• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: jimmyPx on January 12, 2017, 10:20:42 AM
Brig, I have read about George's antics on here but chose to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's not so much the money (which wasn't much) but the overt fraud of begging for money one day and then getting luxuries for himself the next day.  My religious beliefs have me help anyone who genuinely asks for my help and if I am able to help them then I do. The exception is obvious frauds which Senda has now shown himself to be.

He doesn't get that in life God/Karma/Fate will reward you for good things you do in your life and punish you for the bad. I wouldn't want to be in Senda's shoes !!
I would like to end with one of my favorite quotes from Maya Angelou:

“When someone shows you who they are believe them.”

Well sadly, George Senda has shown me and all of us who he REALLY is.

Well, he brought you to our thread, that's a good thing.  We are politically incorrect and impolite here, but we understand each other, and are mostly good people IMO.

chefist

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 12, 2017, 08:16:13 AM

I believe that George's Skype was infected with a virus that allowed nefarious groups to intercept his communications...Drone is innocent IMO.

Quote from: jimmyPx on January 12, 2017, 10:06:08 AM
Ok enough with the PM's, George lied and took me for $84. I promise that will be the last penny he gets from me !!

Here's a message for George from me:

Since you are supposedly Jewish, here are 3 rules from the Asereth ha-Dibroth in the Torah (also known as the 10 Commandments) that you BROKE by lying and cheating:

Thou shalt not steal !!
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour !!
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods !!

How much longer do you have to live George with your lifestyle and your age ?? What are you going to say to God when you have to answer for all that you have done and have lied and cheated people out of their money for luxuries for yourself ??  I strongly recommend that you repent and change your ways ASAP !!

Welcome to the club JimmyPx, sorry you had to come to some realizations after you parted with your money.  Now, like the rest of us, you realize what a dick weasel this guy really is, and like a vampire, he must be dragged out into the sunlight.   

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 09:41:02 AM
It makes sense to put it on a credit card on which he pays about 40% compound interest. It isn't his money, so he only has to pay $40 a month to pay for $20 of crap they bought him two months before. He's a fiscal conservative and appreciates the ways of using credit to his advantage.

The advantage being he doesn't plan on paying a cent of the money back.   If it would have been a secured loan, if he had put something up for collateral, then yes, he would gladly pay the interest because that is *HIS* stuff he put up for collateral.  Unsecured loan=free money. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jimmyPx on January 12, 2017, 10:20:42 AM
Brig, I have read about George's antics on here but chose to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's not so much the money (which wasn't much) but the overt fraud of begging for money one day and then getting luxuries for himself the next day.  My religious beliefs have me help anyone who genuinely asks for my help and if I am able to help them then I do. The exception is obvious frauds which Senda has now shown himself to be.

He doesn't get that in life God/Karma/Fate will reward you for good things you do in your life and punish you for the bad. I wouldn't want to be in Senda's shoes !!
I would like to end with one of my favorite quotes from Maya Angelou:

“When someone shows you who they are believe them.”

Well sadly, George Senda has shown me and all of us who he REALLY is.

Several years ago. The thing that gets the back up for nearly all, is his obvious feeling of entitlement, and any comment to tell him he isn't entitled, is met with either silence or a full on yt rant.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 10:55:44 AM

Several years ago. The thing that gets the back up for nearly all, is his obvious feeling of entitlement, and any comment to tell him he isn't entitled, is met with either silence or a full on yt rant.

You mean those rants that I have come to enjoy so much?  The rants that make me laugh myself silly at times?

Nobody

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 10:30:03 AM
The advantage being he doesn't plan on paying a cent of the money back.   If it would have been a secured loan, if he had put something up for collateral, then yes, he would gladly pay the interest because that is *HIS* stuff he put up for collateral.  Unsecured loan=free money.

Sort of.  I won't claim to be any great expert in these matters (and anyone who has more complete knowledge can jump in and supply any deficiencies), but I think I can make a fair guess as to how this is likely to play out.

I agree that his subprime credit cards are "free money" insofar as he has few-to-no assets (yes, all right: no assets whatever) that a card company could seize and sell in order to get their $400 back should the payments ever stop coming.

However, subprime CC issuers have in-house collection departments or farm out their collections to third-party firms.  Generally speaking, collection agencies are not the sort of chaps you'd want to have hounding you.  I would guess that collection agencies employed/hired by subprime CC issuers would be even worse as they, no doubt, are quite well accomplished at extracting money from just about anyone, including any intractable low-life types who might fancy borrowing money in bad faith.

