• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2020, 05:14:14 PM
Who was that UFO guy that Noory made dance awkwardly at a panel discussion? Ha...I forget.

Other way around. Noory made him dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgLu4crag8A

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2020, 05:14:14 PM
Who was that UFO guy that Noory made dance awkwardly at a panel discussion? Ha...I forget.
David Will Cuck.

http://youtu.be/lgLu4crag8A

GNS times infinity.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 09, 2020, 05:57:46 PM
David Will Cuck.

GNS times infinity.

Yea, that was rather disgusting...making people embarrass themselves.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2020, 06:16:52 PM
Yea, that was rather disgusting...making people embarrass themselves.
Jorch loves subservient toadies.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2020, 06:33:41 PM
Ha...who is that guy?
That is Tommee!.

His production company runs George Norway's "big events." He also is Senior Producer for the George Norway version of C2C. 

ps: I laughed when guest Mlodinow, who is a legit guest with credentials, mentioned how Hawking was addicted to supplements and vitamins even though they are worthless. He was trying to show how Hawking despite his smarts had his own foibles. Norry didn't really have a reply as I recall.  ;)   Norry also didn't mention one of his books that was quite interesting "A Drunkard's Walk,"- I guess because a family show.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 09, 2020, 06:33:41 PM
Ha...who is that guy?
All these years at BellGab and yeeewww don’t recognize Tommee?  Jorch Norway’s producer?

Morgus

Last night Noory early on with the Edgar Allen Poe guest, mentioned his reading of "The Telltale Heart" and that he replays it often because he claimed to get so many emails requesting it.
Tommy probably told him that or made up a bunch of fake emails, since its a terrible bit!

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on September 09, 2020, 07:16:28 PM
Last night Noory early on with the Edgar Allen Poe guest, mentioned his reading of "The Telltale Heart" and that he replays it often because he claimed to get so many emails requesting it.
Tommy probably told him that or made up a bunch of fake emails, since its a terrible bit!
You never know.  If Jorch’s regular callers are any indication of his typical fans, they probably think it’s great theater. They also, no doubt, think UFO Phil is a great singer.

“George Norway.  The dumbing down of late night radio.”

albrecht

George Norway did fairly well last night with the self-help to success guy James Whitaker. I think because Norway always 'perks up' when a show is about money and motivation to get some. Sure, he mentioned- again- how he give money to homeless people. But he didn't jump on the obvious Norry question: "did he think he was Napoleon? Yuck, yuck, yuck?"

One thing stood out. He didn't pounce on the opportunity from Thomas in LaJolla to get Tony Robbins on as a guest. I would've thought George Norway would've been excited about that or at least say "talk to Tommee and give him your contact information." Because Tony Robbins is big inside Hollywood circles and that is a big Norry desire. Also I don't think Mr.Norway understood Thomas's point. He had a tape of Robbins interviewing Napoleon Hill. But, according to official bio, Hill died years earlier. But Thomas contacted the Robbins group and they confirmed that he DID interview him and offered to "come on the show with Jorch." 

Guest and Mr. Norway didn't get the possible point that Thomas, or at least I was thinking, maybe Hill faked his death so he could go into seclusion or get away from the scene. Robbin's group said it "took awhile" to track him down. So I think Mr.Norway should get Robbins on and sort this claim out. Jorch could also pest Robbins with Hollywood questions and "who he knows." 

I suspect Tony Robbins would be booking a trip to Boston.

So George is going to do an "intention experiment" tonight to bring rain to OR, WA and CA. My throat and lungs have been raw and irritated for five days from the smoke, but that's nothing compared to those who have lost their lives, livestock and homes to the flames. The forecast is for rain, but George will claim he did it. This stunt of virtue-signaling is patronizing and insulting.

I note something strange. On Monday a huge car caravan of Trump supporters met in Oregon City, and then drove to the state house in Salem, to rally on the capital steps. They were followed by Antifa, who started a brawl on the capital lawn, but got their butt's kicked. The next two days, fires erupted all along the Willamette Valley corridor that the car caravan had traveled. Now, four days later, 100,000 people have been evacuated, hundreds of homes have burned to the ground, and entire small towns are no more. Strangely, most of those people in the car caravan are from areas that have been evacuated, and had the most property destroyed. I'm like Snoorge...I don't believe in coinkydinks.

