A Vulcan
97 (39.6%)
Hank's Japanese half-brother, "Junichero," in King of the Hill eps. 6ABE20-21  
57 (23.3%)
A stoner sufer named "Tracker," who mentored Sean Penn & Keanu Reeves
47 (19.2%)
Frankenstein's Monster
102 (41.6%)
One of those faces on the Sgt. Pepper album (2nd row from the top. Face #5)
66 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Jackstar

I haven't listened to Wells in like two weeks, ever since I found... never mind.

So what's up guys? *haiguise*

kf5iwe

Quote from: ge30542 on February 27, 2014, 12:20:28 PM
As a very recent enrolee to this forum, I'm still finding my way around, and it looks like "Other C2C Hosts" is the place for my post. I was listening last night to John B. Wells "Caravan to Midnight" broadcast of 2/11/14. I've always preferred John B. over George Noory. Aside from Art Bell, I'd say Wells was/is as credible as the next guy.

Wells' guest on the program I heard last night was Rabbi Steven Ben-Denoon. Have you ever heard this guy?
He was introduced as a "noted author, Biblical Scholar, Student of Hebrew, Former Resident of Israel",
I still can't decide if I just heard THE MOST mind blowing Sh#t ever, or  if Wells has completely gone over the edge.
The Rabbi basically said that The Vatican will be overseer of "The New World Order", The Jesuits are the "muscle" of The Pope, he said things like The Vatican killed Abe Lincoln,( Lincoln represented some guy in a case against the Vatican prior to his Presidency) and JFK, (JFK's assault on the Mafia). The Vatican "invented" Islam in the year 500 or 600. Mohammed married a Catholic girl, and was "groomed" for his roll in helping The Vatican spread Islam. He said that The Vatican wrote the Koran, The Vatican sunk the Titanic because 3 of it's passengers were Jewish Bankers who would not assist The Vatican with it's banking plans. Obama is a Vatican pawn, all U.S. gold has been shipped to The Vatican, The Germans had gold in Fort Knox, which we couldn't deliver to them when they requested it. There are 400,000 Russian soldiers in the U.S; here to perform "the dirty work"  that U.S. soldiers will not do when civil collapse comes. This guy went on and on and on.
I'm wondering if anyone else has heard this Rabbi, and if so, what are your thoughts?
400,000 Russian troops will last how long in a Nation with well over 200 million guns in private hands? Every blade of grass

Echo

Mr Wells,

Do a few sound tests with each guest before you record the show. That way you can ask them to stop moving/playing with the mic/phone like it's a tallywacker while talking. You need to disable the ringer/beep on all phones when recording the podcast. 

cweb

Yes. I eagerly await the day that JBW's podcast doesn't sound like it's coming out of a men's bathroom.

maureen

baloney is also green when it's gone bad.

The latest revelation from JBW and Tosh Plumlee on C2M?

The USA sells guns to other countries!

Shocking.

Quote from: bigchucka on June 19, 2014, 07:58:34 AM
...Some of the little whiny people over there at something Gab...(makes some sort of insulting noise) some of these people are so smart. (sarcastically) ... in their own minds. I think they should start their own program. And give us a chance to criticize them.  But anyway, these people are incapable of listening... Some of them are okay, they really are.  But not many.  Most of them are spoiled little brats who want to be entertained.  You know, like a dangerous baby that starts kicking and thrashing around, spitting up... deliberately.  Because you haven't provided an appropriate toy.  Their cognitive senses are poor, their critical thinking skills are nil, and their civility is, well, barely extant.

Episode 79... 41 min or so in...

Gotta love someone who can't see the irony in being an infomercial entertainment host complaining that people just want to be entertained. He should wear glasses frames with no lenses like the hipsters so we'll take him and his *journalism* seriously, snort, snort. Or, maybe a college mortarboard like Prof. Quincy Adams Wagstaff.

Oh, Johnny B, how you do make me laugh, but you can take your false flags and conspiracy theories and shove them where the monkey shoved the peanut and then grow some hide.

RedMichael

Ah so thats how he got hired on C2C in the first place.

paladin1991

Yeah but it wasn't his hand he was using at the audition interview.

Dateline

Sorry, that is just my cup of tea.

I know that cardio is good for the arterial system, but save it for the non-televised portions of the show.

Or, that is hand Zumba!

paladin1991

Quote from: Dateline on June 28, 2014, 11:58:42 PM
Sorry, that is just my cup of tea.

I know that cardio is good for the arterial system, but save it for the non-televised portions of the show.

Or, that is hand Zumba!
He's giving the hand jive!

It's weirdly mesmerizing. The logo behind him is tilted. Is it sliding off the wall from the power of his hand jive?

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 29, 2014, 12:07:53 AM
That's funny!
Hey Kids!  Be the first on your block to learn how to give a hand jive!

Spinner

Now listening to John B.'s ep. 63. He's calling Snoory "the Captain Kangaroo of the airwaves," among other things. It's a riot! LOL

Bart Ell

Quote from: Spinner on June 30, 2014, 11:09:16 AM
He's calling Snoory "the Captain Kangaroo of the airwaves," among other things.

This guy?

McPhallus

I do not understand why he does video.  How does he stay so baked?

Eddie Coyle

That laptop is the only thing that keeps this from being something I'd expect to see on cable access in 1986.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 30, 2014, 11:37:09 AM

That laptop is the only thing that keeps this from being something I'd expect to see on cable access in 1986.

Hard to believe C2C let him get away. He's clearly special.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 30, 2014, 11:45:04 AM
Hard to believe C2C let him get away. He's clearly special.

The kid's got big things ahead of him. I just hope Monsanto or the CIA doesn't Silkwood him.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 30, 2014, 11:55:52 AM
     The kid's got big things ahead of him. I just hope Monsanto or the CIA doesn't Silkwood him.

He certainly has pluck. I'll give him that.

Echo

Who can stand wearing a jacket indoors. Does he think it makes him look cool.

Ms. C

Quote from: Echo on July 02, 2014, 09:41:28 AM
Who can stand wearing a jacket indoors. Does he think it makes him look cool.

Maybe he thinks he's the new Fonzie

[attachimg=1]

Oh Happy Days ... Johnny B. Fonzarelli .... NOT

Okay ... Fixed it!!!

[attachimg=2]

And in his early years he was a stunt double for Nimoy.

One suggestion, please vet your "guests". Some of them have been long ago discredited. Thereby making you look as same. So far from what I've heard, $60 for a sub looks like a no starter.

pate

I'd pay $60 to see him replace sNooron...

wr250

now the fonz is old and doing reverse mortgage commercials. which are damn near as bad as the snooron commercials.