• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The "I'm watching/just watched *movie title* thread....

Started by PhantasticSanShiSan, September 26, 2008, 04:58:26 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2015, 11:01:17 PM
Being, I guess, a cynic I was worried about the new Mad Max, so haven't seen but based on your review I will. I figured there is no way a modern movie could get away with the violence, misogyny, homosexual, new-wave sound, and general grittiness these days, and tragic themes of the original especially from a Hollywood production. But I will see based on your review and what I've heard.

I literally have no idea how Miller did it. It's got it all. It's a Mad Max movie without Mel Gibson on the model of Road Warrior with most of the movie taking place on the thunder vehicles, yet it somehow outdoes Road Warrior. What Miller seems to do is to (politically) balance all that with a veritable gaggle of strong female characters. He preserves what he had by bowing down with somewhat extreme feminist undertones but backs it again with clear exploitation of women (women are kept in a state of lactation and milked). He's doing some kind of political dance to straddle both worlds and maintain the film as a "guy movie" while appealing to chicks with the strong female characters yet without losing the essence of what Mad Max films are. And he does it with comparatively very little dialogue relying on imagery to tell the story and do the character development. Very odd this film.

Regarding Conquistador films (and books.) Yes. More should be made and written. Crazy awesome history, for good or ill. Herzog made great ones (as talked about before) but more should be made. I worry, though, on political correctness and revisionism (on all sides.) I recall a Ian show on C2C about the 'Lost City of Z' with an author of a book about it has been taken up by Hollywood now. Apparently a Brad Pitt vehicle last I heard. That show, and book, were excellent. Hope the movie does justice.

I've always wanted a story about Hernando de Soto's expedition into what is now the southern US. There are four extant accounts and it's very clear that the historic Indian tribes were not in place at that time, rather the Indians were an advanced agricultural society on level with Peru. Yet in the 150 years after De Soto left, that entire civilization disintegrated and became the nomadic tribes we're familiar with.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 06, 2015, 11:26:08 PM
I literally have no idea how Miller did it. It's got it all. It's a Mad Max movie without Mel Gibson on the model of Road Warrior with most of the movie taking place on the thunder vehicles, yet it somehow outdoes Road Warrior. What Miller seems to do is to (politically) balance all that with a veritable gaggle of strong female characters. He preserves what he had by bowing down with somewhat extreme feminist undertones but backs it again with clear exploitation of women (women are kept in a state of lactation and milked). He's doing some kind of political dance to straddle both worlds and maintain the film as a "guy movie" while appealing to chicks with the strong female characters yet without losing the essence of what Mad Max films are. And he does it with comparatively very little dialogue relying on imagery to tell the story and do the character development. Very odd this film.

I've always wanted a story about Hernando de Soto's expedition into what is now the southern US. There are four extant accounts and it's very clear that the historic Indian tribes were not in place at that time, rather the Indians were an advanced agricultural society on level with Peru. Yet in the 150 years after De Soto left, that entire civilization disintegrated and became the nomadic tribes we're familiar with.
I will see. I also see that they will be playing it at an IMAX near me. Speaking on Indians and exploration at same museum, though in the smaller theater, they had a show called "La Belle" about La Salle's ill-fated exploration into Texas. I thought sort of a scam but the short movie and production was pretty good and in "4D" that was pretty neat (seats shook, steam, mists, surround sound, etc.) And the actual story, though, I'm sure kids there wouldn't believe are true. Real history is more amazing that CGI or made-up stuff. Real adventures, mayhem, and drama way worse than what Hollyweird makes up. (I did think interesting one thing. Have seen several times at cathedrals, museums, dinosaur sites, etc and always wondered a bit. There were real people in the museum restoring, working on the recovered vessel. And bunches of people, tourists, school kids, etc gawking and what-not. I've seen this thing before in various places but, I wonder, if the actual experts and workers, like it. It sort of like a human zoo. I'm trying to friggin work here- I'm not kidding its my job!!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Talon

