• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 24, 2016, 05:08:32 PM
I am negotiating transfer of funds as we speak

Just dial 1-800-PRAZEMV ! ;) ;D

Lilith

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 24, 2016, 05:08:32 PM
I am negotiating transfer of funds as we speak

You can just PayPal my portion to George for his birthday  ;D

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on April 24, 2016, 05:11:46 PM
You can just PayPal my portion to George for his birthday  ;D

Thanks.
Guess its fried potatoes again.
Sigh.

Its all Patty's fault.

Kathy WILL be calling in this time.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 24, 2016, 05:17:05 PM
Thanks.
Guess its fried potatoes again.
Sigh.

Its all Patty's fault.

It's the thought that counts  :P

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 24, 2016, 12:40:14 PM
Just wait drone until one minute after 5 pm when I will have the last word.
And you and Chefist can both go pound hot steaming sand up your asses.
Wanton disregard for animals hell.
Go fuck yourself.
Both of you.
And that sub moron shitty vashtar too.
I am going to call you tonight.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 24, 2016, 02:20:14 AM
I'm not sure what Boop would charge you to watch her eat all those dinners.

Kathy doesn't like the fish and chips or Mexican dinners.

See, you're already screwed and it didn't cost you a dime either.
Okay, Our Sweet Kathy doesn't eat fish?  I thought she and ratty patty had a 'relationship' in the past.

Mexican dinner?  How about non-caucasion dinner?  Would she eat it then?

Defwhale

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 24, 2016, 01:54:45 PM
I think Vashtar could do about 10 vodka shots off Kathy's rear end and chug a bottle of Drano and still be one of the more lucid posters on the board.

Kathy has a severe case of cottage cheese legs

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 24, 2016, 07:55:16 AM
Kathy doesn't have a pussy though. It's more like the fucking San Andreas fault.

It's no pussy, it's a bloody axe wound.

Falkie2013

I felt the show could have been a lot better and really found the prankster calls to be annoying.
MV thought it was a good show.
What do you think ?

paladin1991

How many times did you get through Chef?  I tried 3 times and once, he picked up, I think and didn't say anything.  All I heard was the gabcast in his background.

I only heard the last 30-40 minutes but I thought you did alright!

MR. Spock

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 24, 2016, 08:12:14 PM
How many times did you get through Chef?  I tried 3 times and once, he picked up, I think and didn't say anything.  All I heard was the gabcast in his background.
I did called into the show a few times.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 24, 2016, 08:12:14 PM

4 times...wtf! you should have

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 23, 2016, 02:46:37 PM
Are you kidding? He'll stop the show to go to the door and get the food. No tip for the delivery person, of course. Sucker! Then he'll spend another few minutes opening up the chicken wings, bread sticks and pizza. We can also wait while he goes to get himself a gallon of nice, sugary soda. Only then will he get back to the show. Of course, he'll be quick to tell us how it's not his fault that he is being so rude and unprofessional. It's MV's fault for starting the show on time instead of giving Senda another half hour to stuff his face since of course, all Gabcasts are surprise Gabcasts and there's no way he could have prepared or eaten before he knew the show was going to air.

Almost a perfect prediction.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 24, 2016, 08:12:24 PM
I only heard the last 30-40 minutes but I thought you did alright!

Thanks. And I did thank Rally Squirrel in an inbox for the food.
Shocked the hell out of me and I thought he was pranking me.
It was the last thing I ever expected him to do.
I will stop at Domino's next Friday on the way home and leave the girl a $5 tip.
I don't get any money until then.
Nice talking to you on the air.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 24, 2016, 08:09:01 PM
I felt the show could have been a lot better and really found the prankster calls to be annoying.
MV thought it was a good show.
What do you think ?
George I thought the show was great. I did not like the first 10 minutes and the baby voice Just my humble opinion. I thought the show flowed nicely and the calls were interesting I thought you said you were not going to eat pizza? Now you have me hungry for pizza rolls lol. I don't mind a prank call.  I think they're fun.   I think you should play along with the recorded George Noory sound board.  I love prank sound  board calls.  You were funny tonight.