(Not that that would be the case here, of course.)

However, should that fail, after a certain timeframe (six months to year, depending on how long the original creditor keeps bad debt on their books) Our Hero might find his theoretical bad debt sold to a Junk Debt Buyer for pennies on the dollar and that's where the fun would really start.  JDB's are some of the dodgiest firms on the planet and make regular collection agencies (who are known to cut more than a few corners when collecting on debts) models of rectitude and restraint, which is saying something.

The point being that the "free money" in question might end up costing the S-man quite a bit of time and trouble if he's not jolly careful.   I can't say for certain in this case*, but very few creditors nowadays simply shrug their shoulders, say, "oh well," and leave it at that when they are owed money, even unsecured debt.

*I would loooove to know the names of his subprime card issuers, if only to get an idea of who is scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.  Were they ever mentioned in any of his videos?

Lilith

Arite, I will be offline for a couple hours, gonna do a computer reset, in case there are any setting issues in my bios that I might have accidently changed incorrectly at some point in time, like WhiteCrow suggested.  I would check them with my eyes, but it's probably better to let windows check them.  lol's  See you all a bit later.  TaTa for now.

Quote from: Nobody on January 12, 2017, 12:04:32 PM
Sort of.  I won't claim to be any great expert in these matters (and anyone who has more complete knowledge can jump in and supply any deficiencies), but I think I can make a fair guess as to how this is likely to end.

I agree that his subprime credit cards are "free money" insofar as he has few-to-no assets (yes, all right: no assets whatever) that a card company could seize and sell in order to get their $400 back.

However, subprime CC issuers have in-house collection departments or farm out their collections to third-party firms.  Generally speaking, collection departments/agencies are not the sort of chaps you'd want to have hounding you.  I would guess that collection departments/agencies employed/hired by subprime CC issuers would be even worse as they, no doubt, are quite well accomplished at extracting money from just about anyone, including any intractable low-life types who might fancy borrowing money in bad faith.

(Not that that would be the case here, of course.)

However, should that fail, after a certain timeframe (six months to year, depending on how long the original creditor keeps bad debt on their books) Our Hero will find his bad debt sold to a Junk Debt Buyer for pennies on the dollar and that's where the fun will really start.  JDB's are some of the dodgiest firms on the planet and make regular collection agencies (who are known to cut more than a few corners when collecting on debts) models of rectitude and restraint, which is saying something.

The point being that the "free money" in question might end up costing the S-man quite a bit of time and trouble if he's not jolly careful.   I can't say for certain in this case*, but very few creditors nowadays simply shrug their shoulders, say, "oh well," and leave it at that when they are owed money, even unsecured debt.

*I would loooove to know the names of his subprime card issuers.  Were they ever mentioned in any of his videos?

He has gotten City Bank cards. He also changes his phone number frequently.

And to top it off I would not want to be the guy that calls him only to have Falkie launch into a two to three hour explanation as to why he owes no money.

"I could not get the money order to send you because my back hurt and my knee had water on it, I missed the number 7 bus because Orangey would not eat his food then the haters on Sewergab said they were going to have BLM picket me. I do not hate black people because I am Jewish but not as Jewish as my mom was. She was always criticizing me and she hated Kathy. Kathy also yells at me and that is why I can not get a hard on.
I almost got a hard on at Starbucks. They have free water and wifi there. I bet Jason Callan does not get free water. ...................."

Quote from: Nobody on January 12, 2017, 12:04:32 PM
I agree that his subprime credit cards are "free money" insofar as he has few-to-no assets (yes, all right: no assets whatever) that a card company could seize and sell in order to get their $400 back.

Do you ever wonder why he changes phone numbers SO often and he never wants anyone to know his phone number ??
Might it have to do exactly with what you are saying ?? As far as his creditors, he mentioned Capitol One who are one of the dodgiest out there. 

As to HOW he gets away with it:

Falkie's Legal phrase of the day is: "Judgment Proof" which is "A debtor whose assets, if any, cannot be taken by a court judgment".

SSI/SSDI benefits cannot be garnished or collected on so Senda is "Judgment Proof". 