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on June 06, 2015, 11:57:00 PM
I will see. I also see that they will be playing it at an IMAX near me. Speaking on Indians and exploration at same museum, though in the smaller theater, they had a show called "La Belle" about La Salle's ill-fated exploration into Texas. I thought sort of a scam but the short movie and production was pretty good and in "4D" that was pretty neat (seats shook, steam, mists, surround sound, etc.) And the actual story, though, I'm sure kids there wouldn't believe are true. Real history is more amazing that CGI or made-up stuff. Real adventures, mayhem, and drama way worse than what Hollyweird makes up. (I did think interesting one thing. Have seen several times at cathedrals, museums, dinosaur sites, etc and always wondered a bit. There were real people in the museum restoring, working on the recovered vessel. And bunches of people, tourists, school kids, etc gawking and what-not. I've seen this thing before in various places but, I wonder, if the actual experts and workers, like it. It sort of like a human zoo. I'm trying to friggin work here- I'm not kidding its my job!!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Talon

I've noticed that kids tend to see older movies done entirely without CGI and then claim that they must have used models or CGI. Fitzcarraldo is one of those. They look at my like I'm an alien when I explain that Herzog actually hauled that steamship over a mountain.

I've seen the glass windows in museums where people are cleaning fossils and such. I guess they get used to it, but I've never felt comfortable standing over someone's shoulder while they work so I generally avoid those things.

Real history is far crazier than formulaic Hollywood stories. Actually, novels are far crazier than Hollywood stories. Hollywood wanted a "system" where they could rely on certain storytelling models, such as the three act structure Herzog is always railing against, that would give them metrics with which they could use to determine if a screenplay is marketable or not as a movie. The fact is they managed to do themselves zero good and their market shrank faster than it would have without the formulas and ruined high-budget cinema in the process. The publishers tried to do that at one time but quickly realized that sales fell sharply, yet Hollywood never got it. They're the most risk averse bunch of "businessmen" I've ever seen.

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 05, 2015, 04:49:22 PM
Yes, I've heard of her.  Some of these silent-era stars were very Colorful.

Yeah my grandmother was a lot like some of those girls.  She dressed like a flapper and also acted like one but she settled down after a while.

As far as Barbara goes,  the wiki page lists tuberculosis and nephritis as the cause of death but the press initially said "broken nerves" and "complications" were the cause of death.  Tuberculosis was not deemed to be her illness at the time according to her doctors. The primary symptoms seemed to be weight loss and exhaustion.  She was using cocaine to lose weight during the previous couple of years.  I simply think her immune system was shot from going with little sleep for many years and the cocaine accelerated her tailspin.

The post WWI generation really seemed  to be the first generation to really embrace a wild and rebellious lifestyle.  Most people were simply too poor and luxuries were too rare before then.  Of course, among the rich, this was nothing new but now the masses were able to join in.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 07, 2015, 12:23:41 AM
I've noticed that kids tend to see older movies done entirely without CGI and then claim that they must have used models or CGI. Fitzcarraldo is one of those. They look at my like I'm an alien when I explain that Herzog actually hauled that steamship over a mountain.

I've seen the glass windows in museums where people are cleaning fossils and such. I guess they get used to it, but I've never felt comfortable standing over someone's shoulder while they work so I generally avoid those things.

Real history is far crazier than formulaic Hollywood stories. Actually, novels are far crazier than Hollywood stories. Hollywood wanted a "system" where they could rely on certain storytelling models, such as the three act structure Herzog is always railing against, that would give them metrics with which they could use to determine if a screenplay is marketable or not as a movie. The fact is they managed to do themselves zero good and their market shrank faster than it would have without the formulas and ruined high-budget cinema in the process. The publishers tried to do that at one time but quickly realized that sales fell sharply, yet Hollywood never got it. They're the most risk averse bunch of "businessmen" I've ever seen.

I found out something interesting.  In older movies particularly silent films, when it seems obvious that the background utilizes some sort of matte shot, such was not the case.  I will quote William K. Everson from his book American Silent Film.

"It consisted of painting a foreground or background establishing material (a castle, a forest, a panorama of town and countryside)  on glass placed in front of the camera lens. The actors, placed in correct perspective, would then be photographed through the glass, and the resulting perfect illusion would, for example, show them galloping up a long road to a huge castle ( e.g. Rex Ingram and Valentino's Four Horseman of the Apocalypse - Ed. 21st Century Man). Such scenes were not only flawlessly composed but also were rock steady and infinitely more satisfying than the back-projection technique which largely supplanted the glass shot in the sound era."

