the "Emergency Gabcast" just as the redirection "gabgate"? occurred.  That had me RIVETED to my phone!!  With MV nowhere to be found, it SIMPLY COULD HAVE NOT BEEN BETTER.  Bravo!
What a lovely and touching post.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 07, 2015, 01:10:21 PM

Either this is a inside joke or a very lame attempt by Dave bots of hacking.
I'm going to say "hacking."  This is a mild example of what happened to me at the "other" forum, but not by davebots.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art Bell on July 06, 2015, 11:51:33 PM
Anybody putting up Blitz messages thank you, I know it's not easy. I tried a big Trucker site and got banned for the effort.

Art

lol, what the hell.  yes, that's right, ladies and gents.  art bell, THE art bell, was banned from a trucking site.

Art

Lol

Catsmile

Quote from: MV on July 07, 2015, 02:50:13 PM

lol, what the hell.  yes, that's right, ladies and gents.  art bell, THE art bell, was banned from a trucking site.

10-4 Good buddy !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

Quote from: PathoJen on July 07, 2015, 02:07:07 PM
Art got hacked.
That's classic Art dry humour right there. Pretty sure it's legit.

aldousburbank

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 07, 2015, 02:27:41 PM

I am also shocked he admitted that.  Bet he didn't include that I kicked his butt, took his 'ludes, and gave them to MV.  I did leave Mr. Cosby with the number to a good therapist though; he didn't respond too well to being beaten up by a girl.  It wasn't the come on that ticked me off, he said he had never heard of Art Bell... the nerve.   ;)   
Heh
(Redacted)'s stocks are way up!

It's legit because it's signed 'Art.'

Also, I think Art has an ongoing love-hate relationship with CNN.

No Quarter

I paid my money, and am now a Time Traveler, but I don't think the time travel part is working correctly:  Why can't I travel to July 20th and hear the first MiTD show??!?!?

After all, I did pay to become a "Time Traveler".... :o ???

maureen

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 07, 2015, 12:06:23 PM
Hi everyone, I made a new trailer to help with the blitz. Please share it on social media. Hope you all enjoy it.

http://youtu.be/KcetVjbqmE8
Very impressive, Ross! conciousness and communication will be the focus of the future!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: maureen on July 07, 2015, 03:08:34 PM
Very impressive, Ross! conciousness and communication will be the focus of the future!

Thank you very much Maureen.

chefist

Quote from: MV on July 07, 2015, 02:50:13 PM

Wasn't your avatar pic taken at a truck stop?

jazmunda

Listen to The GabCast LIVE tonight (Tuesday) at 7pm PST/10pm EST.

Listen LIVE and chat at http://ufoship.com/chat

Call the show: 623-242-CAST(2278)

Skype call: The.GabCast

Contact GabCast by email: thegabcastemail@gmail.com

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

onan

Art

She did seem more sleepy than usual.