So if the corrupt banks want to loan Falkie money that they can never collect on, let them. Why would they do this then ?? Because Falkie will pay enough interest on the debt before he stops paying that they make a ton of money hence why they give credit cards with loan shark interest rates to "Judgment Proof" dead beats like Falkie.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 12, 2017, 12:27:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LYmkHFlbFo

The Cabalâ,,¢ was made aware of this ten second snippet of Sendamenaceâ,,¢ just after it was posted, apparently. They'd picked up the video feed and passed it on to (redacted name) and (redacted name) to gain feedback on how well the various cams and mics are working.

Nobody

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 12, 2017, 12:31:07 PM
And to top it off I would not want to be the guy that calls him only to have Falkie launch into a two to three hour explanation as to why he owes no money.

You're quite right: I had not considered the S-man's nuclear-powered whinge-o-matic capability at all.  :-[

chefist

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 12:33:09 PM
Do you ever wonder why he changes phone numbers SO often and he never wants anyone to know his phone number ??
Might it have to do exactly with what you are saying ?? As far as his creditors, he mentioned Capitol One who are one of the dodgiest out there. 

As to HOW he gets away with it:

Falkie's Legal phrase of the day is: "Judgment Proof" which is "A debtor whose assets, if any, cannot be taken by a court judgment".

SSI/SSDI benefits cannot be garnished or collected on so Senda is "Judgment Proof". 

So if the corrupt banks want to loan Falkie money that they can never collect on, let them. Why would they do this then ?? Because Falkie will pay enough interest on the debt before he stops paying that they make a ton of money hence why they give credit cards with loan shark interest rates to "Judgment Proof" dead beats like Falkie.

Oh, they wouldn't do such a thing! Senda would never fall for such underhand tactics if they did; he's a fiscal conservative.

Nobody

Ah, I see.  I was not at all familiar with the term "judgement proof" before today (but I am now).

Thank you for schooling me in the whys and wherefores of subprime credit cards.  There is always something new to learn, it seems.  :)

3OctaveFart

There is nothing that can be done maybe other than contacting Senda's case manager.

Senda is practiced enough in these deceptions to know a creditor won't take legal action for less than $5K. It's the one scenario where poverty and unemployment favors him.

He is a petty crook, an embarrassment to taxpayers.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 12:39:45 PM
Oh, they wouldn't do such a thing! Senda would never fall for such underhand tactics if they did; he's a fiscal conservative.

What's worse is that I am sure he doesn't understand what the phrase "fractional reserve banking" means.

Using Falkie's $400 credit card as an example, basically Capitol One borrows $40 pretty much interest free from the Federal Reserve.
They then "loan" Falkie $400 credit (10-1 fractional reserve). He blows the $400 on junk.
Now he already paid $95 for the "card", so they have already made $55. Say he makes a few payments on it, that's all gravy.
Then Falkie of course stops paying, they then sell the debt off at 10 cents on the dollar to a Collection Agency ($40) and WRITE OFF $360 which they don't have to pay on their taxes.

So, for really being out $40...Capitol One gets:
$95 "fee" + $40 Falkie Payments + $40 from Collection Agency = $175 - original $40 = $135 PROFIT AND $360 to write off on taxes.

I used to work at a large bank and trust me, that is how it REALLY works (although they don't want you to know it) and THAT is why they loan money to dead beats like Falkie -- They are making a fortune on the Subprime "suckers". Senda thinks he's scamming them but the guys from Harvard & Yale are just a little smarter than he is.  ;D

Mr. Senda has not replied to the email I sent him apologizing about my accounts being hacked. I know he is on "the edge of hatred," right now. I will send him another email soon.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 12:53:20 PM
What's worse is that I am sure he doesn't understand what the phrase "fractional reserve banking" means.

Using Falkie's $400 credit card as an example, basically Capitol One borrows $40 pretty much interest free from the Federal Reserve.
They then "loan" Falkie $400 credit (10-1 fractional reserve). He blows the $400 on junk.
Now he already paid $95 for the "card", so they have already made $55. Say he makes a few payments on it, that's all gravy.
Then Falkie of course stops paying, they then sell the debt off at 10 cents on the dollar to a Collection Agency ($40) and WRITE OFF $360 which they don't have to pay on their taxes.

So, for really being out $40...Capitol One gets:
$95 "fee" + $40 Falkie Payments + $40 from Collection Agency = $175 - original $40 = $135 PROFIT AND $360 to write off on taxes.