I just found this out and it floored me.  It looks a hell of a lot better than back-projection. Very intricate work. True artisans at work.  Anyway I wanted to share that.  I'm almost convinced that the most visually stunning films were made between 1920 and 1929.  Prime examples would be the work of Maurice Tourneur, Rex Ingram, Murnau, Victor Sjostrom [Seastrom], Von Sternberg, Christensen,  Fairbanks, and even De Mille (King of Kings in particular).

I'll let you know when I watch the two Herzog films.  Probably sometime in the next week.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 07, 2015, 02:20:17 AM
I found out something interesting.  In older movies particularly silent films, when it seems obvious that the background utilizes some sort of matte shot, such was not the case.  I will quote William K. Everson from his book American Silent Film.

"It consisted of painting a foreground or background establishing material (a castle, a forest, a panorama of town and countryside)  on glass placed in front of the camera lens. The actors, placed in correct perspective, would then be photographed through the glass, and the resulting perfect illusion would, for example, show them galloping up a long road to a huge castle ( e.g. Rex Ingram and Valentino's Four Horseman of the Apocalypse - Ed. 21st Century Man). Such scenes were not only flawlessly composed but also were rock steady and infinitely more satisfying than the back-projection technique which largely supplanted the glass shot in the sound era."

I just found this out and it floored me.  It looks a hell of a lot better than back-projection. Very intricate work. True artisans at work.  Anyway I wanted to share that.  I'm almost convinced that the most visually stunning films were made between 1920 and 1929.  Prime examples would be the work of Maurice Tourneur, Rex Ingram, Murnau, Victor Sjostrom [Seastrom], Von Sternberg, Christensen,  Fairbanks, and even De Mille (King of Kings in particular).

I'll let you know when I watch the two Herzog films.  Probably sometime in the next week.

I didn't know that either. Very interesting. Yes, I also find that the older the film the more visually stunning it is, as far as composition.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 06, 2015, 12:45:10 AM
Sense8.

a series where people get into each others heads and lets the viewer get into the heads of the story's characters.

12 episodes in two days. was it worth it? yes, yes and oh yes.  8)

albrecht

Too late to alert y'all but TCM, about the only decent non-sports channel worth having cable for, is showing "The Thing From Another World" now. Great movie. We can argue about if the various remakes were better/worse but certainly a fun movie!

Quote from: albrecht on June 07, 2015, 09:10:18 PM
Too late to alert y'all but TCM, about the only decent non-sports channel worth having cable for, is showing "The Thing From Another World" now. Great movie. We can argue about if the various remakes were better/worse but certainly a fun movie!

I'm pretty sure the monster is whoever is wearing the turtleneck in the shot.

I just watched The Homesman (2014), a Western with Tommy Lee Jones and Hillary Swank.  I was disappointed by it.  I didn't buy the suicide that takes place in the movie.  It was totally out of character.  Also, the last scene of the movie left me cold.  I felt like I wasted 2 hours.  I hate how some movies like to be gritty and realistic but then throw something into the film that is totally unrealistic like the aforementioned suicide.  There were some nice panoramic shots but a lot of turkeys also have nice shots in them.  2 stars out of 5. 

Now I am going to watch my Silent Movie Sunday feature, The Wind with Lillian Gish, directed by Sjostrom.  It has a similar theme to The Homesman about lonely people living out on the Plains during the latter half of the 19th Century.  I have a feeling it'll be a much better film.

Cynnie

I just watched 3am time of sexuality .
I saw on FB that Olson Welles edited it so I was curious .

Man the hair .So much hair

SciFiAuthor

One of the best sci fi movies of its day based on one of the best sci fi short stories ever; "Who goes there?" by John W. Campbell.

ItsOver

Definitely.  I've got the DVD. 
Always a fun watch.  The Kurt Russell version wasn't bad but I still prefer the Marshall Dillon as a giant carrot version.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 07, 2015, 09:55:33 PM

Now I am going to watch my Silent Movie Sunday feature, The Wind with Lillian Gish, directed by Sjostrom. 

I just saw that on TCM about a week ago, late at night. It was a pretty good movie.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 07, 2015, 11:13:10 PM
I just saw that on TCM about a week ago, late at night. It was a pretty good movie.

