• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Yorkshire pud

Incidentally, who was tasked with printing out the forum? Who forgot to do it?

BellBoy

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 01:25:16 PM
waiting for the BellGab special edition FleshLightâ,,¢

Limited DarKPenguiN Editionâ,,¢

Literally, Fuck That Guy! ©

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BellBoy on December 29, 2015, 01:40:38 PM
Limited DarKPenguiN Editionâ,,¢

ERm, is it erm, tight?

A friend wants to know.

ACE of CLUBS

DarKPenguiN ......... are you Art Bell ?
Is this more un-explained drama ?

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 29, 2015, 01:45:04 PM
DarKPenguiN ......... are you Art Bell ?
Is this more un-explained drama ?
I think you just called it.

K_Dubb

Oh dear.  I'm sorry Art felt it necessary to dignify the penguin's behavior with a reply.  It's not libel or defamation.

The cards he deals out so creepily are just what used to be called gossip, the kind of stuff bitter old women whisper about behind their hands.  To refute his points requires digging into Art's personal life to an uncomfortable degree, so we're left with the scorn and contempt society has traditionally heaped on such behavior.

Thankfully moral purity isn't high on my list of qualifications for a paranormal-radio host.  Though I don't believe he is, Art could be a perfect scoundrel in his private life and I'd still listen if I could.

trostol

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 10:28:53 AM
Thank you sir. It is at Simon & Schuster with the vampire editor. We just don't know if she has read it yet as you heard.

Oh right, the Art Bell thread, freeartbell? Wait that's not right...

they arent sparkly vampires are they lol

whoozit

Which one of these is not like the others?  Which one of these doesn't belong?

HumanBeing

Quote from: whoozit on December 29, 2015, 02:04:32 PM

BellBoy

Just look at those little a-holes, just sitting there being all 'cute' and shit... don't they know that Art Bell quit?!

Gruntled

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2015, 12:55:15 PM
To asuage any guilt about ignoring me; I'm on my own ignore list.

Just sayin

Can someone quote this so I can see what I've typed please? Ta.
I see it too.
Is this me?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 02:02:03 PM
they arent sparkly vampires are they lol
Nope, MILFs and strippers. Carry on.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gruntled on December 29, 2015, 02:20:29 PM
I see it too.
Is this me?

Phew, thought I had taken ignoring myself to extremes. I might just have dragged things back to mild disregard.

Lilith

This one?  It's the only one that includes the color blue.

trostol

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 02:20:46 PM
Nope, MILFs and strippers. Carry on.  ;D

hmm...my curiosity is piqued

more like The Southern Vampire Mysteries?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 29, 2015, 01:52:42 PM

Thankfully moral purity isn't high on my list of qualifications for a paranormal-radio host.  Though I don't believe he is, Art could be a perfect scoundrel in his private life and I'd still listen if I could.

yup.  i can think of countless forms of entertainment i'd have to abandon if i were invested in the private lives of entertainers. 

BellBoy

Quote from: MV on December 29, 2015, 02:25:14 PM
yup.  i can think of countless forms of entertainment i'd have to abandon if i were invested in the private lives of entertainers.

Namely, MILFs and strippers. Carry on.  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BellBoy on December 29, 2015, 02:26:20 PM
Namely, MILFs and strippers. Carry on.  ;D

i would ask that you refrain from making my browser history a subject of discussion.  thank you in advance.

trostol

Quote from: MV on December 29, 2015, 02:25:14 PM

+1 thank you!!!!

ponyboysunset

Anyone so inclined can find my website in the PNI thread. As for Mr. Bell, well I got nothing....

Night Train

So what's Art's status as of today?

He retired forever a couple weeks ago. 

Tthen about a week later he came on here and insisted he had done no such thing and indicated he would be back behind the mic soon, and regularly, on at least a part-time basis. 

Then a couple nights ago he said he had said no such thing, and people shouldn't think he's coming back to the show ever, but they should keep paying $4.99 a month for Heather and Keith's sake.

Now he's going to sue Dark Penguin, but at this point it's all so confusing it's hard to tell if that will interefere with him going back to the show, or if it will keep him from quitting.   

We need a color chart for Art's status, kinda like the old terrorism thing.

We could post it at the top of the thread, thereby saving people a lot of time.

bellNwhistle

Just an idea..

I'm not saying DP is actually Art, but that would be one interesting way to get the "troops" to pull together. Most of us have been so, um.. distracted?.. by DP's posts, that we've forgotten to beat our usual horses to death.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Night Train on December 29, 2015, 02:39:39 PM
So what's Art's status as of today?

He retired forever a couple weeks ago. 

Tthen about a week later he came on here and insisted he had done no such thing and indicated he would be back behind the mic soon, and regularly, on at least a part-time basis. 

Then a couple nights ago he said he had said no such thing, and people shouldn't think he's coming back to the show ever, but they should keep paying $4.99 a month for Heather and Keith's sake.

Now he's going to sue Dark Penguin, but at this point it's all so confusing it's hard to tell if that will interefere with him going back to the show, or if it will keep him from quitting.   

It appears that your "World's best site blocker/productivity enhancement tool" has morphed into the "World's best BellGab thread manager/online addiction enabling tool".

Night Train

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 29, 2015, 02:44:18 PM
Just an idea..

I'm not saying DP is actually Art, but that would be one interesting way to get the "troops" to pull together. Most of us have been so, um.. distracted?.. by DP's posts, that we've forgotten to beat our usual horses to death.  ::)

Trust me.  If you paid for Art's book, by the time you're done with it, you'll feel like beating every animal in sight to death.

It's that bad.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Night Train on December 29, 2015, 02:39:39 PM

Goodness, a glimmer of hope!  And from you, of all people!  If there is such a chart, you should keep it since I woulda plotted status: unknown since he quit, which is boring.

Night Train

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 29, 2015, 02:45:23 PM
It appears that your "World's best site blocker/productivity enhancement tool" has morphed into the "World's best BellGab thread manager/online addiction enabling tool".

GravitySucksCocks? 

Is that you?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Night Train on December 29, 2015, 02:46:44 PM
Trust me.  If you paid for Art's book, by the time you're done with it, you'll feel like beating every animal in sight to death.

It's that bad.

Addict