• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Jackstar

When did "The Fret Files" turn into "The Firearm Files"? This seems like a hidden bonus level.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1286817051907100674

timebandit

Come On Monday!!
RechargeRegroupReplenish

#CanBeOnlyOne

DynamoHum

I am of the opinion, and have been since the start that no matter what happened, the family and the coroner believe that it was accidental, and it’s nobody else’s right to say any different.

I will say that feeling for me was cemented after I heard Airyn give her statement during the interview with Karen that I did. It affected me greatly having to hear a widow beg another woman to stop talking about her dead husband in that way. It was disrespectful of Heather then and it is disrespectful of Lear now. 

[attachment=1]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 25, 2020, 10:40:20 AM
I am of the opinion, and have been since the start that no matter what happened, the family and the coroner believe that it was accidental, and it’s nobody else’s right to say any different.

I will say that feeling for me was cemented after I heard Airyn give her statement during the interview with Karen that I did. It affected me greatly having to hear a widow beg another woman to stop talking about her dead husband in that way. It was disrespectful of Heather then and it is disrespectful of Lear now. 

[attachment=1,msg1407862]

If Art didn’t want people to speculate that it was suicide then he would’ve picked a different date...but he did want that because he was Art Bell.

DynamoHum

I can’t imagine Art boffing Heather - but if this is correct and it has now come out ... this might send her over the edge.

Poor Airyn having to live next door. What a bag of shite.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 25, 2020, 11:07:26 AM
I can’t imagine Art boffing Heather - but if this is correct and it has now come out ... this might send her over the edge.

I wonder who it was that was threatening to expose the affair?

VC

This IS absolutely laughable! First off, whom would know or be capable of exposing an ongoing affair between Heater and AB while he is alive? Not possible! This is MOAR insanity sourced from Heater herself and/or someone she knows that continues pranking, in this instance, the mentally ill, such as, John Lear.

Heater IS a LIAR and/or stupidly believing a falsehood. Period. People don't commit suicide by micro-overdosing. Suicide requires a massive overdose in order to be certain to kill yourself. AB would want to be certain he dies and not become an idiot on life support. That's how people consciously decide to commit suicide. You jump off the San Francisco bridge or take a massive overdose that is certain to kill.

Now, there could be the possibility of NOT monitoring what AB was taking on a daily basis with his meds. Was someone else responsible for monitoring this? That could have only been his wife considering there were no care givers or other adults living there.

DynamoHum

Passed along the Lear post to the Bell family and Karen J

jedimiller

DH wtf. Just stop. What's wrong with u. FFS

jedimiller

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 25, 2020, 11:07:26 AM

Oh shut up. If anyone is to blame its Art. He was a fukin adult.

AZZERAE

Quote from: jedimiller on July 25, 2020, 12:15:52 PM

I thought DH was your "friend", you dumb 'spic. That's not how you talk to a "friend".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on July 25, 2020, 11:49:21 AM
This IS absolutely laughable! First off, whom would know or be capable of exposing an ongoing affair between Heater and AB while he is alive? Not possible! This is MOAR insanity sourced from Heater herself and/or someone she knows that continues pranking, in this instance, the mentally ill, such as, John Lear.

Heater IS a LIAR and/or stupidly believing a falsehood. Period. People don't commit suicide by micro-overdosing. Suicide requires a massive overdose in order to be certain to kill yourself. AB would want to be certain he dies and not become an idiot on life support. That's how people consciously decide to commit suicide. You jump off the San Francisco bridge or take a massive overdose that is certain to kill.

Now, there could be the possibility of NOT monitoring what AB was taking on a daily basis with his meds. Was someone else responsible for monitoring this? That could have only been his wife considering there were no care givers or other adults living there.

Hissy fit of denial. ::)

jedimiller

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 25, 2020, 12:25:24 PM
I thought DH was your "friend", you dumb 'spic. That's not how you talk to a "friend".

Fuk off Terrorist Troll

AZZERAE

Quote from: jedimiller on July 25, 2020, 12:36:25 PM
Fuk off Terrorist Troll

Wha? I can't hear you with my cock in your mouth.

timebandit

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 25, 2020, 11:52:54 AM
Passed along the Lear post to the Bell family and Karen J
how altruistic of you dyno.. still the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3RJZJM3VxQ

DynamoHum

Quote from: timebandit on July 25, 2020, 01:09:50 PM
how altruistic of you dyno.. still the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3RJZJM3VxQ

Well he makes some bold claims that if I was a member of he family I would want to hear about.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 25, 2020, 01:49:06 PM
Well he makes some bold claims that if I was a member of he family I would want to hear about.

I agree, and why now?
Art's been gone for over two years, and now Lear comes up with this shit...

i wonder if Art and Heather's tits touched? inquiring minds need to know.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 25, 2020, 02:37:49 PM
i wonder if Art and Heather's tits touched? inquiring minds need to know.

I am going to have lewd thoughts about that

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 25, 2020, 02:41:16 PM
I am going to have lewd thoughts about that

my plan is working

[attachment=1]

Lilith

#PocketsOfPennies?

#CupOfPencils?

#Both?

#Neither?

Dr. MD MD

Heh heh. Seems like Art’s parts were working overtime. I wonder if he ever banged LMH?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 25, 2020, 03:23:53 PM
I wonder if he ever banged LMH?

I'm going to need you to stop wondering about this kind of thing immediately.

Company policy.

Jackstar

I heard Airyn give her statement during the interview with Karen that I did

If there's anyone left here who doesn't know who Karen is, doesn't give a shit, and never heard that interview, they and I should form a little club.

Lear is full of shit. Art killing himself because he was having a secret torrid affair sounds an awful lot like it came from Heatha. If you believe Art killed himself, there are simpler explanations. Like the fact he was an elderly man suffering from COPD and excruciating back pain.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 25, 2020, 12:51:15 PM
"9/11 was an inside job".

That's the plain truth. Now how about all that money missing from the Pentagon. Oops the plane crashed and now all the documents POOF gone :) hahahahaha they think we are so stupid.. Many of us are. Some of us know though.