Yeah,  I was wanting to watch it then but I was already watching something else.  Luckily, it is showing On Demand on the TCM website so I was able to see it.  I'd like to get a DVD copy but The Wind has not been made available yet. I'm hoping the Warner Archive will eventually release it along with The Scarlet Letter by the same team.

It was much better than The Homesman which I watched earlier tonight.  One problem I had with The Wind was when the step-brother's wife kicked Gish out of the house out of jealousy.  If I was the step-brother,  I would have told her to f... off and Gish was going to stay.  I understand the film originally had a depressing ending where Gish, completely mad, walks off to die in the Plains.  Louis B. Mayer said no way they were going to release the film with that ending so they reshot it. I'm sort of glad Mayer did that but they went a little overboard with the happy ending.  I think there should have been a compromise somewhere in the middle. The husband finds Gish out on the prairie and takes her back to the shack.  She snaps out of her madness and does declare her love for him but she is going to need some time to recover from the trauma. Other than those small complaints, it was a fantastic film with a wonderful performance by Gish.  Sjostrom again fails to disappoint.  A very captivating film.  4 and a half stars out of 5 for The Wind.

I want to give a heads up as I know there are a few other classic film lovers like me.  Next Sunday Night at 12 AM EDT, the 2 hour and 15 minute cut of Greed (1924) is being shown on TCM.  I've never seen it and I'm sure I'll be a bit disappointed as there is apparently a 4 hour cut available.  Wish the 9 hour version still existed but if wishes were fishes....  I'd like to sock it to Mayer and Thalberg for messing that film up.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.  It's not available on DVD or Blu-ray yet so if you want to make a copy, set your timer.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 07, 2015, 08:55:39 PM
a series where people get into each others heads and lets the viewer get into the heads of the story's characters.

Added it to my Netflix list when you mentioned it the other day.  (Gotta' finish season 2 of Hannibal first)  :o

Caught it last night.  Now I'm trying to get into "work mode" and I'm dragging.... :P

I liked it better when I could sleep in 'til 10 or 11 after watching movies 'til 3 or 4.
So much for early retirement....    *sigh*

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 07, 2015, 08:55:39 PM

Peter Griffin: Ok. Ok. Ok. Just to clarify, this is NOT that series featuring Gary Collins that was originally broadcast on ABC from Jan to Dec in 1972 as the hour long The Sixth Sense that upon subsequent syndication was butchered to fit the thirty minute model of the syndicated version of Night Gallery with no mention of the fact that the Collins episodes were not authentic Night Gallery episodes, but merely propped under that famously macabre banner as syndication filler, and that the editing process rendered many episodes of The Sixth Sense incomprehensible, despite Rod Serling agreeing to record custom Night Gallery introductions to lay the groundwork for the missing plot points left on the editing floor?

I see. Glad that's cleared up, ETOZ.

I hate to say this, but Rod Serling was a whore. Not normally, but in this case. In this specific case, he was definitely a Whore of The Sixth Sense. Whether or not there are any whores on Sense8, I cannot say.  But as far as Mr. Serling, he clearly did it for the money. He blemished Night Gallery for an easy paycheck. I don't know how else they could have talked him into it except with a lot of green.

Brian: What the hell, Peter?! Are you using my Mac and my Bellgab account again?!  Give me that. These people don't even know who I really am. You're DESTROYING the illusion, Peter. Damn it! Stop posting under my account.

Peter: But Brian, I was always so confused by the Night Gallery episodes featuring Gary Collins. When I saw ETOZ mention Sense8, I was having these really cramping flashbacks until I realized he was talking about something different.  You know how I am about seeking clarity, Brian. Clarity above all else.

(Peter looks directly into the camera, intentionally breaking the fourth wall)

By the way, I am allowed to call Evil Twin Of Zen "ETOZ," because it's the internet. Ain't that right, Brian?

Brian: Jesus, Peter. How many times do I have to tell you? When we are in this environment, I'm "Cam". You got it? Anytime I have my MacAir open, then you can always remember, simply by reversing "Mac", who I am. I've cultivated this identity for years and you're #&$*ing it all up, Peter.

Peter: Cam is Mac backwards? I mean, I know it's "Mac" backwards, but I mean, that's what you were going for when you picked your handle? Really?

