• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: That is correct Captain on February 03, 2016, 06:44:13 PM
You should have a ceremonial bonfire on the beach. Burn all the orders you have saved in that locker. Liberate yourself you beautiful son of a bitch.

Another chorus of 'Kumbaya' ......... and 'man hugs' all around. What a heartwarming development.

theONE

Quote from: That is correct Captain on February 03, 2016, 06:44:13 PM
You should have a ceremonial bonfire on the beach. Burn all the orders you have saved in that locker. Liberate yourself you beautiful son of a bitch.

if,and,when life will bring you pain and sorrow , by your own fault or by fault of others
please come to this forum and tell you story, and when many will spit on you,
I will be here to help you, to give you support ... remember my words, that event might be coming
sooner to your life then you expect ... :)

onan

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 07:09:10 PM
if,and,when life will bring you pain and sorrow , by your own fault or by fault of others
I will be here to help you, to give you support ... remember my words, that event might be coming

Yeah, yeah... god this, god that, karma this, karma that, oh my, I'm skeered now.

theONE

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 03, 2016, 07:03:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGCAladDhzM

U getting boring, I'm sorry to say.

Let GravitySucks deal with it...deal with me.
Back off, and watch with amusement.
I give you several explanations, ..but you are like A naive drunk coming around to get one more drink.

Not very intelligent of you !!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: coaster on February 03, 2016, 06:53:09 PM
Jesus Christ, dial it down a notch.

Quote of the day ....
Hilarious, but sadly must 'report'  ;D

theONE

Quote from: onan on February 03, 2016, 07:10:58 PM
Yeah, yeah... god this, god that, karma this, karma that, oh my, I'm skeered now.

No need to be "skeered", just be ready when suddenly knocks on your life's door, that's all :)

HumanBeing

Quote from: onan on February 03, 2016, 07:10:58 PM

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 07:16:06 PM
U getting boring, I'm sorry to say.

Let GravitySucks deal with it...deal with me.
Back off, and watch with amusement.
I give you several explanations, ..but you are like A naive drunk coming around to get one more drink.

Not very intelligent of you !!

why are you  being  derogatory  against me - calling me   "a naive drunk , not very intelligent of you "    i have said nothing like that to you show me some respect  understand 

Gruntled

Quote from: coaster on February 03, 2016, 06:33:07 PM
Thank you for ordering your fidget. Please allow 20 years for delivery.
Sorry Mr. Fidget, but I laughed like hell at that.

HumanBeing

Is there a message thread, that is locked, that gets updated frequently with the shit that goes on here? Like a summary of events  :P

I missed a week or so and want to catch up  ;D
Looking for the Reader's Digest version  8)

delanee

None of you will know who I am because I rarely post.  But I love to come here and read.  I'm an old lady (according to my sons who are also vaguely lovable) and I've been an Art Bell fan since the 90s.  I've been thrilled every time Art came back and bummed every time he left.  But the world keeps spinning and we all have stuff to do and bills to pay.  And the trolls are out there (you know who you are).  The people who really creep me out are the ones who are going to continue to worship at Art's feet no matter what.  He could record one long juicy fart and play it on MITD for three hours every night and they would tune in just to find out if he's coming back.  Oh, wait a minute.  They already have one of those on Coast.  Anyway, all is not lost.  I found out about BellGab from Art's show.  And, yes, he loves you all while you're worshipping and not so much when you're not.  There are some intelligent, creative, special people on this forum.  Some of you are already doing podcasts and I'm listening.  Trolls, you guys should go out and create...write books or something.  Make something special in your lives and bring it to the forum.  Art's not going to be around forever.  Will I be listening to the GabCast with Art?  You bet.  Of course I will.  And I'm a little psychic.  If there's bullshit, I'll be able to smell it from here. And I'll definitely be reading as long as your guys are posting.     

