• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

norland2424

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 04, 2016, 12:35:02 AM
Save your advice, you need it more than I ever will.

Im not the one fixated on receiving some sort of apology from a 70 yearold, even if art does tell you all that you want to want hear, how will your live change? I'm pretty sure his apology wont fix your fuck ups in the last 20 years.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on February 04, 2016, 12:38:28 AM
Im not the one fixated on receiving some sort of apology from a 70 yearold, even if art does tell you all that you want to want hear, how will your live change? I'm pretty sure his apology wont fix your fuck ups in the last 20 years.

telling you..Leo part 2 going on here lol

norland2424

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 04, 2016, 12:42:03 AM
You look rattled.

Lol and your obsessed with art bell, does he haunt you in your dreams?

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on February 04, 2016, 12:41:25 AM
telling you..Leo part 2 going on here lol

Lol leo was at least steriod crazy, this guy is stalker material...

Quote from: norland2424 on February 04, 2016, 12:43:51 AM
Lol leo was at least steriod crazy, this guy is stalker material...

Imagine, if Mr. Fidget was Art's stalker

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on February 04, 2016, 12:48:27 AM
Imagine, if Mr. Fidget was Art's stalker?

He might actually be, you can tell how deranged he is....

Quote from: norland2424 on February 04, 2016, 12:54:09 AM

I think we've cracked the stalker case. I only take cash Mr. Bell.

BettyO417

Quote from: delanee on February 03, 2016, 07:28:21 PM
None of you will know who I am because I rarely post.  But I love to come here and read.  I'm an old lady (according to my sons who are also vaguely lovable) and I've been an Art Bell fan since the 90s.  I've been thrilled every time Art came back and bummed every time he left.  But the world keeps spinning and we all have stuff to do and bills to pay.  And the trolls are out there (you know who you are).  The people who really creep me out are the ones who are going to continue to worship at Art's feet no matter what.  He could record one long juicy fart and play it on MITD for three hours every night and they would tune in just to find out if he's coming back.  Oh, wait a minute.  They already have one of those on Coast.  Anyway, all is not lost.  I found out about BellGab from Art's show.  And, yes, he loves you all while you're worshipping and not so much when you're not.  There are some intelligent, creative, special people on this forum.  Some of you are already doing podcasts and I'm listening.  Trolls, you guys should go out and create...write books or something.  Make something special in your lives and bring it to the forum.  Art's not going to be around forever.  Will I be listening to the GabCast with Art?  You bet.  Of course I will.  And I'm a little psychic.  If there's bullshit, I'll be able to smell it from here. And I'll definitely be reading as long as your guys are posting.     

From one Vaguely Loveable old Lady to another, Welcome Delanee! I consider myself bit psychic too and at times some might say psychotic! Looking forward to the GabCast tomorrow and Art's plans. One thing about it BellGab gives this old Lady something to forward to everyday!! What does that say about my life 8)!!! Ha, ha!!!
Praise MV

GravitySucks

Quote from: rekcuf on February 04, 2016, 12:48:27 AM
Imagine, if Mr. Fidget was Art's stalker?

Mr. Fidget doesn't trust himself with a gun. Highly illogical.

Quote from: delanee on February 03, 2016, 07:28:21 PM
...  And I'm a little psychic.  If there's bullshit, I'll be able to smell it from here...   

Don't need to be psychic for that

theONE

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 03, 2016, 10:14:59 PM
NO one gives a fuck.

you are very-VERY wrong about that , there are some people here who do give a fuck,
so be intelligent
next time and speak only for your miserable self , OK - ??  :)

U understand ?? !!

Mr. Fidget

I sure hope Art knows about http://www.twit.tv/hn
I bet he does.

pate

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 03, 2016, 10:14:59 PM
NO one gives a fuck.

I don't know about all that, but I do know that I do not give a damn.

theONE

Quote from: norland2424 on February 04, 2016, 12:19:25 AM
Fuck man move the hell on or at least stay in your own fidget thread.

don't boss Mr.Fidget around, he is in Art Bell thread, and Art answer him here, if you
don't like his posts don't read them, ...but don't be boss of any body here, he has right to be
here same as you do , ...understand ?? !!

trostol

Quote from: theONE on February 04, 2016, 01:41:30 AM
don't boss Mr.Fidget around, he is in Art Bell thread, and Art answer him here, if you
don't like his posts don't read them, ...but don't be boss of any body here, he has right to be

lol art did answer him..just cause it wasnt the answer HE wanted doesnt mean jack

norland2424

Quote from: theONE on February 04, 2016, 01:41:30 AM

shut up dave..