Brian: Yep. Pretty cool, huh?

(pause)

Peter: Tell me something, "Cam." Has anyone on the forum had the balls to tell you that that, that whole backward nickname thing, is queerer than Johnny Weissmuller humping his rubber prop alligator? And if that's true, is "ETOZ" secret code for that pink Mexican soap? Wait! What are you doin'? Put the baseball bat down, Brian. Put it down! Drop it! If all this is true, then what's with all the "John Titor's Clock" crap? I said, drop the bat, Brian! Drop it! It's not my fault that you got on the Internet of Lies and

(signal lost)

This has been a platinum+ episode of Camazotz Automat. Annnnd you're welcome. You're privileged, and you're welcome.

Cam out. Way out.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 08, 2015, 05:16:58 AM
Peter Griffin: Ok. Ok. Ok. Just to clarify, this is NOT that series featuring Gary Collins that was originally broadcast on ABC from Jan to Dec in 1972 as the hour long The Sixth Sense that upon subsequent syndication was butchered to fit the thirty minute model of the syndicated version of Night Gallery with no mention of the fact that the Collins episodes were not authentic Night Gallery episodes, but merely propped under that famously macabre banner as syndication filler, and that the editing process rendered many episodes of The Sixth Sense incomprehensible, despite Rod Serling agreeing to record custom Night Gallery introductions to lay the groundwork for the missing plot points left on the editing floor?

I hate to say this, but Rod Serling was a whore. Not normally, but in this case. In this specific case, he was definitely a Whore of The Sixth Sense. Whether or not there are any whores on Sense8, I cannot say.  But as far as Mr. Serling, he clearly did it for the money. He blemished Night Gallery for an easy paycheck. I don't know how else they could have talked him into it except with a lot of green.

Brian: What the hell, Peter?! Are you using my Mac and my Bellgab account again?!  Give me that. These people don't even know who I really am. You're DESTROYING the illusion, Peter. Damn it! Stop posting under my account.

Peter: But Brian, I was always so confused by the Night Gallery episodes featuring Gary Collins. When I saw ETOZ mention Sense8, I was having these really cramping flashbacks until I realized he was talking about something different.  You know how I am about seeking clarity, Brian. Clarity above all else.

By the way, I am allowed to call Evil Twin Of Zen "ETOZ," because it's the internet. Ain't that right, Brian?

Brian: Jesus, Peter. How many times do I have to tell you? When we are in this environment, I'm "Cam". You got it? Anytime I have my MacAir open, then you can always remember, simply by reversing "Mac", who I am. I've cultivated this identity for years and you're #&$*ing it all up, Peter.

Peter: Cam is Mac backwards? I mean, I know it's "Mac" backwards, but I mean, that's what you were going for when you picked your handle? Really?

(pause)

Peter: Tell me something, "Cam." Has anyone on the forum had the balls to tell you that that, that whole backward nickname thing, is queerer than Johnny Weissmuller humping his rubber prop alligator? And if that's true, is "ETOZ" secret code for that pink Mexican soap? Wait! What are you doin'? Put the baseball bat down, Brian. Put it down! Drop it! If all this is true, then what's with all the "John Titor's Clock" crap? I said, drop the bat, Brian! Drop it! It's not my fault that you got on the Internet of Lies and

(signal lost)

This has been a platinum+ episode of Camazotz Automat. Annnnd you're welcome. You're privileged, and you're welcome.

Cam out. Way out.

Gary Collins is one pissed off mofo .  Here's a photo from his chat show in the 80's.He seems to be asking the guest, "You didn't really do that did you?  You did!!  You're a sick motherfucker.  Get off my show!  Now!

yumyumtree

Sorry to hear that the Homesman isnt too good. I was hoping it would come to redbox.  I may watch it anyway if it does.

I would like to see the new biopic about Brian Wilson(I forget the name) but so far it isn't in Everett, only Lynnwood.

The Everett historic theatre is having a silent movie series.  Metropolis, which I've seen, is the first.  Later is Birth of a Nation and Hunchback of Notre Dame.  I'm looking forward to those.  They made it clear that Birth of a Nation is only being shown for artistic reasons, not the politics or ideology.