pate

Quote from: delanee on February 03, 2016, 07:28:21 PM
None of you will know who I am because I rarely post.  But I love to come here and read.  I'm an old lady (according to my sons who are also vaguely lovable) and I've been an Art Bell fan since the 90s.  I've been thrilled every time Art came back and bummed every time he left.  But the world keeps spinning and we all have stuff to do and bills to pay.  And the trolls are out there (you know who you are).  The people who really creep me out are the ones who are going to continue to worship at Art's feet no matter what.  He could record one long juicy fart and play it on MITD for three hours every night and they would tune in just to find out if he's coming back.  Oh, wait a minute.  They already have one of those on Coast.  Anyway, all is not lost.  I found out about BellGab from Art's show.  And, yes, he loves you all while you're worshipping and not so much when you're not.  There are some intelligent, creative, special people on this forum.  Some of you are already doing podcasts and I'm listening.  Trolls, you guys should go out and create...write books or something.  Make something special in your lives and bring it to the forum.  Art's not going to be around forever.  Will I be listening to the GabCast with Art?  You bet.  Of course I will.  And I'm a little psychic.  If there's bullshit, I'll be able to smell it from here. And I'll definitely be reading as long as your guys are posting.     

Welcome and post often!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco0B6SnBbo#t=86

theONE

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 03, 2016, 07:24:17 PM
why are you  being  derogatory  against me - calling me   "a naive drunk , not very intelligent of you "    i have said nothing like that to you show me some respect  understand

You are repeatedly telling me, sending me videos to apologize to GravitySucks, I explained to you
why I will not do that, you are continuing with your nonsense, so what do you expect from ..Me ??

I have no respect for ...nonsense !!  :)     understand

GravitySucks

Howdy. I, too, am looking forward to the GabCast. Don't forget that it will be simulcast on the Deep Talk network if you can't connect through UFOShip.

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 07:30:44 PM
You are repeatedly telling me, sending me videos to apologize to GravitySucks, I explained to you
why I will not do that, you are continuing with your nonsense, so what do you expect from ..Me ??

I have no respect for ...nonsense !!  :)     understand

trostol

i am..indifferent to the gabcast ...so i am not sure if i shall listen in or keep full audio for the Flyers game

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on February 03, 2016, 07:33:35 PM
i am..indifferent to the gabcast ...so i am not sure if i shall listen in or keep full audio for the Flyers game
/reported

theONE

None of you will know who I am because I rarely post.  But I love to come here and read.  I'm an old lady (according to my sons who are also vaguely lovable) and I've been an Art Bell fan since the 90s.  I've been thrilled every time Art came back and bummed every time he left.  But the world keeps spinning and we all have stuff to do and bills to pay.  And the trolls are out there (you know who you are).  The people who really creep me out are the ones who are going to continue to worship at Art's feet no matter what.  He could record one long juicy fart and play it on MITD for three hours every night and they would tune in just to find out if he's coming back.  Oh, wait a minute.  They already have one of those on Coast.  Anyway, all is not lost.  I found out about BellGab from Art's show.  And, yes, he loves you all while you're worshipping and not so much when you're not.  There are some intelligent, creative, special people on this forum.  Some of you are already doing podcasts and I'm listening.  Trolls, you guys should go out and create...write books or something.  Make something special in your lives and bring it to the forum.  Art's not going to be around forever.  Will I be listening to the GabCast with Art?  You bet.  Of course I will.  And I'm a little psychic.  If there's bullshit, I'll be able to smell it from here. And I'll definitely be reading as long as your guys are posting.     

you are to funny  :)

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 03, 2016, 10:59:50 AM
Just curious, how many 'gabbers have made the conscious decision already not to listen to Gabcast during Art's scheduled appearance?  I'm in that group because I don't expect to hear anything from Art or callers that's going to be a difference marker or a revelation. At this point, you either believe Art or you don't.

I'll probably listen the podcast the next day. I'm just happy that someone with a good head on his shoulder like MV is going to be the host. Otherwise, if anyone else hosted, it would turn into a 2 hour kiss Art's ass-fest.

inuk2600

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 07:09:10 PM

theONE

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on February 03, 2016, 07:32:55 PM

sorry, but I don't get the meaning of those faces, I know who he is, he was a guest with Art I think,
but what are you "telling" me with them ... not a clue ...??

care to share ??

