• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 13, 2018, 12:55:29 AM
George is doing a horrendous job interviewing this Catholic layman.  He seems distracted and the questions he asks are the usual "Why is the devil Evil?" and the usual simple-minded shit. 

GNS

Sounds the same as always, 'distracted' is kind though like most simpletons he is easily distracted by simple things because complicated things are beyond his cognitive abilities. He covers for his lack of intellect by utterances like 'hmmm' 'i agree with that' 'i've always believed that too' 'interesting take', 75% of his comments are like those, they serve another purpose as well, they cover for the fact he doesn't believe in any of this paranormal and new age stuff but he knows his well paying career depends on him seeming to be one of the community - he's a fucking fraud.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 13, 2018, 01:33:29 AM
Sounds the same as always, 'distracted' is kind though like most simpletons he is easily distracted by simple things because complicated things are beyond his cognitive abilities. He covers for his lack of intellect by utterances like 'hmmm' 'i agree with that' 'i've always believed that too' 'interesting take', 75% of his comments are like those, they serve another purpose as well, they cover for the fact he doesn't believe in any of this paranormal and new age stuff but he knows his well paying career depends on him seeming to be one of the community - he's a fucking fraud.

Plus, he's lazy

oh my god this cheesy show has no standards whatsoever. this nutcase 'doctor' claims to do it all, time travel, teleportation, he just told the story of a recent teleportation adventure he went on - he wanted to visit his favorite vacation spot, Montego Bay in Jamaica, so he got into his swimsuit, put his straw hat on, pail and shovel and sat himself down on his couch and damn - he had a wonderful afternoon in Jamaica, Jorch of course was confused if it was a dream, a visualization but the kook told Jorch his swimsuit was wet and shoes full of sand - my god, and Jorch can't even muster 'that's incredible' or 'oh come on Bruce, you're telling us that you and the clothes on your back actually were in Jamaica and brought back sand?!?!'

he's not backing down, he just restated that time travel, physical time travel, is real, it's difficult but if you have the skill you can physically travel back in time and visit a younger version of yourself, but warns not to touch yourself lol no idea why if you can physically travel back in time why you couldn't shake your younger self's hand.

Jorch and Tommee once again bolt early, Tell Tale Heart story time. Jorch and Tommee doing some blow on their way to Denny's.

Listening to Jorch's voice reading this story it's obvious how he's deteriorated with age, his voice was much better, now he's a mush mouth.

Ted Baxter

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 13, 2018, 12:55:29 AM
George is doing a horrendous job interviewing this Catholic layman.  He seems distracted and the questions he asks are the usual "Why is the devil Evil?" and the usual simple-

What was your first clue.....Georgie Boy has always been a terrible interviewer. Limited vocabulary and a side order of being a baboon

The Jorch Noory Live Stage Show is only the beginning.  A Coastworld tourist attraction theme park in Vegas is coming I'm sure. So much potential. Jorch's Mustache Ride an erotic super coaster, Linda Moulton Howe's Haunted House, Steven Quayle's immersive Book of Revelation VR Experience, something like Disney's Main St where Jorch's Cold War childhood world is recreated, a cryptozoological petting zoo where kids can feed chupacabras and interact with sasquatches, Live Exorcisms, it's really endless the possibilities. Part science museum, part circus freak show.

ShayP

Did I hear Noory correctly when he told the first guest that back in the day if he made $40,000 he'd put down $43,000.  Noory said he did that because he may have had a little extra money come to him that he may not have accounted for and didn't want to make a mistake.  Huh?  ???  He did say his accountant told him not to do that.  As did the guest.   ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on April 13, 2018, 07:19:47 AM
Did I hear Noory correctly when he told the first guest that back in the day if he made $40,000 he'd put down $43,000.  Noory said he did that because he may have had a little extra money come to him that he may not have accounted for and didn't want to make a mistake.  Huh?  ???  He did say his accountant told him not to do that.  As did the guest.   ;D
Well, if you want to do so there is a way. I often suggest this to the super rich Hollywood malcontents and Leftists who bitch about tax cuts etc.
https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsfaq/fs_gifts_to_govt.htm

ItsOver

Guess who gives his Federal salary to the Federal government.

"Since taking office, Trump has donated each of his salaries to federal agencies. His previous donations have gone to the National Park Service for battlefield infrastructure, the Department of Education to fund a summer camp and the Department of Health and Human Services to battle the opioid crisis."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/02/13/president-trump-donates-fourth-quarter-salary-infrastructure-projects/334379002/

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
Guess who gives his Federal salary to the Federal government.