Tonight will be a vitue-signaling fiesta, As George cries crocodile tears for "our troops"  who died. These days he claims he was neutral about American involvement in all those useless Middle East conflicts, yet I remember him being a cheerleader. I vividly remember listening to him the night the US invaded Iraq. I remember 99.9 % of his callers predicting it would be a cake walk.

Jackstar

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on September 11, 2020, 05:09:53 PM
So George is going to do an "intention experiment" tonight to bring rain to OR, WA and CA.

Sweet, I can take the night off. Toodles!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 10, 2020, 02:17:29 PM

...I suspect Tony Robbins would be booking a trip to Boston.
Heh, heh ...

Hey, Jorch.  Whatever happened to your big Mel Gibson score?  Any night now, right?

Dateline

For the Norry dedication of the week:  from all of the fans who caught Covid, after he said "It is just like the flu."  Cough.  Cough

https://youtu.be/nRk6sLhywLo

albrecht

Dave Norway announced last night that Ghost-To-Ghost will be on Friday Oct 30th from "12 to 2 and then we'll have a spooky guest of course for the first hours." So, a lame guest, a few pre-screened callers and then I predict a replaying of "A Tell-Tale Heart."  G2G on Friday Jorch gets out of having open lines, so that will make him happy.   :( They should let another host do G2G night. Or even bring in a totally new guest host who is into ghost stories and such, maybe Jim Harold?

fuck, i tried to get on here last night but once again this forum had some virus and my anti-virus blocked it. i bet this forum software never gets patched or updated.

anyway i'm amazed nobody has posted about Noory's over the top performance, at the beginning of the show Jorch read a very somber poorly written(by him) retelling of the events of 9/11, then played an audio montage of various flight recordings, air traffic control, police transmissions that lasted maybe 5 minutes - then silence, which was broken by the hammiest  'breakdown' you'll ever hear on a radio, he was literally choking out loud, weeping, choking, more sobbing - went on for maybe 30-45 seconds. Do I think he actually was overcome by emotion? Nope, not a fucking chance. He gathered himself together and introduced Jerome Corsi for his little hit and Jorch pathetically wanted to make sure people 'got' that he had broken down so told 'Jerry' he was sorry about losing his composure. Then he introduced his first guest, a psychic lawyer, and of course Noory had put so much effort into his performance he needed to bring it up again with the guest.

The reason I didn't write about that is, as soon as Snoorge started reading, my radio went click. As I predicted... virtue-signaling and crocodile tears. Does that make me psychic, or just that George is so damn predictable? Smoke worse today.

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on September 11, 2020, 05:09:53 PM
So George is going to do an "intention experiment" tonight to bring rain to OR, WA and CA. My throat and lungs have been raw and irritated for five days from the smoke, but that's nothing compared to those who have lost their lives, livestock and homes to the flames. The forecast is for rain, but George will claim he did it. This stunt of virtue-signaling is patronizing and insulting.

I note something strange. On Monday a huge car caravan of Trump supporters met in Oregon City, and then drove to the state house in Salem, to rally on the capital steps. They were followed by Antifa, who started a brawl on the capital lawn, but got their butt's kicked. The next two days, fires erupted all along the Willamette Valley corridor that the car caravan had traveled. Now, four days later, 100,000 people have been evacuated, hundreds of homes have burned to the ground, and entire small towns are no more. Strangely, most of those people in the car caravan are from areas that have been evacuated, and had the most property destroyed. I'm like Snoorge...I don't believe in coinkydinks.

Tonight will be a vitue-signaling fiesta, As George cries crocodile tears for "our troops"  who died. These days he claims he was neutral about American involvement in all those useless Middle East conflicts, yet I remember him being a cheerleader. I vividly remember listening to him the night the US invaded Iraq. I remember 99.9 % of his callers predicting it would be a cake walk.

he's a complete fraud and so lacking in self awareness he doesn't even remember what he stands for on any issue additionally he has so little respect for the intelligence of his audience he feels he can say or do anything and the audience will go along with him - he's like a very poor man's Trump.

I can never decide whether he's more an imbecile or more just an asshole.

