• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

I was just on YouTube looking for a tutorial on how to shoe a horse when I ran across this.  The actions of Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch are the only reason that this whole mess, from Hilliary’s emails, to her pay for play schemes to the corruption of the DNC, DOJ and FBI have come to light. 

https://youtu.be/SJZEso7Gsns

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 12:09:52 PM
One of best things about the tax bill is that it will end the deduction for state income tax.  This feature will force mostly red states to contribute as much to the running of the Federal Government as states without a state income tax and put pressure on profligate Democrat infested state houses to curb their spending on protection of illegal aliens and reduce their cut of their citizen’s paychecks.  Okay, truth be told, I’m lovin’ it because it fucks New York, California and PaulArteides.  As I said earlier, it’s about time that cheap bastards like him started paying their fair share of the cost of running the bloated federal government that they are so fond of and dependent on.

I live in a (except for three islands of right thinking) a low knowledge, low tax red state.  My local high school is rated in the top 50 in the nation.  But that costs money.  We pay for it with higher property taxes than you will find in the rest of the state.  I'm certain we'll continue to do so notwithstanding the cap on the deduction for SALT.  As for blue states, you should understand that most, if not all, of the blue states contribute more to the federal government than they receive.  What's really ironic is that the blue states that spend money on education and infrastructure are far more likely to get the lions share of all those new jobs that Trump touts will result from the tax bill.  Really, who wants to build a plant where you're stuck in the mud in the middle of stupid?  I'm not worried.  Democrats will retake the House in 2018, putting an end to any more of this thievery and will retake the Senate and the White House in 2020 and reverse some of this bullshit.  That we will be in a recession by then will make the job that much easier.

Spy

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 12:49:32 PM
Oh, and then I stumbled over this on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/7tiYDuQfFK0

Glad to see the all-knowing piece of shit is at least wearing a shirt in this video.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

I live in a (except for three islands of right thinking) a low knowledge, low tax red state.  My local high school is rated in the top 50 in the nation.  But that costs money.  We pay for it with higher property taxes than you will find in the rest of the state.  I'm certain we'll continue to do so notwithstanding the cap on the deduction for SALT.  As for blue states, you should understand that most, if not all, of the blue states contribute more to the federal government than they receive.  What's really ironic is that the blue states that spend money on education and infrastructure are far more likely to get the lions share of all those new jobs that Trump touts will result from the tax bill.  Really, who wants to build a plant where you're stuck in the mud in the middle of stupid?  I'm not worried.  Democrats will retake the House in 2018, putting an end to any more of this thievery and will retake the Senate and the White House in 2020 and reverse some of this bullshit.  That we will be in a recession by then will make the job that much easier.

Sure you are.  You communicate that in every post.

paladin1991

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 09:25:44 AM
Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I am not continuing to humiliate your valor thief ass! Run and hide boy! It won't save you! :)

https://youtu.be/gHTj6IDcJ-U

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on December 20, 2017, 12:51:55 PM
Glad to see the all-knowing piece of shit is at least wearing a shirt in this video.

That all-knowing piece of shit has got 40 IQ points on you and he’s a heterosexual to boot, so...

Spy

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

That all-knowing piece of shit has got 40 IQ points on you and he’s a heterosexual to boot, so...

Has your family considered putting you in a nursing home?  That way they wouldn't have to worry about you wandering off in the middle of the night.

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 12:43:29 PM
I was just on YouTube looking for a tutorial on how to shoe a horse when I ran across this.  The actions of Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch are the only reason that this whole mess, from Hilliary’s emails, to her pay for play schemes to the corruption of the DNC, DOJ and FBI have come to light. 

https://youtu.be/SJZEso7Gsns

Funny I was on YouTube®️ Looking for a tutorial on how to show a cow and I found this.

https://youtu.be/u1aCA3GWA2Y

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 20, 2017, 01:10:44 PM

Funny I was on YouTube®️ Looking for a tutorial on how to show a cow and I found this.

https://youtu.be/u1aCA3GWA2Y

Must be synchronicity at work.  (That’s some funny shit right there.)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Spy on December 20, 2017, 01:10:36 PM
Has your family considered putting you in a nursing home?  That way they wouldn't have to worry about you wandering off in the middle of the night.

They did but after I got thrown out of 3 drooling academies they gave up.  So here I am behind chicken wire in the cellar.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 12:39:00 PM

They have these cool new ones that hook right up to your usb thingy. You can use your wide screen monitor.

Computer aided wanking.  The wonders of modern technology never cease to amaze.  Somebody ought to tell Sissypants about this breakthrough.

Gd5150

On top of the booming economy this new tax bill will contribute to, Bye bye individual mandate. Looking forward to spring when Trump cracks the whip again and gets the house back on the ObatardHealthcare disaster. Need to lift regulations to allow insurance companies who were driven out on purpose to get back in. Get the free market doing what it does best, allow people to be free and spend their money how they choose. Create some competition, lower costs, better healthcare, and continue to clean the mess the Obama DNC/MSM created.

Christmas has come early for all Americans today. The year of the leftwing fail continues. Bravo!

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes and lemmings ideas turned to grey ashes
Silver-white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 12:58:13 PM

Sure you are.  You communicate that in every post.