"Since taking office, Trump has donated each of his salaries to federal agencies. His previous donations have gone to the National Park Service for battlefield infrastructure, the Department of Education to fund a summer camp and the Department of Health and Human Services to battle the opioid crisis."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/02/13/president-trump-donates-fourth-quarter-salary-infrastructure-projects/334379002/

For a split second I thought you may be referring to Noory.  LOL!  He is an incredibly charitably fellow.  So I hear.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 13, 2018, 11:11:46 AM
For a split second I thought you may be referring to Noory.  LOL!  He is an incredibly charitably fellow.  So I hear.
Ha, ha, ha!  Sorry to shake yeeewww up, Shay.  Maybe Jorch donates the books he doesn't give to his blind listeners to the Library of Congress. ;) 

Morgus

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 13, 2018, 02:58:06 AM
Jorch and Tommee once again bolt early, Tell Tale Heart story time. Jorch and Tommee doing some blow on their way to Denny's.

Listening to Jorch's voice reading this story it's obvious how he's deteriorated with age, his voice was much better, now he's a mush mouth.

Yep Noory split again 1/2 hour early and said "Due to popular demand, here is the Tell Tale Heart"
I highly doubt anyone demanded that old thing be replayed for the umpteenth time...

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2018, 05:36:27 PM
Yep Noory split again 1/2 hour early and said "Due to popular demand, here is the Tell Tale Heart"
I highly doubt anyone demanded that old thing be replayed for the umpteenth time...
I actually listened to a bit of it cleaning my gutters. Didn't listen to the whole thing. Horrible rendition. In fact, if the program still exists, Norry should be renditioned by some CIA contractors and water-boarded in some post-SovietBloc country for the performance. And forced into stress-positions for what he has done to the show. Until he is forced to admit what he has done and forced to deny that he will plague the future as "Dexter Monterrey" radio-host personality, as a dentist claims.
ps: if his stuff works so well why wouldn't the dentist use it in his practice or patent it and let other dentists use it with royalties? Imagine: "Ok, while I take out that abcess and do that root canal you will be on the beach in Jamaica...."

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2018, 05:36:27 PM
Maybe some prisoner being tortured in a Mexican lockup was given a choice to call in and demand either the old lady beating the guy with an umbrella or Jorch reading Poe.  They were lightening up on him after making him listen to Jack from Banyon Hill all day.

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2018, 05:41:02 PM
I actually listened to a bit of it while cleaning my gutters colon.

FIFY   :D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2018, 05:49:09 PM
Maybe some prisoner being tortured in a Mexican lockup was given a choice to call in and demand either the old lady beating the guy with an umbrella or Jorch reading Poe.  They were lightening up on him after making him listen to Jack from Banyon Hill all day.
In a few decades, when rules about declassification come around, we will likely learn the problems our diplomatic staff in Cuba had was not some advanced audio weapon but really constant bombardment replays of Norry's renditions of Poe, the fake umbrella/Bible old lady accident story, and Jack from Banyon Hill.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on April 13, 2018, 05:51:30 PM
FIFY   :D
That happened the other day. I blame a salad. Seriously. I guess I should say at least I got the "cleansing" for free and didn't pay some C2C supplement salesman or Hollywood clinic for the clean-out. In a way good because having a big crawfish boil tomorrow....

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2018, 05:52:53 PM
In a few decades, when rules about declassification come around, we will likely learn the problems our diplomatic staff in Cuba had was not some advanced audio weapon but really constant bombardment replays of Norry's renditions of Poe, the fake umbrella/Bible old lady accident story, and Jack from Banyon Hill.
You'd think playing those things would be banned by a multilateral treaty by now, as crimes against humanity.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
You'd think playing those things would be banned by a multilateral treaty by now, as crimes against humanity.
Maybe the rumors of Trump reconsidering things like the TPP is really his way to get that stuff banned internationally?

Morgus

Noory hasn't reported about Art Bell on the show tonight?
Maybe George Knapp will do do on Sunday night.

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2018, 11:53:19 PM
Noory hasn't reported about Art Bell on the show tonight?
Maybe George Knapp will do do on Sunday night.

No he has not I’m actually listening for once. First time in years.

He thinks it might be a hoax Tom and Lisa are working on substaTiating. Faking being upset

Morgus

Ah, Noory just mentioned he has heard unconfirmed reports someone has passed away today, but he isn't giving out the name yet.
Tommy is trying to get confirmation for him.

Morgus

Noory still isn't revealing the name until he makes sure its not fake news.
But Noory's voice was quivering and he was struggling to get thru a live onair commercial just now...

If he did an internet search he could easily find this Las Vegas news article:
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/longtime-radio-host-art-bell-dies-at-72/1121339679

Morgus

Noory is talking with his guest about having to make sure the report is true.
Noory's voice is still quivering.

Morgus

Open lines callers later tonight will be interesting.
Even callers for the guest are hinting about the news.

Rix Gins

George announced Art's death.  Pretty broken up about it.

Dr. MD MD

I guess I missed it. They're talking about 9/11 now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dateline on April 14, 2018, 12:41:20 AM
Norry, you should take stock.  You threw love away and smashed it and that person was devastated.

Huh? ???

Morgus

Noory is back to talking to his guest about superstitions and strange facts again now.