3OctaveFart

starrmtn001

Quote from: Military Justice2 on April 24, 2016, 08:20:41 PM
Oneill is spanking his monkey again getting off on falkie
Oh man.  You smell like fishbot!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 24, 2016, 08:18:32 PM
Thanks. And I did thank Rally Squirrel in an inbox for the food.
Shocked the hell out of me and I thought he was pranking me.
It was the last thing I ever expected him to do.
I will stop at Domino's next Friday on the way home and leave the girl a $5 tip.
I don't get any money until then.
Nice talking to you on the air.

Nice talking to you too George.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 24, 2016, 08:16:10 PM
Almost a perfect prediction.

That girl has been here before and I always tip delivery persons.
It's 5 days until I get money and didn't have any to give her.
But I have all of one dollar and was not expecting to see anyone at the door because I thought it was a prank.
Next week Friday when I go out, I will stop at the bus stop and walk to the Domino's & leave her a tip in an envelope after having called them to find out her name.
And frankly, I thought I was being pranked and the girl had been here twenty minutes before.
When you're in here, you cannot hear someone at the front door if its closed, which it was.
Thank you Rally Squirrel for doing this for me.
It is most appreciated and more so since I burned my dinner while looking up music and working with MV to get the show going.
I got so involved I forgot about my burgers and they burned up.
And no, I did not eat them.

starrmtn001

Quote from: chefist on April 24, 2016, 08:16:07 PM
4 times...wtf! you should have
Good going, Chefist.  You really helped to make the show a good one and a lot of fun too.  Thank you. ;)

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 24, 2016, 08:25:42 PM
But I have all of one dollar and was not expecting to see anyone at the door because I thought it was a prank.
Next week Friday when I go out, I will stop at the bus stop and walk to the Domino's & leave her a tip in an envelope after having called them to find out her name.
And frankly, I thought I was being pranked and the girl had been here twenty minutes before.
When you're in here, you cannot hear someone at the front door if its closed, which it was.
It is most appreciated and more so since I burned my dinner while looking up music and working with MV to get the show going.

Good man!   Are you planning on doing any more Gabcasts?

chefist

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 24, 2016, 08:28:19 PM
Good going, Chefist.  You really helped to make the show a good one and a lot of fun too.  Thank you. ;)

thanks, Starr...it's all about entertaining!  it's not everyone's taste, but I think many had a good time!

chefist

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 24, 2016, 08:25:42 PM

Happy Birthday, George!

Falkie2013

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 24, 2016, 08:23:15 PM
George I thought the show was great. I did not like the first 10 minutes and the baby voice Just my humble opinion. I thought the show flowed nicely and the calls were interesting I thought you said you were not going to eat pizza? Now you have me hungry for pizza rolls lol. I don't mind a prank call.  I think they're fun.   I think you should play along with the recorded George Noory sound board.  I love prank sound  board calls.  You were funny tonight.

The baby voice was at the request of Little Chris. I had a feeling it was going to go over like a lead weight but did it for him.
The prank calls break up the flow of the show and keep legitimate callers off the air.
Sorry I made you hungry.
Thanks for saying I was funny.
I'm too critical of myself at times and never know if I'm liked or not.
Too self conscious I guess.
I wish Noory had really called.

Ms. C

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 24, 2016, 08:23:15 PM

I enjoyed the show, also.  That was super nice of Rally Squirrel to send u birthday pizza, wings and cake.  I liked that Starr and you had a great talk, she should be granted access into the fortress.  Thank you George for hosting the GabCast. 

Lilith

I enjoyed the show George.  I always enjoy listening to you no matter what you do or say.  It was a super nice suprise to learn that RallySquirrel had sent you pizza and wings along with cake!  You know, wings originated at TheAnchorBar just south of me here in Buffalo NY, although here we call them Buffalo Wings.

Thank You for the show George!  And Thank You to all the callers!

Thank You MV! for taking your time and talents to do this for us!

Praise MV!   :-*