The group intention shtick last night was hilariously bad -  i guess after his performative display of grief he was really feeling in the bullshit zone. Once again he explained how successful these Coast intention efforts have been in the past in combating natural disasters like moving hurricanes off course. BUT he wanted to make sure when the audience went into their trance that they not go at it too hard, need to find just the right level, because he noted that in the past 'we've overdone it', referring to some imaginary incident where the Coast audience concentrated so hard on bringing rain to some parched or burning part of the country that it rained and then it rained for days causing floods and monsoons. He also noted that just one person in the audience could have such strong psychic powers that they could put out the wildfires on their own. My god he is shameless, because I actually don't believe he's that dumb, he's a fucking con artist who thinks his audience are complete morons.

later Barry from Mayberry called in sounding stupider than I've ever heard him, going through the same 'ol buddy ol' pal of mine' banter to which George once again tells him he's not going to use the phrase because ol' Barry will charge him because senile ol' Barry thinks he's actually trademarked the catchphrase. Barry asked George about owning standard bred race horses and how he got into it, actually a good question, George explained how it happened and it was half interesting i guess, George said he got out of it because he was losing his shirt. Ol' Barry thought this story was the greatest most hilarious story ever told and couldn't contain his glee. Noory loves when the sad sacks worship him like he's an actual celebrity.

I have wondered about that horse farm business for years. Having owned horses most of my life, and knowing horse people, George always seemed 180 degrees different than any horse person I have ever met. For George, it always comes down to how he can make a buck. Horses are expensive, and sooner or later they will suck you dry. However, a true horse person will continue to have horses even when they are broke. I know because it happened to me.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 12, 2020, 06:39:05 PM

...I can never decide whether he's more an imbecile or more just an asshole...

How about just an asshat imbecile.

Seriously, when he does these absurd group intention things contending that they work 80% of the time to effect huge climatic events and last night even in a very serious tone telling people to dial it back for fear of creating a monsoon in your opinion does Noory actually believe the crap coming out of his mouth or is he just an entertainer who is giving the audience what he thinks they want?

the horse story is that when he was in the TV news business in Detroit there was some guy whose job was to run film from locations back to the station to be developed/edited and one day the guy tells everybody he wants to buy a race horse for $9,000 and asks people to lend him the money - a bunch of the people including George loan him $1,000 each. Not that long after the guy comes back with $9,000 to pay everyone back, the horse had won the first 2 races after the guy bought it. So I guess Noory got the bug seeing how easily one could make money. So when he moved to St. Louis he bought a farm, bought horses, bred horses, sold horses and like most people who go into horse racing lost money -  hardly anybody makes money, i had an uncle who got the bug and had some success with major stakes winners but the costs are very high and so many risks. Barry asked George about it laughing like a retard but this time he was right to laugh, he told George 'you just don't seem like a person who would know anything about horses George'

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 12, 2020, 09:28:34 PM
Seriously, when he does these absurd group intention things contending that they work 80% of the time to effect huge climatic events and last night even in a very serious tone telling people to dial it back for fear of creating a monsoon in your opinion does Noory actually believe the crap coming out of his mouth or is he just an entertainer who is giving the audience what he thinks they want?...

One of the reasons I despise Snorge is because he strikes me as a big phony.  In addition to being a rather stupid, boorish, lazy, corporate butt kisser, who is an egotistical shameless shill, with minimal talent. Other than that, he’s OK.

Jackstar

I just got a wild--and I am using the word "wild" here--and I have suddenly decided to call into Snoory's C2CAM, tonight, RIGHT NOW... for the first time, ever. And by that I mean, I have "suddenly decided" to call Snoory before, but this is the first time I have been able to retain my gorge from spontaneously exiting through my nostrils as soon as my body got the message that I was actually U|serious/U| about following through on making the call. (Previously, mild gastric distress was enough for me to get the message--believe me, I am nowhere near as stupid as I post, Morsels.)

Further: by "ever" I mean, "I have never called into this reprobate's show since he got Hilly Rose fired." Do I carry a grudge? No, of course not, not at all... but trust me, Kids: I know where I dropped it off by the side of the road.

Immediate thoughts:

website url hard to type
website advertisements saturate my 56k connection
Joogle fails to automatically dial the call-in number as soon as I type "George Noory Sucks" into Joogle's search bar
asshole isn't even hosting on a Saturday
he's an actual asshole, not even his daughters can redeem him

23/10 WOULD NOT BANG

This is just the beginning. Semper fi.

Jackstar

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on September 09, 2020, 07:16:28 PM

Boy, for me it's a tossup between Jorch and Vincent Price. Tough decision.  ::)

BTW, if you do watch it, there is a second part in another video (for some strange reason...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LNjgv5p3Ek