• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Nobody on December 24, 2016, 12:31:06 AM
If only the same could be said for this show.  :(

Best of luck to everyone who is staying tuned-in past the 90-minute mark, the pair of you.

I'm trying to stay awake, dunno why.

mikuthing01

Wade just said she owns a jeep, probably a fucking JK

Nobody

Thank you for posting that pic.  It's nice to see that Heather has overcome her camera shyness, even if the new blonde hair dye job didn't come out all that well.

(Looks like her legs could do with a bit of a shave, though.)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 02, 2016, 12:36:51 PM

What in the actual fuck? Does she realize she is supposed to be entertaining? "perhaps nothing is on your mind"?! She's calling her audience idiots? Is she really threatening them with having to talk for the whole show? Holy shit.

Also,  how do you insert the audio clip so people don't have to click on the original post?

Nobody

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 24, 2016, 02:43:53 PM
Also,  how do you insert the audio clip so people don't have to click on the original post?

Download it from the original post (or from below), then insert it as an attachment in your own post from the "Attachments and other options" link (found below and to the left of the text box of your post when you are in edit mode).

Granted, that might not be the easiest way, but it is one way of doing it, at least.

Does she realize she is supposed to be entertaining?

I don't know if anyone else recalls hearing this, but during one of her shows in November, Heather made an unforgettable remark to the effect of, "I enjoy reading my email.  In fact, I find reading my email more entertaining than doing the show." 

I am paraphrasing somewhat, but, yes, that was the gist of what she said: that she found going through her email more entertaining than doing the show.  All I could think of when I heard her say that was, "Well, what about the listeners?  Don't they get anything out of this deal?"

So to answer your question, no, I don't think she realises she is there to entertain the listeners.  Rather, I am under the distinct impression that the most important priority for Heather Wade is: entertaining Heather Wade.  :(

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Nobody on December 24, 2016, 03:55:02 PM
Download it from the original post (or from below), then insert it as an attachment in your own post from the "Attachments and other options" link (found below and to the left of the text box of your post when you are in edit mode).

Granted, that might not be the easiest way, but it is one way of doing it, at least.

I don't know if anyone else recalls hearing this, but during one of her shows in November, Heather made an unforgettable remark to the effect of, "I enjoy reading my email.  In fact, I find reading my email more entertaining than doing the show." 

I am paraphrasing somewhat, but, yes, that was the gist of what she said: that she found going through her email more entertaining than doing the show.  All I could think of when I heard her say that was, "Well, what about the listeners?  Don't they get anything out of this deal?"

So to answer your question, no, I don't think she realises she is there to entertain the listeners.  Rather, I am under the distinct impression that the most important priority for Heather Wade is: entertaining Heather Wade.  :(

Thanks for the info and also for posting the audio.

I think she would really benefit from this video:

https://youtu.be/id4CvoKDTR0

Epaphroditus

What in the actual fuck? Does she realize she is supposed to be entertaining? "perhaps nothing is on your mind"?! She's calling her audience idiots? Is she really threatening them with having to talk for the whole show? Holy shit.

Friday 12/23 was her best show in in weeks because it was open lines which she has missed lately because of her recurring migraines , she struggles when she has a guest and no callers as thou she is not supposed to be in conversation with said guest . There is clear evidence from the various facebook groups that she has more listeners/ subscribers than people want to give her credit for .

Ciardelo

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 24, 2016, 10:38:59 PM
Friday 12/23 was her best show in in weeks because it was open lines which she has missed lately because of her recurring migraines , she struggles when she has a guest and no callers as thou she is not supposed to be in conversation with said guest . There is clear evidence from the various facebook groups that she has more listeners/ subscribers than people want to give her credit for .
I was a staunch, I mean STAUNCH supporter of Heather at the Handle LONG after it was popular around here.

NOW, here you come with this ambiguous post. Does she struggle and why? Are you fo' or again' her? WHY are people "not giving her credit?"

Do you have some facts to bolster your opinion? WTF IS your opinion?

Hog

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 24, 2016, 12:48:31 AM
is this a woman named Colby?

Compresses of diluted Vinegar applied for 15 minutes QID will clear that nasty area underneath her lowest chin.

peace
Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2016, 11:52:29 PM
Does she struggle and why? Are you fo' or again' her? WHY are people "not giving her credit?"

Do you have some facts to bolster your opinion? WTF IS your opinion?

You seem... oddly, intensely interested here. Are you aping something? Tell me that you're aping something.

Quote from: Nobody on December 24, 2016, 03:55:02 PM

Nobody tells me how to download anything!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 25, 2016, 01:31:33 AM
You seem... oddly, intensely interested here. Are you aping something? Tell me that you're aping something.
No ape Jack, just another fan of good radio.

Yeah well STFU too.

There's still good radio out there.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 25, 2016, 05:40:51 AM
No ape Jack, just another fan of good radio.

Yeah well STFU too.

JAFGR doesn't have the kind of ring to it I would like.

There's still good radio out there.

Heather's show is perfectly adequate. I, personally, for one, cannot abide her soulless embrace of the Sandy Hoax fake news bullshit, but every. single. time. I tune into MITD, she is continuing the grand Art Bell tradition, she is taking calls and interviewing guests like a champ. That she is continuing on in the face of the relentless ennui that surrounds her show like a cloud of gnats is a testament to the strength of her character and talent.

That said, tits or GTFO.

dan7800

Anyone listening tonight? How should the guest be?

Jackstar

I just turned it on. I can't tell if she's taking a call, or talking to a guest. Eh, it's a call. Anyway, it's perfectly adequate.

The real problem with the show is that they only talk about shit that I don't give two shits about--this was a problem when Bell was doing the show, for that matter.

Also, they're shills for the Illuminati, but that's a different topic.

Jackstar

Now there's a commercial for radios that's Art's doing. He's exhorting me, "It will play your favorite radio station with crystal clarity!!"

Yeah, okay... what's my favorite radio station? WHAT'S THE FREQUENCY, KENNETH???

*drops mic, jumps through time portal, grabs Dan Rather*

Lilith

I'm tuning in now...just give me a moment  :-*

Dr. MD MD

It's pretty obvious this guy was being sexually abused by the school janitor.  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 27, 2016, 12:51:59 AM
It's pretty obvious this guy was being sexually abused by the school janitor.  ::)

No! Not the broom handle.

Lilith

So, We still get to hear Keith tell us about the success of MITD.  :)

mikuthing01

Wade is reporting on dindus fighting each other

mikuthing01

Wade is letting these fucking dindus have it SIEG HEIL!