Value Of Pi

Quote from: norland2424 on February 04, 2016, 12:19:25 AM
Fuck man move the hell on or at least stay in your own fidget thread.

Very wise, very wise. I know philosophers have said this before, but never better.

theONE

BTW,  "smart cat"George at C2Cam makes 1/2 million dollars per year ,  :):):)

coaster

George is overpaid.

( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

Quote from: malachi.martini on February 04, 2016, 04:54:21 AM

( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

Holy shit. It`s a miracle. I mean..it looks exactly like him.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Art Bell on February 03, 2016, 08:52:57 PM
Well I am not sure I grasp all that but no problem. I of course never blacklisted you, I can see I guess how it felt that way but in fact I only did no further Interviews with you after the problems began. Frankly a person can only spend so much time on Fidgit's anyway. Good luck with whatever is next in your World.

Art

Huzzah! The curse has been lifted, Mr. Fidget. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Now go forth and prosper.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 03, 2016, 11:36:32 PM
That's fine but Art is a performer, not a painter. Do you know that part in-between songs on  "Miles of Aisles" where Joni Mitchell tries to explain the difference? To paraphrase, Van Gogh painted "A Starry Night" and it was great, but nobody ever said to him, "Hey, paint 'A Starry Night' again, man."

Art didn't get so many fans just by putting in appearances and declaring "This is Art Bell." He had to try and create something different and fresh every night, and he often succeeded. I would like to hear Art be Art, which means giving us something different than the  same old, same old story he's been telling.

I understand, that same old, same old, is same old to dull brained same old  fans. Same old, same old for them is new and exciting for new listeners.. and the young of heart!

Bellgab of late has been like a of bunch of same old geezers pushing their walkers, bitching about the weather and thier lumbago. ..

Sorry bunch of 'same old' losers.. Good for nothing  complainers, dead hearted, darken souls.. Nothing is ever good enough for them.  Best to be ignored,  their negativity sucks hope and joy out of hearts and souls. Think new, same old van Gogh is always enjoyed.. seen once or thousand times, its Fine Art.

Show Love < This is White Crow .. dream of  Starry Nights again!  Love Art!

https://youtu.be/DD1ih3Q9otE

Vincent is no more.. Dont 'kill' Art too.. He's our Old Master, appreciate Fine Art... Dave ALWAYS suks.

Drama in the desert.
Thrilla part time in Manila
All tonight.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 04, 2016, 06:23:02 AM
I understand, that same old, same old, is same old to dull brained same old  fans. Same old to same old for them is new and exciting for new listeners..

“Actually, I jade very quickly. Once is usually enough. Either once only, or every day. If you do something once it’s exciting, and if you do it every day it’s exciting. But if you do it, say, twice or just almost every day, it’s not good any more.”
Andy Warhol

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 04, 2016, 06:23:02 AM
I understand, that same old, same old, is same old to dull brained same old  fans. Same old to same old for them is new and exciting for new listeners..

Bellgab of late has been like of bunch of  old geezers pushing their walkers, bitching about the weather and thier lumbago.

Sorry bunch of same old losers.. Good for nothing  complainers. Nothing is ever good enough for them.
Best to me ignored,  their negativity sucks hope and joy out of hearts and souls. Think new, same old van Gogh is always enjoyed.. seen once or thousand times, its Fine Art.

Show Love < This is White Crow .. dream of  Starry Nights

https://youtu.be/DD1ih3Q9otE

Words of cleaver wisdom , bravo !! :)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: norland2424 on February 04, 2016, 12:38:28 AM
I'm not the one fixated on receiving some sort of apology from a 70 year old, even if Art does tell you all that you want to want hear, how will your live change? I'm pretty sure his apology wont fix your fuck ups in the last 20 years.

That is the 'burning question' isn't it ?
Fixated on an incident two decades ago ...... an incident of his own making. A fidget fuck-up .... "everyone else's fault .... not mine" ...
Drama queen of AB proportions ......