No, I'm not.  I'm recession proof.  You, OTOH, should worry that your tips are going to fall off when the economy cools/tanks.  Though with your attitude, they're probably butkis already. Add to that that fine dining and resultant tip income at Denny's is already in the shitter and you're pretty much screwed.  Damn, and you just got out of the basement.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Spy on December 20, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

His entire family couldn't afford a nursing home - even where he lives in East Cracker.  They're just going to have to lock him in the basement - again.  Give him a shawl, drool cup and a rocking chair.

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 01:31:42 PM

No, I'm not.  I'm recession proof.  You, OTOH, should worry that your tips are going to fall off when the economy cools/tanks.  Though with your attitude, they're probably butkis already. Add to that that fine dining and resultant tip income at Denny's is already in the shitter and you're pretty much screwed.  Damn, and you just got out of the basement.

lol.  A lawyer.  Recession proof.  Who's your one client?  Mom?  Why are you on the computer?  Isn't it time to give Mommy her foot massage and fruit cup?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

lol.  A lawyer.  Recession proof.  Who's your one client?  Mom?  Why are you on the computer?  Isn't it time to give Mommy her foot massage and fruit cup?

Hey there funny hat.  Know that I am comfortbly retired and I charge no fees to my sole client.  Also,  I'm afraid mom passed away at age 102 and no longer requires foot rubs and fruit cups.  Now I suggest you go find some 18 year old boys to holler at - I'm guessing it makes you feel good.  Or, OTOH, you might try to make a friend.  Good luck with that.

aldousburbank

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 01:31:42 PM

The denigration of any individual honesty employed in a job that is considered beneath you reveals a cancer of the soul. Admittedly I have my own prejudices. They lean toward a feeling of respect for the man or woman who labors with shovels, rakes, and mops. There is a beauty to actual manual labor and menial sevice work which whizzes right past glorified computer monkeys and cubicle vermin. Any person who earns their living by breaking a sweat and actual physical exertion is exemplary of what it takes to actually make any society successful. The haughty attitude that any particular job is beneath you is not just sad, it's out of touch. Other than that, I wish you a happy Winter Solstice. (Wanders off to clean the bathrooms)

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

Hey there funny hat.  Know that I am comfortbly retired and I charge no fees to my sole client.  Also,  I'm afraid mom passed away at age 102 and no longer requires foot rubs and fruit cups.  Now I suggest you go find some 18 year old boys to holler at - I'm guessing it makes you feel good.  Or, OTOH, you might try to make a friend.  Good luck with that.

I don't need friends.  I got you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 20, 2017, 08:52:46 AM
"If Dear Leader says it I will nod my head in agreement and spout today's approved slogan". Talk about remarkably stupid. Or just willfully ignorant and happy to remain that way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 09:30:19 AM

Funny you mention Oliver North..The whining by the trumpers about how long Mueller's investigation is taking...Watergate took three years..The Iran/Contra case lasted nearly two years and the legalities didn't fully conclude until 1991...Reagan left office in 89.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 20, 2017, 09:10:49 AM

Have you actually looked at what the tax difference is? What you actually will get minus the deductions you will lose? While adding $1.4 trillion to the deficit

I don't understand this "me first" attitude while happily licking up the crumbs that your rich masters are willing to throw you

You REALLY need some new material.  ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 09:20:10 AM

Why does it make you loyal if you do national service? My old man did it in the 50s in the RAF as an electrician. It taught him self discipline and to be an electrician, not to be 'more' British. Many many soldiers come back from war deeply resenting the government that sent them there, they're not more patriotic, they're often traumatised after seeing their best mates blown to bits. Its an artificial construct assuming that because someone is in the military they're somehow more patriotic, instead of the more accurate ordinary people often trained to do extra ordinary things in often very difficult situations.

The same can be said for para medics, fire fighters and police officers (Obviously not the CIA and FBI because according to Trump they're not worth pissing on, the wall of the fallen at the CIA HQ shows how useless they are, eh?).

I think I can explain this. You see, your country was taken over through royal marriage. Through that German huns with globalist aspirations became your royal family. They've been fomenting their evil plans for the world ever since with their money. No more, son! No more. :P

PaulAtreides

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 20, 2017, 02:05:13 PM

The denigration of any individual honesty employed in a job that is considered beneath you reveals a cancer of the soul. Admittedly I have my own prejudices. They lean toward a feeling of respect for the man or woman who labors with shovels, rakes, and mops. There is a beauty to actual manual labor and menial sevice work which whizzes right past glorified computer monkeys and cubicle vermin. Any person who earns their living by breaking a sweat and actual physical exertion is exemplary of what it takes to actually make any society successful. The haughty attitude that any particular job is beneath you is not just sad, it's out of touch. Other than that, I wish you a happy Winter Solstice. (Wanders off to clean the bathrooms)

No, I only expressed an opinion that Palladin1991 did not have the temperment for the service industry and that economic conditions may further challenge his income.  I believe that people who work for tipped wages are getting screwed and I tip generously. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

I don't need friends.  I got you.

No, trust me.  You need a friend.  One that does not need to be blown up.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 02:34:41 PM

You REALLY need some new material.  ::) ;D

No, MD MD, you need to do some basic math.