I used to work at a large bank and trust me, that is how it REALLY works (although they don't want you to know it) and THAT is why they loan money to dead beats like Falkie -- They are making a fortune on the Subprime "suckers". Senda thinks he's scamming them but the guys from Harvard & Yale are just a little smarter than he is.  ;D

Wow.  Fractional reserve banking.  I've often wondered how these scum suckers ever made any money lending to other scum suckers.  Makes sense.  And say what you will about Falkie, he KNOWS how to grift.  He KNOWS how to grift his ass off.  If he were but a bit smarter, and a whole lot more enterprising, he might make a decent villain instead of a cut-rate, two-bit shit heel.

Nobody

Quote from: Chefist on January 12, 2017, 12:39:42 PM
Once again I proclaim that BellGab is the only form of personal interaction and social acceptance George has.

Er, mightn't using the phrase "social acceptance" be overselling things a tad?  The S-man appears to have roughly the same level of social acceptance around here that Richard Nixon had post-Watergate.   

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 12:59:25 PM
Wow.  Fractional reserve banking.  I've often wondered how these scum suckers ever made any money lending to other scum suckers.  Makes sense.  And say what you will about Falkie, he KNOWS how to grift.  He KNOWS how to grift his ass off.  If he were but a bit smarter, and a whole lot more enterprising, he might make a decent villain instead of a cut-rate, two-bit shit heel.

This is true, if Falkie was smarter he would have gotten an MBA and then gone to Law School and went into Banking, Corporate America or politics where the real thieves are. A quote from the Godfather "a lawyer in a suit with a briefcase can steal more money than 50 armed men".

Also if you really want to get steamed about how borrowers get screwed, Google more about Fractional Reserve Banking. Seriously much of what the big banks and Federal Reserve does will start making sense.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Nobody on January 12, 2017, 01:00:14 PM
Er, mightn't using the phrase "social acceptance" be overselling things a tad?  The S-man appears to have roughly the same level of social acceptance around here that Richard Nixon had post-Watergate.

Worse than that; Nixon's mother loved Richard.

Nobody

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 12:59:25 PM
Wow.  Fractional reserve banking.  I've often wondered how these scum suckers ever made any money lending to other scum suckers. 

I was familiar with how fractional reserve banking worked with regards to banks and loans, but had never before considered it in a subprime credit card context where the bank cannot realistically hope to get paid back.  "Wow" is right.

(It is both interesting and appalling at the same time.)

I don't know if anyone has politely asked you to STFU today, but STFU!â,,¢  Now you are engaging in what Senda refers to as Character Assassination,â,,¢ the Tearing Down of Reputation,â,,¢  and the Impugning of Integrity.â,,¢  And, of course, it is all None of Your Business.®

Quote from: rekcuf on January 12, 2017, 12:55:36 PM
Mr. Senda has not replied to the email I sent him apologizing about my accounts being hacked. I know he is on "the edge of hatred," right now. I will send him another email soon.

Well the jokes on you. Falkie only inboxes.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 12, 2017, 01:15:28 PM
I don't know if anyone has politely asked you to STFU today, but STFU!â,,¢  Now you are engaging in what Senda refers to as Character Assassination,â,,¢ the Tearing Down of Reputation,â,,¢  and the Impugning of Integrity.â,,¢  And, of course, it is all None of Your Business.®

My apologies....Falkie Gump knows everything, so "Sewergab Haters & Trolls"â,,¢ know nothing and should just STFU !!  :D

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 01:04:42 PM
This is true, if Falkie was smarter he would have gotten an MBA and then gone to Law School and went into Banking, Corporate America or politics where the real thieves are. A quote from the Godfather "a lawyer in a suit with a briefcase can steal more money than 50 armed men".

Also if you really want to get steamed about how borrowers get screwed, Google more about Fractional Reserve Banking. Seriously much of what the big banks and Federal Reserve does will start making sense.

I will do that.  It seems like it hardly pays to be a good boy, pay your bills, and say your prayers at night.  The couple that lived across the street from us split up.  She moved back east and he promptly quit making the house payment.  He lived there nearly 20 months before they got him out of there.  He saved the house payment the whole time...hiding the asset somehow, I suppose, then they gave him $2K to leave the house intact.  "Cash for Keys" or something like that.  All the while, he kept up with bachelor lifestyle. 

Lilith

SS money is electronically marked when deposited to an account. That SS money is judgment proof. Any other money is not... Such as Paypal gifts.  Also, isn't it fraud (a federal offense) to take credit with intent to not pay?