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2016, 01:53:44 AM
Better is the enemy of Good.

Your enemy is punctuation, Forum Scrub.
Better is good's worst enemy. ;) 

59 h6f h75 h20 h67 h61 h76 h65 h20 h79 h6f h75 h72 h73 h65 h6c h66 h20 h61 h77 h61 h79 h20 h62 h75 h64 h64 h79 h2c h20 h74 h68 h61 h74 h27 h73 h20 h70 h72 h6f h67 h72 h61 h6d h6d h69 h6e h67 h20 h6e h6f h6d h65 h6e h63 h6c h61 h74 h75 h72 h65 h2e h20 h3a h2d h29 h0a h0a h46 h69 h72 h73 h74 h2c h20 h6d h61 h6b h65 h20 h74 h68 h65 h20 h63 h6f h64 h65 h20 h77 h6f h72 h6b h2c h20 h74 h68 h65 h6e h2c h20 h6d h61 h6b h65 h20 h69 h74 h20 h73 h63 h72 h65 h61 h6d h20 h77 h69 h74 h68 h20 h74 h68 h65 h20 h6e h65 h65 h64 h20 h66 h6f h72 h20 h73 h70 h65 h65 h64 h20 h2d h20 h4c h4f h4c h2e h0a h0a h57 h68 h61 h74 h27 h73 h20 h79 h6f h75 h72 h20 h66 h61 h76 h6f h72 h69 h74 h65 h20 h6c h61 h6e h67 h75 h61 h67 h65 h20 h74 h6f h20 h70 h72 h6f h67 h72 h61 h6d h20 h69 h6e h20 h3f h20 h49 h27 h6d h20 h70 h61 h72 h74 h69 h61 h6c h20 h74 h6f h20 h43 h2b h2b h20 h28 h73 h70 h65 h65 h64 h2c h20 h62 h75 h74 h20 h67 h6f h74 h74 h61 h20 h77 h61 h74 h63 h68 h20 h74 h68 h65 h20 h6d h65 h6d h6f h72 h79 h20 h61 h6c h6c h6f h63 h61 h74 h69 h6f h6e h29 h2c h20 h43 h23 h2c h20 h26 h20 h4a h61 h76 h61 h2c h20 h62 h75 h74 h20 h49 h27 h6c h6c h20 h75 h73 h65 h20 h41 h64 h61 h20 h77 h68 h65 h6e h20 h49 h20 h6e h65 h65 h64 h20 h71 h75 h61 h64 h72 h75 h70 h6c h65 h20 h72 h65 h64 h75 h6e h64 h61 h6e h63 h79 h20 h61 h6e h64 h20 h73 h65 h63 h75 h72 h69 h74 h79 h20 h63 h72 h69 h74 h69 h63 h61 h6c h20 h63 h6f h64 h65 h2e h20 h3b h2d h29

morgana213

Hey Delanee.  Glad you posted.  Is your avatar Sammy Terry...THE Sammy Terry?  Love it!

theONE

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 07:38:16 PM
sorry, but I don't get the meaning of those faces, I know who he is, he was a guest with Art I think,
but what are you "telling" me with them ... not a clue ...??

care to share ??

also I didn't watch any of your "APPOLOGY" videos you posted for me to watch, I just don't have time to watch
bunch of videos every time someone thinks they are so relevant.
I seldom watch it , last one I watched here was with that VanDam guy between two Volvo trucks.

I don't mean to disrespect your video choices, but just no time ... sorry  :)

The "old ladies" on this site are the best people. 

delanee

Quote from: morgana213 on February 03, 2016, 07:43:14 PM
Hey Delanee.  Glad you posted.  Is your avatar Sammy Terry...THE Sammy Terry?  Love it!

Sammy Terry was my first love.  I was ten when I chased his convertible down Washington St during a parade.  My mother was really mad when I decorated my bedroom like his set. 

Auslandia

I want fidget to call into Gabcast and demand an apology lol.

Quote from: theONE on February 03, 2016, 10:10:18 AM

now I put it in, the "is" , now the "gem" is complete .....
You're no lapidarist, no lapidarist at all.