I understand that Greed is based on the novel McTeague by Frank Norris.  Maybe I'm confused.  But McTeague, which I had to read for a college literature class in the 70s, still sticks with me after all these years.

I just checked.  Love and Mercy is the name of the Brian Wilson m,ovie.  It may be worth a trip to Lynnwood.

Eddie Coyle

Eden Lake (2008)

Garbage, absolute fucking garbage. Makes Last House on the Left and I Spit On Your Grave look like Citizen Kane. Freaks had more telegenic actors/actresses than this rebarbative shitpile.

Quote from: yumyumtree on June 08, 2015, 09:51:46 AM
Sorry to hear that the Homesman isnt too good. I was hoping it would come to redbox.  I may watch it anyway if it does.

I would like to see the new biopic about Brian Wilson(I forget the name) but so far it isn't in Everett, only Lynnwood.

The Everett historic theatre is having a silent movie series.  Metropolis, which I've seen, is the first.  Later is Birth of a Nation and Hunchback of Notre Dame.  I'm looking forward to those.  They made it clear that Birth of a Nation is only being shown for artistic reasons, not the politics or ideology.

I understand that Greed is based on the novel McTeague by Frank Norris.  Maybe I'm confused.  But McTeague, which I had to read for a college literature class in the 70s, still sticks with me after all these years.

I just checked.  Love and Mercy is the name of the Brian Wilson m,ovie.  It may be worth a trip to Lynnwood.

Yeah, I'm going to see Love And Mercy.  I'm a huge Wilson fan.  Of course I'm rather biased.  My mother's maiden name was Wilson.  No relation that I know of. Brian's family came from the Midwest while my Mom's family came from the Deep South.

You might like The Homesman if you don't mind the murky ending.  It's well-made but the last third of the movie left me cold. Just not my cup of tea.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on June 08, 2015, 05:16:58 AM

(pause)

(signal lost)

Cam out. Way out.
???

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2015, 06:28:18 AM
Gary Collins is one pissed off mofo .  Here's a photo from his chat show in the 80's.

He seems to be asking the guest, "You didn't really do that did you?  You did!!  You're a sick motherfucker.  Get off my show!  Now!

heh heh

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 08, 2015, 03:29:07 PM
???

Oh, hey, man. That was my douche roommate, "Pete", getting on my computer again. He's a lunatic. I'm sorry you were dragged into that, Evil. What a mess. I had to look up ZOTE soap. Hey, what a coincidence with those reversed initials, huh?  Ha ha ha ha. I only get about half of what he goes on about. I'm afraid I don't speak douche. He gets on these tangents. Like a dog with a bone! LOL. Guess that's calling the kettle canine! LOL. (God, I slay me sometimes.) Yeah, my roommate does that when we're in the car, too. Doesn't know when the hell to shut up. Boundary issues. Again, sorry about that whole Sixth Sense confusion with the series you were watching. Some kind of early trauma from Gary Collins I guess. Hey, maybe it's time for me to look for another roommate! LOL. High five, Evil! Or is that "Live"? LOL. Oh... ooops!

(sigh)

(sip)

Man, I tell you what.

Brian

Watching Lassie The Complete Collection on DVD.

You go girl! Woof! LOL.

Damn, these martinis are kick ass. I feel like James Bond or something. Yep. Drinking in style tonight. Or is it morning? Who the hell cares!

Free Art Fucking Bell! Secret Agent Brian using the shortwave, sir! LOL Come in. Over. LOL.

Brian

Quote from: Cynnie on June 07, 2015, 10:06:11 PM
I just watched 3am time of sexuality .
I saw on FB that Olson Welles edited it so I was curious .

Man the hair .So much hair

Hey, you got somet hing against hair? I mean, come on. Thank dog were not reptilians. Am I right or am I right? What's wrong wi th a littel hair? I went on a date with this shaved Chihuahuahuahua once and ...LOL... I gotta tel l ya... you do NOT want too know! What a night  mare ! Snippety little bitch.

I can't believe you're anti hair. What aabout bigfoot? Can't imagine some kind of bald bigfoot being talked about on art goddamn Bell...

wouldn't happen in a million human years. That'd just be bad radio.

Bria n

waaht th hell? i  ve ben signnn my nam as "Bri an 

my mstakk! will go ba ck dand f ix B

rian